Chapter 15

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

Huh? Dad never ask me the question like this before. Is there something will happen tomorrow?

Hana POV

"Bye! I'll call you if I'm done." I said and close Sungyeol's car door. My eyes follow his car until it gets far away. I walk to the gym entrance and already saw the others there.

"Oh..H-hana!" Joy said. What's wrong with her? The other look like they not satisfied.

"Hi. What's wrong? Let's go." I said. But they didn't move and just sit on the bench near the entrance and some of them standing.

"Hana. I'm so sorry." Joy said.

"Huh? Why?" I said puzzled.

"Umm..." Joy couldn't say anything. Then someone come out from the gym. Gosh! What is he doing here?!

"How long do we need to wait now?" Jin said without looking in front. Then no one answer. He look up looking at me and smile.

"Oh. Hi, Hana!" he said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"What? I just want to join all of you." he said innocently. I walk to him and pinch his shoulder as hard as I want.

"Even I already forgive you doesn't mean you can follow me everywhere I go!" I said and pinch him harder.

"Owww!!! It's hurt. Okay okay." he said and I let go of his shoulder.

"Sorry, Hana. He will never shut up until I tell him the truth last night." Joy said.

"It's okay. And you! Jin. This is the first and last okay." I said and I walk in the gym. All of them following. After giving our member cards, the person let us in. Jin pay for himself.

*fastfoward*

I walk to the resting place and sit on the couch there. I look to the clock. It's already near 10.30 am. I pack my things into my bag. I walk to Joy who is cycling with Yeri while talking about something.

"Joy. Let's go. It's already near 10.30am." I said. She nodded and get down. After she pack her things, we say goodbye to the others and went out from the gym. We just walking to the dancing class because it's not so far from here. We stop by at a cafe to buy drinks for us and some breads. I bought a an ice latte and nuts pretzel for me. Then, we continue walking to our class.

We enter the building and walk to the changing room. I put my things in my locker beside Joy's. I wear my slipper and take a crop white t-shirt and go to change.

"Do you heard about the next Got7 fanmeeting next week?" Joy said when I come back there.

"Huh? There will be another?" I asked and take my dancing shoes. I sit on the bench behind me and wear the shoes.

"Yeah. I just saw they post it on twitter. Just now." Joy said and give her phone to me. I read what it say.

"Oh.. I didn't check it yet. Do you want to go?" I said and stand up. I take my water and my latte and close my locker. I put my phone in my pocket.

"Of course! But I didn't buy their album yet." she said and close her locker. She also take her water and strawberry milk shake with her. She take her phone on the bench and put it in her pocket.

"It's okay. I'll go buy it after this. But you need to pay me back. Ask the others to buy their own if they want to go to." I said. We walk to the practice room and the other 4 students already there. For one session, there will only 6 students. They all doing their stretching.

"Hi!" me and Joy sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter