Chapter twenty-four

Ferly (Something unusual)

 

Comments on comments

 

TheAwkwardMomentWhen- Seungber in Ferly is just kinda a miss, generally I gamble when I decide the couples, sometimes I get a good one like GOBer, or one that is uber awkward like Seungber... though I think it's just the way I wrote them, if you ask me, any couple can be done if it's written well enough^^

more MyungDongCL in the future, that IS a promise^^

while I was writing this I kind of have a feeling for a while there that I was making Amber into a sue, she was acting to perfect, I really had to sit my self down at flesh her character out a bit and so far it's been a good thing for the story... but yeah, that's why I don't read a lot of “you” stories, a lot of people want to put them selves in stories and I mean, that's not a bad thing, it's just when you make “you” with the ability to rainbows it's about time that you gotta really consider making her(or him) more human like- not necisarily give them a sob story but give them things they both struggle and triumph over.

I'm sorry for breaking MyungDong's hearts -.- I feel sad as well...

I love the name combo you made there, I seriously scream with delight when I saw it^^ RyeJongWooRin, it's gotta nice ring to it^^

-comment 2- you know it, I was possessed!!

love you too^^

I wanna see that in real life actually, though really just little Amber's running around would be good enough^^

I hope you've been able to sleep, it's been over a week 0.o

 

awfuldollhead- glad I was your first Haeber^^ hopefully you were able to find many more Haebers to read, those two just leak happiness^^ glad you like this story as well, I enjoy the fact that others even want to look at my story^^

 

RealJemelle- the Amber virus- spreads faster then swine flu!!

 

Amhyuk- I won't speak of spoils, but Myungber will be more intact in part 2^^

GO GOBer^^ I'm voting for them as well, though if it doesn't work out in this story I was thinking of making a GOBer, though I think it's, like you said, how I wrote GO in this story that makes this couple interesting (he was actually a mistake, I never meant for him to be a recurring character but his scene on the island made me fall for him... and this is coming from the person writing, I really have no influence on what I write apparently (Ferly writes it's self^^)

 

Mary517- 0.0 so many comments just from you, I considered just putting this in it's own chapter but then thought otherwise, I'll try to answer as much as possible^^

 

Com1- hopefully you cured you diabetes^^ more sweet myungber later so you might possibly get type 2 by the end of it if you came so close from just that scene 0.0

how long have you been reading my stories, seriously, you gotta know for a fact he's gonna be dragged in the mud a few more times before I reward him! But yeah, he's finally excepted it, now he's just gotta stop being so SHY -.-

 

Com2-MBLAQBer isn't reconized enough, tempted to make my own^^ and it was, my chapter lengths have varied a lot lately- some uber long while other's to short...

 

Com3-lol it sorta feels like you're an undercover cop that just came outta the closet about it^^ though I don't think I wrote anything to bad... probably...

Com4- I actually was going to write that he had found out, but changed my mind, Seungber had to happen for the future chapters- cause I mean, we gotta have some drama^^

my spelling is terrible, though I think it's more like when I read through it I already know what I wanted writen there so I never notice when something is misspelled... I used to write poetry in school, it was one of my favorite classes though I read some of my poems I made back then and sorta puked, they were that terrible- but that class got me seeing stories as an art form and not just a bunch of words you type on a page- to be able to paint with words is my main goal in life and, well, I'm really far from it but I want to keep trying^^

IDK, I think there's always a reason things are popular- there has to be SOMETHING good about them, it's just a matter of picking out the things that are good and making them DIFFERENT then what everyone else is doing- like take the Hana Kimi story- girl sneaks into an all boys school- a totally cliché story now that it's been done about a million and one times, but with the right kind of writer it can be unique and intriguing- it's just a matter of how you write it... though people seem to go a different route when it comes to finding stories on these kinds of sites, instead of judging someone on their techinique and skills in writing they're judging them on who and what they put in those stories... that's common nature though, we were taught to look for genre and not quality (take Twilight for example)

 

Com5- I debated for months on whether I should include that into the story, the whole teacherXstudent romance thing to me seems wrong and over used, but I've always kinda wanted to see a RyeoRin, they're complete opposites but the crack writer in me wants to play with it.

Ryeowook referenced that CL and Myungsoo used to be friends before his mom married her dad- I actually had forgot too so don't feel bad^^

but I like clouds 0.0 lol, don't worry, it's gotta stop raining sometime^^

 

Com6!!- GO somehow snuck into the story, I seriously hadn't known I'd get so attached to him during the island scene and now he won't seem to get out of the story... not that I'm complaining, I've wanted some MBLAQBer, though I hadn't expected GO to be the one...

I had planned to have him as just a player, but he keeps appearing as the voice of hard reason lately that I decided to just go with it- he's now apparently the guy who knows EVERYTHING in this story...

tingle tingle^^

more Myungber in the future- think of them as the tortoise and the other ships as the hare, if anything if they'd happened earlier on they wouldn't have lasted long since I had so many more thing planned. Myungsoo will also be playing a bigger part in the next few chapters, him and Woo are making a comeback!

It took me a whole page to comment on your comments man 0.0 some how I feel exhausted now -.-ZzZzzz~~

 

Thanks for so many comments- to all of you really, that was probably the most comments I've gotten for a chapter EVER and I wasn't even counting all six of Mary's comments 0.0 would I sound greedy if I kept asking for more 0.0

 

Chapter Twenty-Four (finally...)

 

“Goal!!!” the announcer screamed into his speakers after Choi Minho made the game winning goal- everyone, Seungho and Amber included, stood in their seats screaming their lunges out at Kwangju's triumph!

 

“Last game huh.” Seungho sighed, lounging on the bleachers. The excitement had died down hours ago and after they'd stayed to help some of the castodians clean up the stands and field, the two were left sitting together watching as the sun sank.

 

“We went out with a bang!” Amber grinned and leaned her head to her own shoulder, exhaustion finally taking ahold of her. It was over, soccer was done until spring of next year... nearly a year from now... what could she do now? She peeked over at Seungho who stared out at the sunset and wondered what would happen to... well everything about them now that they didn't have anything incommon anymore... was this even worth it? Couldn't Soyeon find some other girl to fill her place?

 

“...what'd you wanna be when you were a kid?” Amber asked out of the blue, wanting to get rid of the silence that was suffocating her.

 

“huh?” Seungho looked away from the sunset over at Amber who still kept her gaze on the pink and orange clouds.

 

“You know, what you wanted to be before your parents installed the real career choices into your head- like, I don't know, did you wanna be a super hero or a rock star?” she turned towards him and gave him a cheeky grin, “I bet you wanted to be in a boy band right? I can totally picture it!”

 

Seungho chuckled, “nah, I hate guy liner to much to be in a boy band... that's an odd question though, I mean I don't really think about those kinds of things...”

 

“nothing at all? come on, there had to be something.”

 

“well,” he paused for a second, not sure if he wanted to share something so embarrassing... Amber was sitting there though, giving him that 'I promise not to laugh' look and he knew he could trust her with something like this, “I'd had this dream of becoming the president... you know, leader of the free world and all... I like being in charge I guess.” Seungho laughed and shook his head, “A completely ridiculous idea, I can't even become president of my dad's hotel chain let alone South Korea.” stupid, he felt so stupid for admitting it out loud.

 

“It's not... I mean back when I was a kid I wanted to be a construction worker so I mean, at least you aim high.” she grinned and turned back to the sunset, “back when I was a kid, back when my dad wasn't so stressed from work... he was actually pretty cool. Back then he drove this huge yellow tractor, I mean he did until he got tired of my Grandmother hounding him to get a real job... back then I looked up to him, I wanted to be just like him.” Amber shook her head, a smile still spread across her face even though her eyes didn't show the same gleam, “I remember instead of a doll like everyone else was giving me, he gave me a little yellow toy tractor... I loved that thing, played with it for years until I grew outta playing with toys... I still have it though, sitting there gathering dust.” she let out a laugh that had a small hitch to it.

 

Seungho pondered what to say, he knew now this story had nothing to do with a toy tractor but the relationship between Amber and her father... his own relationship with his parents was good, he'd never really fought with them before, he'd never disappointed them before. placing an arm around Amber, Seungho pointing towards the sky, “Everything's gonna work out at the end of the day, Even if it's not what you wanted... In the end we've just gotta be happy with what we're left with and except that some things can't change back to the way they were.”

 

Amber gave a smile, trying to reassure him that she wasn't going to have an emotion hurricane, but she just kept thinking of the things she knew weren't going to end well- Soyeon being the biggest concern, how will he take it? Should she tell him? It seemed wrong considering it wasn't her secret to tell, but it also seemed wrong to allow him to sit in the dark...

 

“You must miss your family, you've been away from them for a while now, haven't you?” Seungho asked.

 

“It'll be a year at the end of November, nearly half a year from now... but yeah, I've never been away from home for this long before, I miss everyone back over there- Eli and Kev the most though, they're my best friends.” as she talked more about home it opened the wound she'd tried to keep stitched up- she really did miss her friends, she even missed her parents.

 

“how about after graduation I take you over for a week or something, I've always wanted to check out America.”

 

Amber smiled, touched by his offer, “my Grandmother kinda said no, I have to go to some stupid party that the school district holds every year.”

 

“You too huh? Soyeon's dad is the the one who throws it every year, it's a real drag.” Seungho chuckled, “Why you going though, I've never seen Jonghyun or his mom there before.”

 

“A friend of the family ered us in, he starts teaching at Kwangju next fall.”

 

Seungho became curious, “family friend?”

 

Amber pulled out her phone and quickly found a picture of her and Junsu she'd taken when he'd visited, “Kim Junsu, his mom is-”

 

“a famous model and his dad owns one of the biggest modeling agencies in Korea, what's he doing becoming a teacher?” Seungho laughed, “Kim Junsu was ranked as one of Koreas top models by the age of sixteen and was even ranked the most anticipated to take over his father's model agency- the guys a genius when it comes to managing! Just wait until Bi-Hyung hears that his most anticipated foe isn't even going to be in the game!”

 

“Bi-hyung?”

 

“my cousin, er, Jihoon sunbaenim, he took over my father's hotel chain.”

 

“Bi?”

 

“just a nickname, I always thought he looked like he was constantly walking around with a rain cloud over his head so the name kinda stuck.”

 

“Cute~” Amber beamed then turned towards the approaching darkness of nightfall, “I gotta get going soon, Jjong has already given me a short leash, I wouldn't want him to exchange that for a shoelace.” She let out a yawn and stood up from her seat, stopping abruptly when Seungho placed his hand on her wrist.

 

“I'll walk with you.” Seungho flashed a smile and stood up as well. He pulled an arm around her shoulders and walked with her down the stairs. Amber was slightly confused by his affectionate behavior, ever since they'd made it “official” it was like he was a completely different person... protective, touchy, not in a bad way but a way she'd never would have expected from him, especially since she knew he didn't love her. In the back of her mind she knew he was trying to push his feeling for Soyeon away by trying to attach him self to her and she didn't know how she should react to that- was it really such a bad thing if he did something like this, especially with Soyeon's undecided future... That was a terrible thought but she wasn't sure she had another option, especially if Soyeon did die- if he wanted to still be with her could she really say no, but then, could she really live a life attached to a guy who was still inlove with a ghost instead of her?

 

-

 

“got any queens?” Dongwoo mumbled tiredly as he stared down at his hand of cards.

 

“go fish~” Myungsoo drawled back, not really paying much attention to the game but at the picture of the three of them, Amber, Dongwoo and him standing there posing in fairly embarrassing poses. It was duct taped there next to a picture of his mom and picture of him and Dongwoo from back when they were just kids playing with pots and pans.

 

That's how CL found them, both sitting there in their sad little state. She shook her head then clapped her hands, gaining the attention of her step brother and his best friend, “you two seriously just gonna let y Soyeon steal your pigeon?”

 

“Her name's Amber.” Myungsoo grumbled.

 

“And really, she reminds me more of a puppy really- yah!” Dongwoo shot Myungsoo a glare and rubbed the area Myungsoo had kicked him in, “anyways, what can we do, it's not like we can force Amber to hang out with us...”

 

“And that is where you are wrong Jang Dongwoo- I say we give little Miss Liu an intervention.”

 

 

(AN- so I decided that Ferly's gonna be a two parter... which doesn't really effect you since it'll all stay on this story link but it'll be nicer for me so I can sorta map it out in my mind a bit... if that makes any sense at all...

 

so yeah, sorta smallish of a chapter, it was more of an introduction to the next chapter and THEN PART ONE WILL BE FINISHED in like four or five chapters...anyways, next chapter sooooon~ I don't have to work Monday and tuesday so we'll see^^

 

oh and a sweet scene sorta between Seungber, I actually sorta had that scene written out way back when, it was the scene that actually influenced me to write Seungber but as the story went on my feelings for that pair shifted slightly...)