chapter seven

Ferly (Something unusual)

 

Comments on comments^^

 

Mary517- Amber seems to hang out with everyone^^ (have you been watching IY2, she's the main reason I watch it, she's doing so well in it^^)

Donghae will come back a little later from now so keep looking out for that^^

Seungho originally was gonna be in chapter seven but I decided to put his scenes in the next chapter^^

Key is scary, I wanted him to sort of have a stalkerish feel about him, whether he gets with Jjong or not will be decided on how scary I decide to make his character later on...

 

Kpossible21- I'm not really sure the episode number but it's the episode where Khuntoria have their “wedding” if that helps^^

Junsu's my second Bias in 2PM, Junho's my first^^ (love the Jun bothers^^)

who wouldn't be jealous of Amber's popularity, she's got both girl and guy fans and is awesome^^

 

AmHyuk- I think it was along the lines of that they wanted a “pretty girl” but instead got the tomboy of the group -.- I don't think they meant any harm, but it still kinda made the episode seem awkward -.-

I hadn't actually seen any of their interactions until you mentioned that, after I read your comments I went on a search^^ lol, I think it's funny how you can pretty much put Amber with any person in Kpop and you'll most likely find some kind of interaction now or in the future^^

 

Nanahime- we need a TAG for that, as well as “Myungwoober” and “AnyBer”

 

TheAwkwardMomentWhen- being high on life is good for you^^ as well as getting you're daily dose of MyungWooEelBer, it should totally be doctor recommended^^

 

Chapter seven

 

Ryeowook Scribbled absentmindedly on his weekly learning plan, every bit of his attention was grabbed by the on going struggle he was facing with his students... well, one in particular. She sat there in the back glaring at seemingly nothing and no one, and that wouldn't have seemed strange for someone like Lee Chaerin but he'd thought she'd been getting better since the new student, Amber Liu, came to their class. For a while there she'd been smiling, turning in her work and actually trying, but now...

 

when the bell rang he watched as she got up, a bored irritated stare firmly in place, he hesitated before calling out before she could leave the class, “Miss Lee Chaerin, can I talk with you for a moment.” she stopped and looked around her at her curious classmates before nodding and walking up to his desk. He waited for the rest of the students to pile out before he turned towards Chaerin and smiled gently, “how're you doing Chaerin? Anything you want to talk about?”

 

Chaerin raised an eyebrow, “everythings about the same, why?” she said defensively, already feeling as though he were trying to pry again.

 

“I know it's been... difficult since your dad remarried-”

 

“I've gotten over it Mr. Kim, that's ancient history-”

 

“let me finish Chaerin, “ Ryeowook smiled and motioned towards the seat across from him, “You know you can trust me, why've you been avoiding me lately, you used to talk to me about everything.”

 

“why do you care, I'm just a student remember.” CL grumbled and plopped down in the seat. He was right though, back then even when she wasn't in his class she'd made it a habit to talk to the timid teacher... he's always seemed so trust worthy, so soft and nice and easy to control...

 

“Are you and Amber Liu fighting, you seemed to really like her a couple of weeks ago, you seemed to smile a lot when you talked to her.” Ryeowook stated as he ignored her previous comment- memories of when he'd said those very words 'you're my student, of course I'd listen to you' haunted him every time he saw Chaerin, no matter how much he tried she'd never be just another student, that was impossible.

 

“Is that what this is about, I couldn't care less about that Pigeon, She's just another one of L's stupid little friends.”

 

Ryeowook sighed, knowing this was what was keeping her so quiet- they used to be friends, her and myungsoo, that is until her dad married his mom, ever since she's had a bit of hatred towards her former friend, “It doesn't have to be like this Chaerin, you and Myungsoo-”

 

“Me and L are nothing, nothing and that's it.” CL growled and stood up. She paused for a moment then replaced her angered expression with an impish grin, “but really, why'd you really stop me from leaving, I'm sure you wanted to talk to me about something more important.” She chuckled and gave him that cunning little stare.

 

“Chaerin~” he warned knowing good and well where she was going.

 

“how could you do it to me Mr. Kim, make me fall for you like that only to push me away... you're so bad~” CL pouted and swayed her hips as she walked the distance to his desk and leaned against it, “Aren't I pretty enough for you Mr. Kim?”

 

“Chaerin,” Ryeowook sighed and looked away, a blush spreading across his face, “You're pushing it.” his heart was pounding, making him remember why he should of chosen an elementary school instead of a high school... little kids didn't know how to be beautiful like Lee Chaerin, that and his and her ages weren't to far off, there was what, a four year ...

 

“call me CL~” she purred and leaned across the desk and placed her hands on his shaky ones- she liked it, liked that he was so afraid of her, she could have him wrapped around her finger the moment she sent him a look... silly boy~

 

“Unnie, are you finished talking to the nice man, we really need to be going.” Minzy asked as she peered into the room, a knowing look crossing her face, “Hello Mr. Kim, how's your day been?”

 

“eh-”

 

“I'll meet you in a moment Minki!” CL called to her friend and waved her away before turning back to Ryeowook. Once the younger girl was gone CL pulled his chin towards her and looked into his eyes, lips inches from his own, “I get what I want Mr. Kim, I always do~” she chuckled and lightly pecked his lips before pulling back, “See you tomorrow.” she called to him as she walked away, leaving a sputtering Mr. Kim to gather what was left of his dignity.

 

He'd failed, again, she'd used that look countless times when he'd brought up the things she hated talking about most... but then, that was CL for you, she knew how to twist you into her grip, knew how to make you give her what ever she wanted.

 

Worst of all... he couldn't seem to bring him self to mind.

 

-

 

“Amber-ssi, got an queens!” Dongwoo cheered as him, Myungsoo and Amber lounged around his bedroom floor with a pile of cards in the middle of their wonky little circle.

 

“go fish Woo~ got an twos?”

 

Myungsoo chuckled as he watched the two, Dongwoo some how was more hyper lately and Amber was becoming more and more comfortable around them... which lead him to wonder, what exactly was their relationship? What the three of them had, it was nothing like he'd ever had before, the way she trusted them so easily with everything about her self... it made him open up about him self more, they probably knew more about him then anyone has ever known.

 

“Myung~ Myung~ you ok?” Dongwoo asked as he waved his hand infront of Myungsoo's face.

 

“huh?” Myungsoo shook his head and looked to Amber and Dongwoo.

 

“not into the game Myungsoo, we can play something else.” Amber stated as she sat up from Dongwoo's floor.

 

“no it's-”

 

“how about a movie!”

 

“how about food, I'm starved.”

 

“We've got ice cream!”

 

Myungsoo chuckled as he watched them go off on their little tangents, he couldn't help feeling as though he were the luckiest guys in the world when he was with these two.

 

By the time midnight rolled around the three of them were laying next to each other watching the last remaining minutes of the movie they'd decided to watched. Myungsoo could hear Dongwoo's little snores from the other side of Amber and could see out of the corner of his eyes that Amber was dozing.

 

“You sure your Grandmother won't freak when she finds out you're sleeping over.” Myungsoo mumbled tiredly as he rolled on his side to get a better look at her.

 

“What she doesn't know won't kill her, I mean it's not like I'm screwing you guys or anything, we're friends.” She chuckled and looked over at her friend, “I used to sleep over at Eli's all the time.”

 

a bit of jealousy flowed through him that he quickly pushed away, “still though, you're sandwiched between two boys on a twin sized bed, if I were a parent I'd be worried.”

 

“planning to molest me Soo?” Amber grinned.

 

“You know it Ber~, I might even you.”

 

“can't the willing man.” both laughed, Amber shaking her head, “It's weird, we've only been hanging out for a little while now but it feels like I've known you guys my entire life, we're like soul mates.” She sighed and rolled on her side as well, “It makes me glad I moved here, even if I moved here for reasons I hate.”

 

Myungsoo nodded and pulled her hand in his, “no matter what, I think you're perfect no matter what you wear or how much makeup you put on... I know you're always gonna be you...”

 

Amber chuckled, “we're getting a little mushy here.”

 

“yeah, well it's the truth, I'll be on your side no matter what you do... Dongwoo too of course.” Smooth Myungsoo, real smooth...

 

“yeah, I love you guys.” Amber wrapped her arms around her pillow, a smile still spread across her face as she slowly dozed, dreams of clouds and the summer sun teasing her as she drifted off.

 

As the night went on Myungsoo found it difficult to fall asleep, he just couldn't help staring at her, a tiny fear that he might miss a moment, that she might not be there in the morning... She was beautiful like this, so peaceful and vulnerable, “You're pretty Amber Liu.” He whispered out loud as he shifted closer to her and tried to close his eyes again, only to open them once more, wanting to see her face one last time before he let sleep take over.

 

 

 

“we really need to make a friend who can cook.” Myungsoo commented as the three stared down at the burnt breakfast they'd tried to make.

 

“yep.” Dongwoo and Amber said, the former already dumping the burnt remains of her toast on the floor for one of Dongwoo's dogs to munch on, “maybe we should just stick to cereal...” she said in disgust and poked a charred egg.

 

“no cereal, we've got... hmm... bread, just bread now that we burnt the eggs and sausage...”

 

“damn.” the three said in unison.

 

 

(AN- sorry my updates are so sporadic... -.- promise the next chapter will come out soon, pinkie swear^^

 

also I made a random little class seating chart for you guys^^

 

Photobucket

 

it's just to get a clearer visual of who's in her class and where everyone is located^^

 

also, am I the only one that has a Ryeowook/CL fantasy, I'm pretty sure I am... IDK, I guess I've always sorta been into the more submissive guy/dominate girl pairs that it makes me kinda wish this would happen^^... whether it happens in the fic or not... well that's to be decided on, I mean just cause it was hinted doesn't mean it's gonna happen and teacher/students are illegal...

 

oh and some MblaqBer (Mber?) in the next chapter, as well as a tiny tiny bit of Myungber... chapter eight is actually almost finished, it's was originally gonna be chapter seven but I decided that some establishing of MyungWoober was in order...

 

hope you enjoyed, and WOO, we're over 30 subs^^ would it be a lot to ask you guys to spread of the Ferly love, I mean if you know anyone who has AnyBer tendencies just kinda hint to this fic please^^ I mean don't go spamming people, but... yeah^^

 

thanks again for giving so much love even when I have such a terrible uploading habit, I really need to learn to manage my time better...)