Chapter 22

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-1 months later-

Chanyeol's POV

It's been a month already since I transferred here. I met my bestfriends back and some are new. The only one thing I'm still confused until now is why do I keep want to get close to Hana and take care of her. It's not wrong actually but sometimes I'll feel jelousy around me whenever she's talking to another men or guys. Yes! Even the men teachers at the school, the men caishers and even her brother, Sungyeol! I know, it's funny, right?

I stare out the window in my room. I spin my pen with my fingers not knowing what to do even I'm suppose to finish my Science notes. Soon, I heard a knock and I turn around.

"It's not locking." I said. The door open and there's Hana peeking in.

"Parents want all of us to come down to the living room." Hana said.

"I'll be there soon." I said and the door close back.

I let out a heavy breath then stand up to clear up the mess on my table. I took my phone with me and went downstairs to the living room. I saw everyone already there. There's no more seat so I lean on the armrest next to Hana who is sitting beside Sungyeol on the two-seats sofa.

She may not notice me because she's too into her phone. Probably chatting someone and I have a feel it's a guys because the name is 'V Taehyung'. I clear my throat and look front crossing my arms on my chest.

"Why are you here?" Hana said. I look down to her and suddenly speechless with the reason I don't know. Heol!

"Okay. So everyone is here. Keep your phone now." Mr Lee start talking.

"So since next week all of you, kids, will having the school break for a week, right?" my dad said. Three of us look each other then look to the parents back nodding.

"Okay. So we will be going to our hometown next week. Since we have one week, we'll be at our hometown for three days and the other three days at Chanyeol's hometown." Mr Park said. I can tell three of us getting confused.

"Is that mean we'll go to Tongyeong while Chanyeol, Mr and Mrs Park go to Haeundae? Or else?" Sungyeol asked.

"Else. We'll be going all together." Mrs Lee said.

"What?!" three of us said in the same time.

"But..why?" Hana said.

"Is there anything wrong?" Mr Lee said a bit strict now. We just keep silent.

"If there's nothing wrong, you can start packing because we'll be going tomorrow since the holiday already start." my dad said. We just nod and start to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter