Chapter Five

She is my Queen!!!

"My Queen! Wake up My Queen, My Queen!" She felt someone shook her shoulder. 'Why is it that all the people her like to wake people up that much?!!!' She thought annoyed. She guess person that shook her this was the annoying King then? Couldn't handle being shook anymore, she unwillingly opened her heavy eye lids and carefully sat up on the bed. 

"Since you are awake now, then I think it wouldn't be necessary to call the imperial physician then?" The King asked hi Queen with a teasing tone successfully earning a death glare from the Queen. He really couldn't figured it out, how could a cruel, cold hearted, a Queen that only cared of her image became like this when she loss her memory? The was a complete 360 degree different! Jumping into a pond was a thing that the previous Queen wouldn't even thought of even if she might die if she doesn't.

If glare could kill people, the King, Kim Jong Kook would have died for many times already now. "Yah!!! Will I be awake if not because of you keep on shaking me? I almost loss my life and you still didn't have the heart to call the imperial physician? Are you afraid that I'll keep bothering you if I didn't die?!!!" Smoke was visible on her head, she was so furious, what kind of King was this? His Queen almost loss her life and he didn't wanted to call for the imperial physician? Arhhh!!!

The King shook his head at her. "Next time when you decided that you want to show off, could you please consider whether you know how to swim for not first? I just didn't want you, to troubling me, having to save you. " Even though he didn't felt like wanted to have a bickering session with her, but he suddenly felt interested with it. 

The Queen looked at the King with disbelieve in her eyes. "Yah! Just because you save me once, you think that you can order me around? Tell you what, I didn't ask you, beg you to save me, you did it yourself! Plus, even though you didn't save me, I still can get out by myself. I was just having a leg cramp at the moment okay?" She rolled her eyes at him. Phfff... He told him that she doesn't know hoe to swim? She was a swimming club's member when she was at the 21st century for sake! If he thought that just by saving her life, she would listen to what he said, then she could only told him one thing, Dream On!

The King looked at the proud Queen with full of amusement. "Then I think I should dump you back into the pond, so you can climb back up yourself." He stood up from the bed and put his arm around her, threaten to picked her up​. When the Queen saw this, the proudness in her eyes quickly changed into panic. "What are you doing? Yah! You really going to dump me back in the pond?!!!" 

"What do you think?" He said with a grim in his face. He slowly closing the gap between them. As he came closer, amazingly panic was not the first thing that came up into her mind, instead 'He is much more good looking  when looking him in such a close distance. I still can't believe that he is my husband. It such a waste that I didn't have any feeling for him.‘ She thought. 

The King had closing the gap between them until their nose were almost touching while the Queen was still busy in her own thought. When the King finally touched his nose with her's, she finally came back to her sense. As she came back to her sense, she became panic, when she became panic, she couldn't controlled herself properly and when she couldn't controlled herself properly, her body would move  at their own will. 

'SLAP!!!' A slap sound echo throughout​ the room while everyone in the room became froze. The Queen slap the King!!! Everyone was taken aback by the Queen sudden act, even the Queen herself was shock by her own action. Only God know how panic she was at the moment, she just slap a King, A KING FOR SAKE!!! It couldn't be forgiven even with the cut off of ten heads!

"Ermm...Your majesty, I...I am a person that very very easy feeling panic. And my body kind of having their own mind when I'm panicking. So your majesty, you are the King, a person the sit high up there, while I'm just a lowly Queen. Can you forgive this lowly Queen of yours, please your majesty?" She plead the King with an apologetic smile showing off her white teeth.

As for Kim Jong Kook, he was the King for sake! Being slap moreover by a women would very much ruined his image, how could he forgive her that easily? "Song Ji Hyo! Are you tired of living already?" He said with gritted teeth, controlling his anger.

When the Queen heard that the apologize that she had put down her dignity to say it out was being reply by a tired-of-living-already, she couldn't stand it anymore. 'Oh how I hate this stupid arrogant King!!! I'm not from this era of your's for sake! Why should I even care if you are the King or not?!!! Fine! Since you are going to put a death charge on me anyway, then I will not waste my life just like that too! How know when I'm die, maybe I will be send back to the 21st century where I got Tv and internet? Hahaha' As she thought of this, her courage was suddenly, out of no where increasing.

"Yah Mr Kim, didn't I already apologies to you? Why are you still unwilling to forgive me? I never saw a gut that so stingy, unwilling to forgive a women before. You are the King, so what?!!!" Because of her sudden courage toward the King, all the servants that served for her already preparing themselves for the punishments that they would get later. 'It's the end of our life.' They each though with a heavy sigh.

Who know that the King not only didn't angry at the Queen, he even let out a loud laugh. "Song Ji Hyo did you know that in the whole world, only you dare to talk to me like that?" He asked the now blank Queen. 

Right at the moment a guard came inside and inform the King that his older brother was waiting for him in the reading room. The King nodded his head to the guard then turned back to his blank Queen "I'll get you to pay for this some other time." He told her and then left with a very good mood.

After the King had out of their sight, Ji Min rushed toward the Queen and knees down beside the bed. "Your majesty, why are you being like that to the King? I almost got a heart attack from what you did your majesty." She said with a pout. Since the Queen losing her memory, the Queen was being extra friendly at her, in fact not only to her, but everyone. Everyone love the new Queen and secretly wished that the old Queen wouldn't came back.

"Why did you have that small of of a courage? No. It can be like this, it's not good for you. I have to find some opportunity to train some of your courage next time." She told her nanny. But for the nanny, when she heard the Queen said next time, she was already out of her mind. If the Queen really planning to have a 'next time' for these kind of things again, she bet she wouldn't even waited for the King to put down his charge, she would die herself of heart attack.

 

Chater five is here, still hope you guys are enjoying it ^^