Chapter 25

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

I was still in my sleep but my phone keep beeping and I felt disturbed so I just woke up to check on who's chatting so much this mid-night. I slowly catch my phone on the small table beside this bed and open my Kakao. There's bunch of chats sent from my friends. Not just my squad members but almost all my friends. Did something happened? I press Joy's name as she's the one I saw first.

-Joy Park-

Hey! Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday lee hana!

Lee Hana's Level up day! Thank you for being there as my craziest friend ever!

Don't forget to buy me chicken next time!

[Picture of the ugliest face ever]

[More pictures of the ugliest face ever]

I just stare on the texts until I realize it's my birthday.

"Oh. Yeah. It's my birthday. I almost forgot." I said. I take my time to respone to all the chats I recieved from my squad members, my classmates, tuitionmates, my dance group and Sungyeol's friends. I laughed at myself as I see one of my senior friend, Taeyeon. She sent me all the ugliest pictures of me.

-Kim Taeyeon-

[Pictures]

[Pictures]

[Pictures]

Happy birthday, Hana-ah! Be happy always and stay as my ugliest dongsaeng ever! Love yea!

[10 more pictures]

I smile to myself as I look to the pictures one by one. Wow! I replied to her texts and continue replying to other until there's no more texts. I put away my phone and continue to sleep as it's already past 1 in the morning.

*Fast-foward*

I slowly open my eyes as the sun lights the room. I look around the neat room of Hyungsik's. I slowly sit and fix the bed before taking my bath. After that I take my phone to check if there's any texts more since I'm 'popular' today. *Laughs*. Suddenly I heard knocks on the door and it slowly open.

"Hey. You're awake? Let's have breakfast." Chanyeol peeked out.

"Yeah. Okay." I said and walk to the door. I close the door behind and walk downstairs together.

"Do you forgot something?" I asked him and we walk downstairs. He look up at me and just shook his head then turn his eyes back to his phone.

I sit on the empty seat between Hyungsik and Sungyeol.

"Good morning, pretty." Hyungsik said. I turn to him and give him my weird-showing-double-chin face.

"Good morning and what's going on with you?" I said.

"Nothing." he said showing his teeth.

"Okay. Let's eat now." Chanyeol's grandpa said.

That afternoon, dad decided to bought all of us to a famous seafood restaurant near on the beach as a celebration for my birthday. Including the Park.

I look on my opened luggage to see if there's anything suit me now. I decide to wear a floral sleeveless shirt tucked in to my white middle level thigh shorts and a black classic leather snapback with a black and white converse high. I just wear it then spray some moisturizer on my face and lip balm on my lips.

"You're done?" in the same time Sungyeol peeked on the door.

"Oh! You startled me." I glared at him.

"Do I care?" he stucked out his tongue.

"Tch.." I take my things and walk out with Sungyeol's arm clinging around my neck.

"Everyone here?" my dad asked as he walk in the living room.

"Yeah. We can go now. It's not that far. Let's just have a walk since it's not too hot today." Chanyeol's grandpa said.

"Appa, is that okay with you?" Chanyeol's dad asked.

"Why would I'm not okay? Let's go." he said and we just chuckled.

After locking the door, we walk to the restaurant while sight-seeing. There's beach on our left side and some houses and shops on our right side.

As we arrived at the restaurant, the waiter took our order. I sit next to Sungyeol and my mom with Chanyeol in front of me. I look around the restaurant that have the view of the beach. The peaceful breeze touched my skin as the wind blew. Suddenly my phone vibrated means there's someone texted me. I'm just popular today. Huhuu..

-Park Chanyeol-

C: You have anything to do tonight?

I raised one on my eyebrows and look up to him. He didn't look at me but just tapping his fingers on the table while looking around the restaurant.

H: No. Why?

C: Wear something nice tonight. I'll bring you somewhere.

My eyes widened and I look up at him. He landed his eyes on my and give me his what look. I just shook my head and reply to his text.

H: Are you asking me on a date?

C: No. Let's just call it a friendly hangout.

H: For?

C: Urgh! Just wear anything nice tonight and you'll know everything.

H: Did you told the elders?

C: Yeah.

H: Sungyeol oppa? Hyungsik?

C: Stop asking. I'm not going to reply it already. *angry*

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back into my handbag. Soon, our foods arrive and they look very delicious. There's also a chocolate-cheese cake in front of me.

They sing the birthday song and then told me to make a wish before blowing the candles. I smile as I blew the candles and they clapped their hands.

"Thank you!" I smiled sweetly to all of them.

"Here a simple gift from me and Chanyeol's dad. Hope you like this." Chanyeol's mom handed me a black paper bag. I peeked in and there's something blue pastel with a nice brown women's belt in there. I decide not to take it out first as it will be impolite.

"Ah.. I don't care what is it. Thank you." I said and bow my head a bit.

"Here's fo you too." Hyungsik said and handed me two medium sized purple and white box.

"Oh!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter