Family Outing

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

I hope we'll talk today. Hhmmppph~

Hana's POV

"Yah, Hana! Palli!" Sungyeol said when he entered my room. I already wearing my clothes that I'd prepare just now. My brother then sit on my couch next to my make-up table.

"Wait for a while." I said while putting on my lip balm as my last touch. Then I put it back on the table. I take my snapback and wear it. "Done!" I said and I take my bag and my sneakers.

"Are you going for a date?" Sungyeol asked. My eyes widened.

"Huh?! No! I don't have any boyfriend you know."

"Yeah, I know. But you look different today. Hohoo!" he said and stand up.

"I know. Just said I'm beautiful and I also have a handsome brother. Huhuu." I said while flipping my hair and laughing.

"Aigoo! My sister. Let's go!" he said while patting my head. Then me put his arm around my neck and we went downstairs. Our parents already done. They just waiting for us.

"Aww.. My children look so cute like this." my mom said when she saw two of us walking down the stairs.

"Of course, mom. Hehee." I said.

"Chaa..Let's go. I think they already waiting for us at the Lotte Island." my dad said.

"We're going there? Yeayy!" I said and I put my hands in the air. We walk to our car and my dad drive to Lotte Island. Wuu!!! I'm so excited! I already went there before but I haven't play all the things there.

I put on my earphones and play some songs. I don't remember what time will we arrive there. But I think I can sleep first.

*Fast foward*

I felt someone is taking off my earphone. Slowly I open my eyes. When my vision be more clear, I widened my eyes. What is he doing here? OHMAIGADSHH!!

"W-what are you doing here?!" I said and more backwards a bit. He then bent his leg.

"What time do you sleep last night? I already shake you I don't know how many times. Also Sungyeol hyung." he said. Huh?! Did I sleep too long?!

I don't feel comfortable like this. I fix my hair and my snapback. Then I take my bag and step out from the car. He move backwards a bit and help me to close the door. Then I heard the car lock sound. Eh?! Where did he get the key? I look up at him.

"Oh. Your dad gave me this. Lets go." he said and we walk out ffrom the car park. We walk side by side with the really awkward silance.

After I think a very long walk but actually only about 2-3minutes, we arrived at the archway and we saw the others already waiting for us.

"Here's the key, Mr Lee." he said and gave the key to my dad. I walk to my mom's side and lock my arm with my mom's arm.

"Annyong Mr and Mrs Park." I said and bow my head a bit while smilling.

"Oh. Hye, Hana! Wah! You already grown up so much." she said and rub my other arm. I just smile at her.

"Okay.. So let's go in." Mr Park said and all of us walk into the Lotte World. After a while, then my dad and Mr Park stop.

"Is it okay if you, Sungyeol and Chanyeol walk together while four of us go somewhere else?" my dad said. I'm about to say no because this will be SO much awkward atmosphere but then my brother talk before me.

"It's okay. We'll be okay." Sungyeol said and I sent a death glare to him but he didn't look at me.

"Okay if like that. We'll meet here by 5o'clock." Mr Park said and we split and walk to other place. All the way, my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter