chapter thirteen

Ferly (Something unusual)

 

Comments on Comments

 

TheAwkwardMomentWhen- isn't is wonderful? Mary really out did her self^^

 

Mary517- Sorry sorry~ I didn't mean to... ok, that's kind of a lie... I'm a bad person^^

I've had Soyeon's story in my head for a while now and I kind of feel flattered that I was able to make you both hate her and pity her in such a short time^^

sorry it's sad, I'm evil.

More Seungber/Myungber in the coming chapters... especially chapter Fourteen^^

 

Chapter 13

 

“Good morning.” Ryeowook tried to say over his class who barely noticed he'd entered the room. Sighing he reached down at held up one of the packets he'd placed ontop of his desk, “the spring trip permission slips are in.” which shut the class up right away. Ryeowook beamed, feeling as though he'd accomplished a giant feet, “please pass these back.” he stated as he handing each row a stack of papers.

 

Amber looked down at her packet then over at CL who was half asleep on her history book, about to ask her about it then changed her mind, instead she reached up and tapped her pencil against Kiseop's back, “Spring trip, they really have those here?” back in her old school in LA the only school trips were for the sports teams and clubs, she hadn't actually been on a school field trip since middle school when she was on the girls basketball team, they'd gone to Disney land.

 

“Uh huh, every year, we have one in fall too but you came after we had it.” Sandeul commented before Kiseop could get a word out.

 

“so our class goes to (she looks down at her paper then back up) the coast then comes back?”

 

“it's school wide so the other classes as well and it's an over night trip.” Kiseop gave her a friendly smile that shifted slightly when CL gave him a dirty look.

 

“oh, so the seniors will be going to the same place as well... must be spendy.” Amber commented then looked ahead to Myungsoo and Dongwoo who were joking and grinning at one another. Would Dongwoo be able to pay it?

 

“dino boy always stays home on our school trips.” CL commented as if she could read Amber's mind.

 

“really, that's so sad... maybe if I give him some money he'll-”

 

“He won't take it, Myungsoo's tried plenty of times but the boy always refuses, always saying he doesn't like the coast anyways.” CL leaned her head on the palm of her hand let out a yawn, “Myungsoo always stays behind with him, he doesn't even show the permission form to his mom anymore.”

 

Amber turned to the front, trying to pay attention to Ryeowook's lecture but couldn't help wondering if she should stay behind as well... they were both her best friends so it seemed like something a friend should do... but still, she missed seeing the ocean, she'd been a major water bug back when she lived in LA, always going to the beach with with her family or Eli and Kevin... it was one of the many things she missed the most... but still... would it even be worth the trip if her friends weren't there? Sure she'd made a few more friends, her class was a lot more friendly with her lately and the boys she'd met during the try outs have sat with her at lunch lately, she could hang around them, it probably wouldn't be the same though...

 

“Do you like school trips?” Amber questioned her uncle as they walked down the road.

 

“of course! We spend the whole day on the beach, playing and messing around then around late after noon we take a boat ride to this little island off the coast and sit around fire pits talking and telling stories, the hotel we stay at is great too, big beds and all that.” Jonghyun grinned as he slid his hands into his pockets, “last year when me and Miyoung were going out she snuck out and-”

 

“I don't wanna hear the rest of that story.” Amber laughed and hit his shoulder, “but really though, is it really any fun? I've played at the beach and sat around fire pits my entire life, what's so special about it?”

 

Jonghyun paused for a moment then grinned, slinging his arm around his niece, “the memories Amber, we're only with these guys for so long before we all graduate, especially this year for me! You're not thinking about staying behind are you, I was really looking forwards to going to the beach with you.” he pouted.

 

“I... Dongwoo can't go so Myungsoo won't be going... and I mean, they're my best friends, school trips are no fun if you're a loner...”

 

“they hang out with me, when ever you flew over all we do is explore the town, we never get to really escape my mom.” Jonghyun's puppy face was unrivaled, “come on Amber~ you'll have lots of fun!” and he really hated the idea of her spending so much time with those boys, just the idea of her spending the night with them with out him playing over protective stalking gave him the willies. He shook those thoughts away and smiled widely, “come on~” he cooed.

 

Amber paused then smiled, “fine, fine, I better have the freaking time of my life though.” she couldn't say no that face, and he had a point- they've never really gotten to go on a trip together with out his mother looming over their heads... it'd be a good chance to get to know the rest of the school as well, perhaps she could make more friends.

 

-

 

It was the morning of the trip and Amber found her self unable to keep awake as she stood with the rest of her classmates. Principal Boom stood at the head of the line with professor Lee hyukjae and professor Park jungsu passing out their room assignments. She already had a feeling as to who would be in her room, there weren't to many girls so it wasn't like it was a mystery.

 

Once she reached the head of the line Professor hyukjae smiled widely at her and handed her her assignment, “You're in room 23, those are your room mates.”

 

“yah, why're you flirting?” Amber heard professor Jungsoo comment as she walked away.

 

“I wasn't flirting, she just looks like my room mate, it came out naturally.” Hyukjae chuckled.

 

Amber smiled widely as she read over the names- Bae Suzy, Go Woori, and Lee Sunkyu, not a single “Lee Chaerin” or “Park Soyeon” in site! Though now that she thought about it, she hadn't seen either that morning.

 

“Amber!” Sunkyu called.

 

Amber looked up and beamed at the older girl who already had the other two girls standing next to her, “Hello, it's good to meet you unnie.” Amber gave a quick bow and smiled widely towards the two.

 

“She really does look like Jonghyun.” Woori commented.

 

“Woori!” Sunkyu hit at Woori, “it's good to meet you too, have you met Woori and Suzy? Woori's in my year and Suzy's in her first year.”

 

“It's nice to meet you guys.” Amber smiled, relieved that she'd ended up with girls that seemed to not want to pounce on her... She couldn't help missing her friends though, she'd wished they could be there too...

 

-

 

“Man, that .” Dongwoo commented as he sat hunched over staring at the girl dancing on his television. He peered over at his best friend who seemed deep in thought, the normal “skip school trip” activities didn't seem to interest him this time around. He looked back and smiled lightly, maybe if Amber was there he would be enjoying himself.

 

Myungsoo was stubborn, something Dongwoo tried to fight ever chance he got... but when it came to matter of the heart Dongwoo didn't even come close to cracking the surface. He'd seen it, seen it the second Myungsoo looked at her for the first time that Myungsoo was interested. They'd been best friends since their second year of elementary school, they'd been through everything together so Dongwoo knew Myungsoo by heart.

 

It was all a matter of trying to get them together. He might not seem like much but Dongwoo was quite the genius when it came down to it- he was the one who convinced them to have sleep overs (though he had to confess that another reason was because he hated being alone...) he was the one who distracted that Eel boy while at the theme park... sure, he had a few stitches of feeling for Amber as well but he'd never go after her, not when his best friend loved her...

 

He was just so damn stubborn though!

 

“How does she even fit in those pants man?” Dongwoo grinned over at Myungsoo who was stiil hopelessly distracted.

 

He'd lie if he said he wasn't worried about getting replaced but he'd do anything to see his best friend happy, especially when it came to love... cause frankly, if Dongwoo didn't step in, his bestfriend would never get a girl.

 

(LOL, what is this! I'm posting TWO chapters in one night? Gasp!

Anyways, this is pretty short but I didn't want to get into the field trip to much then stopping right in the middle... so yeah... chapter fourteen will be out soon with the rest of the field trip... and man, sorry if I put you to sleep with this chapter, it was mostly leading up stuff so it's probably not very interesting... we get to find out that Jjong's an over protective uncle (stalker) though^^

 

lol, anyways, may possibly post tomorrow but probably not, I'm shooting for Tuesday but if my schedule works out the way I want it to it might come out this Sunday- finger crossed^^)