What's going on?!

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

What is going on with my life?! Gosh!

Hana POV

*ding dong ding ding ding ding dong*

The bell ring and it's the rest time. The teacher walk out from our class and the students walk out to. I put my things in my drawer and walk out with my squad.

"I'll go with you later. I want to go to toilet first." I said and they just nodded. After I finish, I walk to the cafeteria. When I'm about to step in the cafeteria, someone grab me on wrist and drag me somewhere.

"Yah! Let go of me!" I try to pull my hand but this human...I mean a man.. tighten his grab. I look up and saw someone really familiar. Oh no! Please no! He did drag me to the place where there's no one will go here. Behind the school where there's so many tables and chairs that already broken here.

"What are you doing?!" I said angrily and pull my hand away. He losen his grip from me and lean on a table there. Looking at me with I don't know what face is that. It's a silent here. I just hold my wrist because it's very hurt when he tighten his grip on me.

"How have you been?" he suddenly said. I look at him with my blank face. "You know what? It's really hard to forget about you even it's already about 1 year." he said again. My eyes widened.

"Haha! You're so funny. You're the one who left me and you said like that?" I said scoffing while faking my laugh. I turn back and when I'm about to walk away, he speaks again.

"Yeah. But for some reason I left you." he said. I turn back facing him.

"For some reason you said? Or you already have someone to replace me?" I said crossing my arms. He still looking down with his calm face.

"It's hurt when I can't see you. So that's why I have to do that." he said.

"Oh? It's hurt? So how about me? You think I'm okay when you have to transfer last year? And after a while you there you said you want to broke up with me. That time I felt like I'm very stupid for trusting you. I think back what you said to me that time you said you have swimming training but actually Wendy and Irene saw you at the cafe chilling!" Ishouted at him. I can't hold my anger of him already.

"Yeah. Because that time I don't feel like want to talk to anyone." he said walking to me and stand in front of me.

"I don't care what are you going to say to me now. I just want to eat now! Bye!" I said and turn back. When I'm about to walk he suddenly back hug me. I shocked and try to get out from his hug but he tighten his grip.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me!" I said keep struggling to get myself free.

"I want you back." he suddenly said. My eyes widened.

"Yah! Kim Seok Jin! Let go of me!" I said still trying. "YAH!" I shouted. Suddenly I heard a step coming here. I take this chance to run away but I can't.

"What are you doing?!" someone shouted. I look up and saw Sungyeol is standing there. Thanks God!

"Oppa!" I said and Jin let go of me. I run to Sungyeol and hide behind him.

"What are you doing with her?" Sungyeol asked him. He put his right hand in her pocket.

"I'm having a date with her. Wae?" Jin said calmly. My eyes widened when he said that.

"Oh! So you want to have her back after you hurt her already? I know who are you when you with her, Jin." Sungyeol said back. Jin's face looks like he didn't have anything to say back. I look up to Sungyeol and saw him scoffing. "Don't you disturb her life anymore. Or I'll make you regret with it." Sungyeol said and he put his arm around my neck then we walk back to the hallway.

I then saw Sungyeol's squad there waiting for him.

"See? I'm very right that it's really Hana there." Sunggyu said. We walk to them.

"What's going on?" Myungsoo asked. I look up to Sungyeol giving a telepathy to him to answer them. Because I don't feel like want to talk.

"Remember that brat? Jin. He's here." Sungyeol said. All their eyes widened.

"He transfer back here?!" Woohyun said looking at me. I just nodded. Then, we walk away together.

"It's a relief when your friends told us that you're not with them." Hoya said. Oh. So the others told them. Yeah. It's a relief or I don't know what will happen if they didn't find me.

"You didn't eat yet right?" Sungjong said. I nodded again.

"If like that let's go to the cafeteria. You'll be sick if you didn't eat." Dongwoo said. We walk to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter