Chapter 14

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

I want to meet them!!

Hana POV

*ding ding dong ding ding dong*

TGIF(Thanks God It's Friday)!!!!!! I packed all my things and bring my books that I want to put in the locker in my hand. Me and my squad walk out the class and put our things inside the locker. Then, I heard Joy's locker closed.

"TGIF!!!! Finally! Friday!" I heard she's saying. I look at her who is leaning on her locker crossing her arms.

"Yeah. It's Friday but there's still so freaking much homework!" I said and close my locker and wear my bag on my back. The else also close their locker. We start walking outside the building.

"So how about tomorrow? Who can go as always?" I asked them for our gym day tomorrow.

"I don't think I can go in the evening. Let's go in the morning." Wendy said. We sit on the bench near the stairs while me and Yeri waiting for our brothers and the others waiting for their driver. I just stand leaning on the wall.

"Yeah. Me too. Let's just go in the morning. The teacher set my piano class by evening tomorrow." Irene said.

"You too? What time? I also tomorrow." Wendy said.

"3 to 4 like that." Irene said.

"Let's go together. I'm with Mrs Jei on the same time." Wendy said.

"It's a relief my class not on the weekend." I said. Joy, Yeri and Seul Gi just nod. We actually learning piano in the same place and even now in the same grade. 4th Grade now.

"Okay. So tomorrow morning 9am sharp." Yeri said.

"You know I have problems to wake up on weekend." Joy said.

"Then try to wake up early." Wendy said.

"Yeah. I agree. Tomorrow morning. I'll just with you until 10.30 like that. I have dancing class on 11. Right, Joy?" I said and look at Joy.

"Yeah. The most important thing is we'll be learning the choreography for If You Do!!!" Joy said and start fangirling. Then, we talk about stuffs for a while and then, Wendy's driver come.

"Bye, girls. See you tomorrow." Wendy said. We all waved at her.

"Tomorrow. 9am." I said and she nodded. She went int he car and go.

"What is it tomorrow?" Jin suddenly came from nowhere popping in front of me.

"You scared me! Yah! Can you not always do that?!" I shout at him and kick his right leg.

"Ow! It's hurt! I just want to know." he said holding his leg.

"You don't need to know. It's girls things." Seul Gi said.

"And girl will also be my wife in the future." Jin said looking at Seul Gi.

"Yah! Just go home!" I said making the 'go away' sign.

"I want to know." he said pouting. Eww..

"We want to buy our underwears. You want to follow us?" Joy suddenly talk that make me and the others try to hold our laugh. Jin suddenly shut up.

"Okay. I'll go home. Bye." he said and walk away.

"Bye! Don't go here back!" me and Yeri shouted. He just waved at us but still looking in front.

"Why did you say like that?! It's embrassing." Yeri said tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter