Chapter 19

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

Okay! Now.... Why did I do that?! Uhuhh!!!!!! Now I need to go to the market with him!!! Should I do Jackson's 'Kill me!!!' or 'I die!'.. WHaaaa!!!!!

Hana's POV

I change my shorts to my skinny jeans and put on my black jacket (A/N; just like youngji wear in roommate on the kimchi episode). I tie my curled hair into a horse tail and let my front hair free. I take the list, money and my phone then put it in my pocket. I take a last look on the mirror then went downstairs. I walk jumping on the stairs while humming random songs in my mind.

"Are you that excited to go out with me?"

I jumped and look to the person sitting on the couch in the living room.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing. Let's go." Chanyeol said. I rolled my eyes and walk out with him. I put on my white Skechers Onix sneaker then walk out from the house. I follow Chanyeol from behind. He unlock the car and we sit side by side on the front seat. He turn on the car and start to drive. It is a really awkward silent between us. I really want to ask him question like;

'Did you carry me to my room last night?'

'You do it alone?'

'Am I that heavy?'

'Did you clean the things?'

and so all like that. I take out my phone and reply and the chats I recieved. Like from my group chats, Jimin - fooling around, Eunji unnie - she tells about the clothes theme for our recording. Then, I scroll nothing on my Instagram. I heard Chanyeol coughed but I just ignored.

"About last night or should I say early in this morning, I carry you to your room then I turn off your laptop since I saw it still turning on. Then, I cleaned all the things." he said breaking the silence. I look up and his eyes still focusing on the road.

"Mmm..Okay.." I said and look down. I lock my phone and look infront to the road. Soon, we arrived at the Lotte Super. Chanyeol stops infront the supermarket.

"You go first. I'll park the car then I'm going to catch you later." Chanyeol said. I nodded then unbuckle my seatbelt.

I walk out from the car and went to the trolly section and start finding the things that my mom wants. It's not that much. It's just things to make chicken salad but mom gave me extra money since she already knows what will happen if she gives me money just for the things. I might not buy some of the things because I need foods to survive!

*5 minutes later*

Okay! I only need to find mayo and I can find my foods already! Just where in the world this Park Chanyeol. I stand near the vege section and look around to find his face. And my tummy making some funny things inside. Oh! Please not now! I frowned try to ignore the pain and walk to find the mayo. I found the mayo and choose the brand I like then put it in the trolly.

"Lee Hana!" I herd a familiar voice behind me.

"Oh! Kim Seok Jin!" I said and Jin walk to me.

"Haha! It's been a while since you called me by full name." he said.

"Shut up!" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked.

"I'm doing a concert here. Wae?" I joked but with my pocker face.

"Aigoo! You still like the old you." he said then pinched my both cheeks.

"Yah! It's hurt." I slapped his shoulder.

"Okay, okay!" he said and let go my cheeks. Then, we walk together.

"Do you come alone?" Jin asked.

"Nope.. I come with...."

"Yah! Hana!" both of us turn back. I saw Chanyeol walking to us.

"Oh! Chanyeol! Where did you go? I almost found all the things already." I said.

"Hehee.. Sorry. I can't find the right park for the car." Chanyeol said. I look infront and Jin is doing his 'who is he' face.

"Ah! So here you go. I came with him. Chanyeol, this is Jin. My friend, Kim Seok Jin. And Jin, here's my childhood friend, Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." I said.

"Oh.. Nice to meet you!" Jin said and both of them shake hand.

"So.. I'll go first. Bye! See you guys when I see you!" Jin said. We just nodded and he walk away.

"So do you already found all the things?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yepp!" I said and we start to walk.

"Then let's pay the things now." he said.

"Do you think I'll go out from this place without buying my own foods?" I said.

"Hah.... This girl still the same. Will never go away if she didn't get her foods." he sighed while his hands in his trouser pockets.

"Good boy. You still remember me." I laughed while ruffling his hair.

"Yah! Yah! You messed my ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter