chapter six

Ferly (Something unusual)

 

Comments on comments^^

 

Kpossible21- I think for me it stemmed from the very little tiny scene during the Khuntoria wedding ceremony when he and Junho seemed to be the only ones happy to see Amber^^ later on I found out that Amber and Junsu are actually friends, she even thanked him in her “thanks to” so I kinda have always wanted to play with it^^

cough cough, you caught me, JongKey FTW^^

 

TheAwkwardMomentWhen- happy you're reading and enjoying^^

Seungho'll enter around chapter seven so don't worry^^ I'm glad this Random pairing has brought you to me, I've been searching for this pairing as well which is why I made it one of the main pairings in this story^^

 

Mary517- I'm so glad you guys have guessed it^^

Eli was originally gonna enter later on in the story but I've been dying to write him in, originally he was also just a name I pulled out of the air so Amber didn't seem like a total loner back in the states, now though he's sort of evolved into a character that I'm thinking of possibly evolving more on^^

I really wanna see JunsuBer get more game, seriously it would be epic^^ maybe if Khuntoria had lasted long we would of gotten more 2PM/F(X) time -.-

lol, I was gonna ask you about that but when I signed into aff I saw your comment^^ take your time, it doesn't have to be perfect, I'm sure I'll like what ever you give me^^

 

nanahime- really really wanna see more WooBer stories, I think mine might be the only one ,though I could be mistaken, I will have to search harder^^

 

Chapter six

 

you could hear a pin drop in the room the three young men were in, it was just that awkward. Dongwoo and Myungsoo sat across from Eli, all three looking in opposite directions, waiting for something to break the silence.

 

“sorry for the hold up, long line.” Amber beamed as she slid into her seat next to Eli.

 

“no problem, Eli was just telling us about LA.” Myungsoo lied as he smiled pleasantly towards Amber who smiled back, “We'll have to take a trip there someday.”

 

“You should, I'd love that!”

 

the rest agreed, though Eli couldn't help noticing the odd mood swings both boys had when Amber was around and when she was gone, only moments before Myungsoo didn't pay a bit of attention towards him the entire day, though unlike Dongwoo he wasn't threatening, “So are we done here?” He finally asked as he motioned towards their empty dishes.

 

“Yeah, let's go!” Amber cheered and pulled out her wallet only to be stopped by Eli, “It's cool Eel, I can-”

 

“no really, it's fine, my lunch was the most expensive here so I'll pay.”

 

Dongwoo sat up, “no way, I'll pay!”

 

the rest of the group raised an eyebrow, “You never have money Dongwoo.” Myungsoo commented then brought his own wallet out, “I should pay.”

 

Amber laughed and pushed his wallet away, “no way, you guys need to save your money, Grandmother practically throws money at me.” and with that pulled out some cash and stood, “you guys can fight over who leaves the tip though, I'll be outside.” Amber chuckled and headed over to pay while the three boys glared over at each other.

 

Once they were out of the restaurant they walked down the street, Amber still unaware of their alpha aura's that raged behind her. To give credit to Amber, she'd never had boys that were attracted to her, back in the states she mostly stuck to her self, only really talking to Eli and Kevin and they'd never shown even the slightest sign of being rivals fighting for her love, she'd never really had anyone go after her other then Candy's douche of a boytoy back when she hadn't even cared about boys... She did feel a weird vibe though, as though the silence was to long and the air thick, she chalked it up to the fact that her friends were awkward because they'd just met, cause I mean, what else could it be?

 

Which got her thinking 'Ah~ I have to think of something to break the awkward silence, I really wish Kevin were here to help...' she pondered for a moment before it came to her, “let's go ride a roller coaster!” she said as she turned towards them, catching Dongwoo and Eli in a glare off that they quickly dropped.

 

“Roller Coasters?”

 

“Lotte World, we can ride rides and have fun, I mean it's almost your last day Eels so we should do something fun!”

 

“I'm up for it!” Dongwoo cheered as well and pulled his arm around Amber, “What do you say Eels~

 

Eli turned towards Myungsoo, hoping to get at least a bit of answer as to what Dongwoo was playing at but only got a blank look. Turning back to his best friend and her “husband” Eli nodded his head and smiled towards Amber, “totally Burry, that'll be fun.”

 

The moment they arrived at the amusement park Dongwoo smiled broadly and pulled Eli towards the biggest roller coaster in the park while Amber and Myungsoo trailed after them, the later worried about what his friend would do to the newcomer while Amber happily enjoyed that her two friends were getting along so well.

 

For the rest of the day it was the same thing, Dongwoo spent it trying to... do what, Myungsoo wasn't quite sure of, he didn't want to crush his friends spirit with the things he over looked... one being that because Dongwoo was focused so obsessively on Eli he was loosing precious Amber time in which Myungsoo couldn't help admitting to enjoying himself. While the two fought to see who could ride the most rides he stayed along side Amber and shot secret smiles that she was to innocent to notice.

 

“they really seem to be hitting it off.” Amber mused as they waited in line watching Dongwoo and Eli on a frighteningly fast twisty ride that forced both boys against the back of their seat.

 

“yeah, I've never seen Dongwoo take to someone to quickly.” Myungsoo couldn't help grinning, Dongwoo was practically forcing him and Amber on a date. Shaking away that thought, Myungsoo said eagerly, “hey look, waffle cones, wanna save this ride for after we get some ice cream?”

 

“sure, I don't really like these kinds of rides anyways!” Amber beamed and walked with Myungsoo out of line towards the ice cream stand.

 

“Hello, what can I get for you?” a boy with a strikingly familiar face said as he turned towards the couple, sending Amber into a mini daze. Why did he look so familiar?

 

“Yes, can I get a chocolate waffle cone, two scoops please, Amber?” Myungsoo turned towards Amber and found Amber in the state she was in, “Amber?”

 

“Amber? Are you a foreigner?” the boy said pleasently as he grabbed for a waffle cone.

 

“eh, oh, yeah, sorta, I'm from LA... I'll have a... Vanilla then, should we get some ice cream for Dongwoo and Eli.” Amber asked as she turned towards Myungsoo, deciding that this stranger couldn't be anyone important.

 

“nah, look at them, they're already heading towards another ride, it'll just melt.” Myungsoo smiled and pulled out some money. He gave the boy a once over, noticing his strikingly similar eyes and smile, even his gaze and manner of speaking reminded Myungsoo of Amber... strange. He peered down at the name tag that read “Lee Donghae” and wondered if that name meant something to Amber, was he related to her some how?

 

“ok, coming right up!” Donghae cheered and turned towards a freezer full of barrels of ice cream. Myungsoo wondered to him self just what their relationship could be, perhaps none at all... but then, why did Amber look as though she knew him? Once Donghae turned back around he held out the two ice cream cones and smiled widely toward the two, “Hope you have a good day!”

 

“You too.” myungsoo smiled back and guided Amber away from the stand, still wondering who this 'Lee Donghae' was. Shaking away his conspiracy theories, he pulled Amber to a bench and gave a her her ice cream, “It's been a while since I've gone here, I used to go here all the time back when I was a kid.”

 

“really, it's my first time going to this theme park, I used to go to Disney land a lot back when I lived in LA though, six flags too, I love Amusement parks.” Amber grinned as she looked around at the rides all around her, ponder which one she wanted to ride next, “Are you having fun?” She asked as she turned towards Myungsoo, catching him staring but not thinking anything of it.

 

“Yep, best day ever.” Myungsoo grinned and held his Ice cream out to her, “wanna try?”

 

“sure!” Amber leaned over, nearing the cone but instead of tasting chocolate she found making contact with Dongwoo's check who seemed to have finally noticed that his “wife” was missing. He leaned over taking a bite from Myungsoo's ice cream, not sure why he was so worried about his “wife” sharing a cone with his bestfriend who he believed was harmless... he was another boy though, “pwhaha Woo, when'd you show up!” Amber laughed as she whipped her lips and grinned up at the boy who was blushing up a storm.

 

“what's the big deal, you guys got ice cream with out me!” Dongwoo whined as he pulled Myungsoo's cone from his hand and stubbornly began to it. Myungsoo could see the glee in Dongwoos playful glare, he knew very well that Dongwoo was jumping for joy at the fact that Amber had “kissed” him.

 

“Yah, that's mine.”Myungsoo grinned then turned towards Amber, “Fine, I'll just have to share Ambers~”

 

“no way, get your own wife!”

 

“You're just jealous that-”

 

“Hey, where's Eli?”

 

both boys stopped for a moment, seemingly remembering that Amber's good looking American friend was with them that day. Dongwoo looked around, “He was with me just a second ago...”

 

“yah, Why'd you take off like that, it was like you saw a ghost.” Eli called as he jogged up, stopping and smiling when he spotted Amber, “Hey Burry, Ice cream any good?”

 

“it's great!”Dongwoo answered before Amber could utter a word, “Here, have this!” he said and held the cone out to Eli who pondered if it'd been dropped on the ground or not.

 

-

 

Jonghyun sighed as he whipped the sweat from his brow, Minho had really rode the team hard that day, commanding them to run five extra laps and to do sit ups until they either collapsed or vomited... It was all worth it though, next year he'd be going to a prestigious college with a basketball scholarship and once there he'd get to study what ever he wanted... as long as he took courses to become a Doctor or Lawyer of course, other then that though he was practically FREE!

 

“Some practice huh? Jonghyun inwardly groaned as he turned towards Kim Kibum, better known as Key to all his “girlfriends”.

 

“what do you want Kibum?” Jonghyun turned down the hallway, trying to get as much distance from his stalker as possible.

 

“I was watching you guys practice, not for you of course, my little Taeminnie was out there running his little heart out, my poor little son~” Key grinned as he quickened his pace, no matter what anyone thought, Kim Kibum was quicker then he let on, he matched up to Jonghyun's speed and could even go faster with out anymore needed effort.

 

“well then why don't you go comfort your “son” Kibum, I've gotta get home.” Jonghyun stated as he pushed the school doors open, finding Joon waiting outside for him like usual at the front gate.

 

“Taemin's fine, his has his little girlfriend there to ease the pain.” Lee Taemin, the only boy in Kwangju high who didn't get wigged out by Key, most people had figured Taemin had been gay as well until he showed up one day with Im Yoona, better known as everyone's Ideal type, on his arm even though she was a third year and he was just a first year... people had hated Taemin before but now that he'd “stolen” Yoona he was considered the spawn of Satan who should be destroyed at all cost.

 

“woo, I gotta go Kibum, Joon's just right over that and he's been itching to pound someone's face in lately.”

 

“Lee Joon has always been itchy.” Key chuckled then let his smile drop. He stopped abruptly and grabbed a hold of Jonghyun's wrist, not letting got until Jonghyun finally stopped and gave him his full attention, “Don't play me Jjong, I know what we had that night wasn't meaningless, I can see what I do to you, you idiot.”

 

“Look, we had was nothing Kibum, a little kiss, what ever, I kiss a lot of people.” Jonghyun growled and pulled away, “I'm not into you Kibum, I'm not into guys.” Jonghyun glared then turned away, leaving Key to stand there fuming.

 

'He'll give in sooner or later' and with that he furiously stomped back into the school to go retrieve Taemin from that that Key hated.

 

 

 

“promise to call when you get back?” Amber asked as she walked with Eli towards his relatives house. They walked hand and hand, Amber with happy blissful unawareness that her best friend wanted so badly to kiss her, hug her, do something to express his feelings for her.

 

“please, you'll be getting so many calls you'll get tired of me.” Eli squeezed her hand gently, for the first time feeling as though he had no idea as to how to talk to a girl... this was Amber, he'd never had trouble talking to her before, he'd never had trouble talking to girls either, for some reason though when he acknowledged Amber as a girl that he could potentially date it's become almost impossible for him to tell what was on his mind.

 

“Good.” Amber grinned and stopped walked. She turned towards Eli and wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his shoulder, “Thank you so much for flying over here, I've seriously been freaked out since this whole thing started... I really needed to see your face.” she sighed and closed her eyes, taking a big whiff of his after shave and hoping this moment would help her get through until she could see him again.

 

“I needed to see your face too Burry, I missed you.” He really wanted to say something along the lines of 'I love you Amber, just come back with me to LA, I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind you living with us' but it just wouldn't come out... that and he knew she'd never return his feelings or agree to something so bold and stupid. Instead he snuck a a kiss on the side of her head and tightened his grip around her waist, dead set on never ending the hug but letting go the moment Amber did.

 

“See you around Eels.” and she was gone, leaving him standing there wishing he could stay longer.

 

 

(AN- so presidents day is wonderful, I feel fully rested and I've even gotten time to upload^^

to my Eel fans out there, this isn't the last time we see our lovable Mr. Kim, he's getting in this story^^ oh and JongKey came along sooner then I'd expected, I'd actually planned to play with it later on but insperation hit and it felt like a good break from MyungWooEelBer for a bit^^

 

oh, and I'm almost at 30 subs, woo^^ glad you guys have been reading, having readers makes writing so much more appealing^^)