Broken Heart

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

I hope I can stay like this....I'm really happy right now.

Hana POV

It has been 3 days already I'm here in the hospital. And already 3 days I didn't go to school. Today is Wednesday but I'm thinking why Chanyeol visit me everyday? He don't go to school already? Isn't this year is his last year in high school? Molla~

And today.....my squad said they want to visit me! Actually they know about me yesterday. I forgot to tell them because I don't really checked my phone here. Joy did call me and asked me why did I don't go to schoolalready for two days yesterday.

Then, I heard someone knocked the door. It must be them..

"Come in!" I said and yeah.. It's them.

"Hana!!!!!!" Joy shouted while running to me. All of them walk to me and sit next to me. Joy and Yeri on the left side of this bed, Irene and Seul Gi on the right side and Wendy sit on the chair on my right side.

"Aigoo Hana! I can't believe your allergy could be go like this until you have to stay here." Joy said.

"Yeah..And the most sad case is I'm allergy on shrimpT3T" I said.

"*gasped* That's your favourite!" Wendy said. I just nodded.

"So how you can be here. I mean, you fainted or like what?" Irene said. Then I told them from A to Z about the story.

"Yeah so that's all." I looked at all of them. It seems they try to hold their laugh. "Wae?" I said making a confused face. Suddenly all of them laughing loudly. "Yah! Sshhh! Here's hospital." I said.

"Hahaa!!!! It's just..Wow! You're so lucky!" Yeri said. My eyes widened.

"Lucky you said? Yeah maybe..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter