Dinner

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

What do you mean TONIGHT?! There's a dinner? OHMAIGASH!!

Hana's POV

When we arrived home, I went straight to my room and take a rest. I lay on my bed and take out my phone. Oh! It's already 6o'clock. We will go for the dinner on 8o'clock. Wuh! Let me sleep for a while.

When I just about to close my eyes, but then my phone beep. I look on the screen and saw notification from Chanyeol's IG. Yeah. I turn on his IG notification. Huhu~ I slide my phone screen and go to IG to look what picture did he post. Load~~~~~~~~~~~OMAIGADSHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He upload the selca that we took at the restaurant in Lotte World! Waaaa!!! And his caption;

When the parents let the children let us go anywhere we go. Hahaa.. #justnow #outing #childhoodfriends #lotteworld -posted 58seconds ago

I stand up and run outside my room to find my brother.

"Oppa! Oppa! Sungyeol oppa!" I shouted. Walking I don't know where to go.

"What?! I'm here in my room!" he shouted back. Then I walk to his room. I open his door and he's there standing in front his closet finding something to wear and just with his towel. Yes...shirtless. But what I care? He also always watch tv just with his pants especially in the evening in summer.

"Hey! Do you follow Chanyeol on Instagram?" I asked him while walking to his bed.

"Yeah. Why?" he take a plain black shirt and turn around.

"When did you get that abs?"

"I don't know. Back to your topic. Why?"

"Oh. Have you seen his post just now?"

"I just finished my shower. How could I check my phone?"

"Well..who knows? Yah! Come here. Let me show you something." I said and pat the place beside me. He wears his shirt and sit beside me. I show the picture to thim.

"So?" he said.

"Nothing. That's all." I take my phone back.

"So...you look excited." he smalls his eyes.

"H-huh? W-what?"

"Do you like him?"

"W-what? No! It's just...umm...no. I don't like him."

"Come on, Hana. I'm your brother. I know you more. You like him right?"

"N-no! No no no."

"If you don't tell me now, I'll shout Hana like Chanyeol so mom and dad could know. Han....." then I close his mouth.

"Yah! Don't you dare. *sigh* Yeah! I like him. Satisfied?" I just told him because I know he 's the one that I really trust to keep my secrets.

"See? I know. Look, Hana. I know more about you. So you can't keep any secrets from me. Because I'm your brother. And I'll don't tell anybody about this. I promise."

"Okayy. If someone else know.. I know what to do to you." I sent a death glare to him before I walk out from his room.

After that, I went to my room and walk to my closet to find something to wear tonight. Should I wear my dress? Yeah.. I walk to the other side of my closet where I place all my dresses.

I pick an ocean blue dress. This is my favourite dress. I went to other side of my closet where I place my shoes. Yeah. My closet actually looks like a room since I have so much clothes. Huhuu. I pick a white 2inchs heels and put it on the floor. Perfect match! Then I go take my shower.

*fast foward*

We arrived at the hotel where my dad and Mr Park already booked. I step out from the car and walk upstairs where Mr and Mrs Park already wating for us. But where is he?

"Waa. Hana. You look beautiful tonight!" Mrs Park said. I sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter