Chapter 27

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

beep beep beep beep beep

"Urgh!" I groaned as my hand try to find my alarm clock on the lamp table. I press the stop button. It's Monday and school starts today. I look to the time and it's now 6o'clock. I stand up and fix my bed before went to my bathroon. I need to go to school early with Sungyeol if I don't want to go with Chanyeol. I need to keep my distance with him right now. I need time to accept this engagement and the marriage.

When I'm done with my bath, I wear my school uniform before fixing myself on the mirror. I take a last look to myself after I'm done fixing myself before taking my bag and walk downstairs where I saw Sungyeol just walk in to the kitchen. I put my bag on the couch before going to the kitchen.

"Morning." Sungyeol said when he noticed me walking in to the kitchen.

"Morning, oppa." I said and take a glass of water from the refrigerator.

"You're so early today." he said.

"Yeah. Where's mom?" I asked.

"She's still upstairs. I need to go now. If you want to have the breakfast you need to go with Chanyeol." he said after putting back the glass he used in the sink.

"I'll go with you." I said also putting the glass in the sink.

"Eh? You haven't take your breakfast."

"It's alright. I'll eat at the school. Let's go." I take my bag and find my shoes on the cabinet before walking out leaving Sungyeol behind. I enter the car and checks the noties on my phone. Sungyeol gave me his bag before start driving to school. I put our bag at the backseat.

"Why are you avoiding him?" he suddenly asked.

"Who?"

"Chanyeol. I can see that you're trying to avoid him as much as you can." he said with his eyes still focusing on the road.

"Am I? Well no." I lied.

"You're lying" he said.

"No. I'm not." I said.

"Well. Yes, you are."

"Urgh! Yea! I'm avoiding him. You're happy now? You don't understand the feeling in my place."  I said.

"I may don't understand. But if I can, I would change your place. But I can't. He don't have other siblings. He's the only son and why would I marry a man. I'm not gay." he said.

"You're gay actually." I said growing up the fight so he'll stop talking about Chanyeol.

"No. I'm not."

"Gosh! My oppa just said that he's a gay!!!" I shouted.

"Yah!"

"He said he's gay again!" I shout again.

"Do you want to walk to school?" he glare at me. I look around the place.

"Well.. We're about to arrive already. Why not?" I smile. I can tell from his face that he's getting annoyed. He continue to drive until we're near the school gate then he stop on the roadside.

"Walk by yourself." he said not even looking at me.

"Okay. But, oh please! Just stop acting cool. You don't suit it." I punch his arm before I catch my bag from the bagseat.

"Don't touch me. I'm gay." he said again.

"Yea, I know." I chuckled. "Okay. I'm sorry. Bye." I pinched his right cheek before went out from the car. I close the door behind and start to walk. I watch him drive and turn to the left to where the last junction before the school gate is.

I crossed my arms on my chest and walk to school calmly. I never walk to school as everyday I'll go either with Sungyeol, dad or taxi. I don't usually go with the bus as no one will allow me for no reason. As I'm admiring the morning scene of this place, someone suddenly close my eyes from behind.

"Who am I?"

I don't really recognise it maybe the person change his voice tone. My hands find the way to the person's hair. I touch it and that is where I know the person is. I smiled and my hands travel to the person's nose and I pull it as strong as I can.

"Ouch ouch! Yah!" I let go of his nose and look at him.

"Look who's here. The Jin Princess here!" I said.

"Tch.. Yea. I know I'm more beautiful than you." he said still rubbing his nose. I rolled my eyes and continue to walk. He jogs and walk next to me.

"By the way, why did you walk to school?" he asked.

"Nothing. Sungyeol drop me here." I said.

"You fight with him?"

"Nah.. There's nothing. We're just playing around." I said. He nodded and we continue walking slowly and quietly. I take my bag and hang it on my chest. I take out a pack of gummy bear from my bag and open it.

"You want some?" I asked as I eat one of them.

"You're eating these early in the morning?" he asked also taking on of it.

"I haven't take my breakfast yet."

"Then let's go to the cafeteria after this."

"I'm planning to go actually. I'm freeking hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter