Chapter 20

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

"We're home!" both of us said and enter the house. We heard some noise at the kitchen. It must be the moms. We go to the kitchen and put the things on the dinning table.

"Mom here's the things and we brought some coffees for all." I said. I sip my Caramel Light Frappuccino that still have some left in the cup.

"Okay. So how's your date?" mom said. I look up to Chanyeol and our eyes meet. I blushed and choked while drinking.

"Mom!" I look at my mom. I saw Mrs Park grinning.

"What? Sungyeol told us that." mom said.

"Bo?! Yah... This guy." I bring the mocha that he ordered before and walk upstairs straight to his room. Luckily, the room is not locked and I just enter the room.

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol!" I shouted then slam the door closing it behind.

"What?" he said looking at me from his table.

"We need to talk." I put his mocha on the table.

"Then talk. Thanks for buying this." he said.

"No you can't take this before we talk and welcome." I said taking back the cup.

"What?"

"Did you told mom about we're having a date when it's just we're chilling for a while there?" I almost shouted. Well you know. Mood changed when the week comes.

"Then what's wrong with that?" he said.

"It's just...urgh!" I hold my tummy and run to my room with my drink and his mocha in my hand.

"I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!" I shouted from my room then run to the bathroom. Do I need to tell you? I think girls know. Hahaa!

Chanyeol's POV

"Chanyeol, can you help me to arrange the things in the refrigerator and cabinet?" Mrs Lee said.

"Oh. Sure." I said. I open the bags one by one and start arranging the things.

When I open the last bag, I saw a black plastic bag. I think this is Hana's. I open the plastic bag and.....owh... Okay. I should put this back. What a shame! I just leave the last plastic bag and went straight upstairs.

"Chanyeol! Are you finished?!" I heard my mom shouted.

"No!" I said and walk in to my room then lay on my bed.

Why did I ask her that? I should have understand women. Huh... 

Hana's POV

After lunch, the parents went to the living room and Sungyeol went upstairs to study leaving two of us here cleaning.

"Okay. You clean the table and I'll clean the kitchen. We'll wash the dishes together after that." I said.

"Okay." he said. And it's silent.

After we clean, we start to wash the dishes. At first it is very silent that you can hear the sound to coin falling down. Soon, when I already finished my job, I dried my hands and walk out from the kitchen.

"Hana." I turn around and saw Chanyeol looking at me.

"Yeah?" I aksed him. His face looks red like a tomato.

"Umm... I saw your 'thing' and I just left it when I'm arranging the things just now. I think our mom know where is it." he said. My 'thing'? Wait.. I think I know what is this. I feel my face is burning. I walk to the living room and whisper my mom asking her where is it. Since I have my own one door cabinet to put my foods in there, mom put it in the cabinet.

*Time skipped to Monday*

"Lee Hana! Wake up!"

"5 minutes." I said pulling back my comforter.

"I want to go already. If you want to go later then you go with Chanyeol. Bye." I heard Sungyeol said. My eyes widened and I sit up looking at him walking out from my room.

"Wait for me!" I yelled at him.

"No. I want to go to school already. Bye." he said then close my door. I rolled around my bed still mad at Sungyeol. This is must be his plan t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter