Chapter 12

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

Why he has to go to this school again?! Why?! It's make me want to punch him, hit him, slap him and everything! Huh!

Hana POV

Me and Yeri walk to our locker together. Myungsoo already went upstairs to his class. I open my locker and take my books that I need. Since today I'm with Yeri early, I'll don't take my novel with me. I close my locker and look to Yeri. She also close hers. We walk together to our class.

"Yahh*sigh*.. I think that brat really have something now." Yeri said when we already sit. I put my books on my table and sit on Seul Gi's seat.

"Boya?" I asked.

"How can he's standing there just jow?"

"Oh you mean at the car park? I don't know. I saw him walking and I try to hide myself. I think he just passing Sungyeol's car. But when I look back he's still there." I explain to her.

"What else do he want to talk to you? This man really has something." Yeri said while arranging her books in her drawer.

"Yeah. I'm a bit scared of him because of yerterday."

"You better be carefull now. Or else he may do something weird." Yeri said. My eyes widened and I slap her arm playfully.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"What? Seriously. Guys. You know?" she said.

"Yah. Who do you think the annonymous people?"

"Who?"

"Aighh. The one who texted me last night."

"Molla.. I also have no idea. When will they arrive. I really want to know who is that person."

"Yeah. Me too" I said looking out the window and I saw the others out there. "Oh they here. Let's go to them." I said. Two of us walk out from the class and walk to our locker.

"Hi!!" we said. Four of them turn to us.

"Oh. Hana, Yeri." Seul Gi said.

"Whoa.. Yeri. You're early today." Wendy said.

"Aighh. It's because of Hana I went early." Yeri said. I just nodded. Joy and Seul Gi close their locker in the same time.

"Wae? Is there something happen? Like yesterday?" Irene said worriedly as she close her locker.

"There's nothing." I said shooking my head. Wendy close her locker and look at us. We alk together to our class.

"Yeah. Except at the car park" Yeri said. They all put their books on their table and hang their bag next to their table. Wendy put her chair between Yeri and Seul Gi's tables and Irene sit on my table leaning on the wall.

"Yeah. Except for that." I said nodding.

"Wae? Did he do something?" Seul Gi said.

"No. At first Sungyeol asked me to stay in his car. So I did. When I'm looking around the front school, I saw he's walking to my way. I try to hide and I think he just passing by. But when I look back, he's still there leaning on the someone's car next to Sungyeol's ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter