Discharged

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter;

Hana...Don't be sad..It's okay..

Hana POV

It's been already a week I'm here and the doctor said yesterday that if my condition today is perfect, then I'll be discharge. Yehet!! I really miss my school now. Well..actually not about studying. But the atmosphere there. There must be a lot things I missed.

Then, someone entered this room. It must be the dooctor and the nurse.

"Morning, doctor! Morning, nurse!" I said happily.

"Morning! Looks like you can't wait to be discharge." she said. The nurse just smilling.

"Yeah..I miss my shool. Huhuu!" I said and she begin to check me.

After a while.....

"Okay so...." the doctor said with unhappy face. Please! Let me discharge today! "....you're okay! You will be discharge today." she said.

"Really?! Thank you!" I bowed to them. They smiled and went out.

I take my phone and call my mom. Beep beep...Beep beep..

"Hello. Hana?"

"Hello mom! Good news!"

"What?"

"I got discharged today!"

"Waa! Glad to hear that!"

"They said, I can go this afternoon."

"Okay. We'll go there on 10. Maybe your brother will go first."

"Alright! See you, mom!"

"See you, honey."

I hung up and put my phone on the table. I jump down from the bed and start cleaning this room. There's so much rubbish that Sungyeol left last night. Suddenly someone knocked the door. Woah! So fast this human.

"Come in!" I said and I heard the door opened. When I heard the door close, I start my lecture about this dirty couch.

"Yah! Oppa! Why don't yo-" I turned around and saw Chanyeol sitting on the bed looking at me. I shocked that I can't say anything or move.

"What?" he said rising his right eyebrow.

"Umm.. Nothing." I said and continue cleaning the couch. Suddenly his girlfriend's face popped in my mind. Uhh! He did visit me everyday and even stay here a night taking care of me on last Thursday. And all that time, his post about his Chorong popped in my mind that made me more sick. Well, as I said, Chorong is more beautiful then me I think so.

Then I feel someone touched my right shoulder. I jumped and turn back and saw Chanyeol is standing right in front of me now.

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter