Awkward

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

"Oh, Chanyeol. Come here." I turn around and I saw his dad waving at the person called Chanyeol. What? Is that really him?!

Hana's POV

I look properly to that boy..I mean man...I mean a boy..urgh! How could he be like that handsome?!

"Oh! Hye, Chanyeol! You really grown up!" my dad said. Yeah. REALLY grown up that I'm just about 4'0 and he already maybe 5'5 above! Gosh! I taught that he still short like in the past!

"Annyonghaseyo, Mr Lee." he said and shake hand with my dad. Wow! Dude! Your attitude improved too! And I just stand there with my jaw touching the floor.

They walk to the reception counter and pay for the game. I still looking around. Looking at the people playing this throwing a very heavy looking ball with their hand and bump the pinballs.

"Hana, do you want to play?" my dad asked and I went back to the reality.

"Huh?!" yeah that blank face. All of them are looking at me. I mean ALL OF THEM. Even the woman at the counter and him. Yes..him..Chanyeol.

"Umm...N-no. I don't know how to play. I just look and I'll play maybe...next time?" hahaa! Next time like I know I'll meet him again. I hope so.

"Okay." my dad said and they pay for the game. The woman take the shoes for them. But why just two? We walk to the game place and I sit there on the very I think comfortable chair for me. And where is he? Why I keep thinking of him?!

Suddenly someone come and put a very weird looking luggage on the chair in front of me. Why the hell that this Chanyeol brought his luggage? I just look at him with my innocent face.

"Why did you bring along your bowling luggage?" my dad ask. Owh~ I forgot that he also play bowling at Incheon. But I don't know that he will bring his bowling luggage along.

"Oh yeah. I'm not comfortable using the other bowling and shoes. Hehee.." he said. OHMAIGASH! He's smile! I almost forgot that smile! I think I'm crushing on him. Gosh! When I was a child, I also crushing on him but that time I'm still a child and I don't know anything. But now? Am I crushing on him for the second time?

"Ah.. Like that." my dad said. Then they do some so-called warming up. I took out my phone and tell my squad about this.

Group Chat -Crazy Kimchi Ahjumma-

Hana(Me): Girls! I have some thing to tell all of you!

Joy: Your brother got pranked by you and BOOM! He chased you.

Yeri: What?

Hana(Me): Yah Joy! Not that! This story is really I think hotter than I pranked Sungyeol.

Seul Gi: Then what?

Wendy: Yah! Palli!

Hana(Me): *deep breath* I'm now here at Seoul Bowling Centre. My dad have a game with his friend which his son is my bestfriend who use to be my childhood friend and now he's here in front of me and I don't know what to do! He's now really HANDSOME! TALL! and his ATTITUDE I can't say about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter