Chapter Six

She is my Queen!!!

No beta reader or re-read, so will have many errors...

After the tragedy of her fell into the pond, the Queen never left her palace again. But then again, she was a women from the 21st century after all, how do you expected her to just sat still in the palace for such a long time anyway? She would die from boredom!><

A week had past since that tragedy, the Queen decided to asked her personal nanny, Ji Min to took her to the King's palace to have a walk again. 'I can't be that unluck to meet a bad thing every time I go there right? I’m the goddess of luck in the 21st century for sake! And so they goes to the King's palace. The Queen was always impressed​ by the beauty of the King's palace no matter how many time she goes there. She wonder how many people are used and how hard they worked to build up all these things. But then all their hard work was paid off, it was really beautiful.

"You nasty servant! Where do you put your eyes?!!!" When the Queen was busy admiring the beauty, a loud voice suddenly came into her ears, interrupting her. She turned her gaze to the source of the unpleasant voice. A servant was kneeling down in front of a lady. She wouldn't denied it that the lady was a beautiful girl, but the attitude was so-not-beauty. The Queen frowned as she saw this. "Ji Min yah, who is that lady?" She pointed to the lady.

"Her name is Moon Geun-young your majesty. The previous Queen had always adore her that she is always invited to have a stay in the palace. Rumors said that she want to marry the King, her hopes die when you marry the King instead your majesty. But then after your marriage with the King, consider that the King never treat you like a Queen, she get her hopes live back up. People in the King's palace said that, she already consider herself as the lady of the palace which is you your majesty." She explained it all to her beloved Queen now with only one breath.

"Oh? She must be my rival then?" The Queen asked, interested has filled her eyes.

"I'll tell you about this next time your majesty. I saw it with my own eyes that she purposely​ put put her foot causing the servant to accidently step on her your majesty. And she is putting the blame on the servant. You wouldn't just let this thing pass your eyes right your majesty?" She had always hated that Moon Geun-young girl. 'What? Only because she was the beauty of the town she think she can do whatever she want? I'll show you that my Queen is more powerful that you today!' Ji Min thought to herself while looked at the 'evil' lady with hatred in her eyes.

"Sure, let's go. I'll show her who is the real lady of the palace." The Queen agreed without a thought, with Insidious smile on her face. Of course, what else would you expected from the 21st century Queen anyway? (0_0)

When they reached the lady, the Queen started with polite tone first. She was the Queen anyway, she have to protected her image right? "Miss? I saw that you are the one who put out your foot causing her to step on it in the first place, so it literally meant that it is your fault. Plus the servant already asked you for an apologies even though it is not her fault. Judging from what you are wearing I assumed that you are not some random people too right? The tall didn't bully the short, the big didn't fight with the small, and the rich didn't hold grudge with the poor. Why don't you just forgive her?" 

"What did you meant that it's my fault?!!! I put out my foot purposely? My foot was right here and I am pretty sure that it wouldn't move with it own accord. She was the one that not paying attention to where she was going and stepping on my foot! This kind of servant have to be punish if not, who know what else thing she will so in the future." Moon Geun-young looked at the servant disgusted. Then she turned and pointed her finger at the Queen. "And you, I don't know who you are, but I warned you, you don't want to get yourself involve with me. Now get loss!!!" Moon Geun-young was really furious with the un-known lady that suddenly came teaching her what she should and should not. 

"In the future? Based on what you said, I assumed your are the lady the palace then?" The Queen purposely said it just to see what the arrogant women reaction would be. 

As for Moon Geun-young heard it, she started to felt awkward​ when the truth was rubbed right to her face.​ But still doesn't wanted to gave up, she masked her akwardness with a confidence one. "Who care if I'm the lady of the palace or not? Since I'm leaving here, then I have the right to cared about servants things​!" "Oh? But from what I know, it is the QUEEN responsibility, who is also the LADY OF THE PALACE to take cared of the servants things."The Queen purposely higlight a few words in her sentence, just in case she didn't heard it.

What the Queen said had successfully raised up Moon Geun-young's anger. Although she was already burning inside, still, she couldn't say anything since what 'the-un-known-women' told her was a fact. "I don't care. Since she stepped on my foot, the she will have to be punish." She said, still doesn't wanted to back down.

"Oh? In that case, the I wouldn't bother you anymore." The Queen nodded her head with a smile for  Moon Geun-young before she took her leave. But 'so-very-unlucky' for her, she 'ACCIDENTLY' stepped 'HARD" on Moon Geun-young foot. Oh my... What should she do? Poor her... 

When the Queen saw Moon Geun-young's furious red face, she forced herself to not let out her laugh and put out a very 'apologetic' smile instead. "Oh I'm so sorry miss. It was all my fault, I didn't see your gold thread sewn shoe then I accidently stepped on it. I guess I have to have to imperial physician to have a look at my eyes later, I don't what is wrong with my eyes." She said while rubbing her eyes.

Moon Geun-young was also not a stupid person. She could clearly see that 'the-un-known-women' in front of her dressing was not a dressing for random or some lowly people. But she just couldn't figured out what was her status. She hold back her anger first afraid that if the women was on the higher status than her, then she couldn't guarantee​ if she still could save her head. " Are you the King's concubine?"

"Me? The King's concubine? Oh don't be ridiculous, how can I be the King's concubine? Hahaha" The Queen couldn't hold her laughter anymore when she heard the question. The Queen looked at Moon Geun-young confused and curious face. 'Since she want to know it, then I wouldn't tell her that I am the Queen for sure. Hehehe' Of course the Queen with her evil thought.

As for Moon Geun-young, 'She said she is not the King's concubine then surely her status wouldn't be any higher than mine. Since there were no princess in the palace and the King's brothers also haven't married yet. The King's mother had always adore me, except from the Queen which obviously not her, no one else will dare to fight with me.' With the thought in her head, her had confidence came back to her. She straighten her body posture and pointed at the Queen " My foot is not someone lowly like you can step on on! I didn't know where did you come from, but if you didn't knees down in front of me now, don't ever hope that you can get out of here anymore!" 

Who could blame her for not recognizing the Queen? With the Queen 'vampire like' as she said it herself makeup before she loss her memory. Now the all the powder are gone, not much people would recognize her.

The Queen secretly sneak a glance at Ji Min who was trying so hard not to let her laughter out, before she turned her attention back to the arrogant women in front of her.​ "Why can't I leave? Did you want me to accompany you to see the moon. But the moon is not on it prettiest tonight. Hmmm.." She let out a dissapointed sigh at the moon. 

Moon Geun-young finally couldn't stand her anymore. She let her image down and grab on the queen clothes's collar. "Do you know who am I? I tell you, you better knees down in front of me now or you'll be dead." 

The Queen looked at the hand at her neck and let out a dry laugh. She raised her laft hand and put it over the hand on her neck. "Ahhh!!! It's hurt!" Phfff... She also learned karate at the 21st century okay?(<_<) When she had got the hand off her, she let out a small polite smile and asked "Then may I know how are you?"

"My father is the prime minister and I am his only child!!!" Moon Geun-young answered proudly.

"Oh, so you are the lady that being adore by the Queen?" The Queen acted surprised. "Now that you know it, I order you to  knees down now!!!" Moon Geun-young order the Queen.

The Queen rolled her eyes at the women in front of her. "Knees down? Tell you what, honestly, I didn't even knees down to Kim Jong Kook, do you really think that I will knees down to you? Funny." Moon Geun-young was so furious when she heard how the Queen disraspect the King. "How dare you to call the his majesty with his name?!!! I'll make sure you get the punishment you deserve today!" And she raised her hand to the Queen face, but Ji Min was much faster to took the Queen place for the slap.

When the Queen saw her nanny being slap by the women, dangerous filled her eyes. "How dare you to lay your hand on my nanny? I didn't even have the heart to be angry with my nanny myself and you slap her?!!! Arhhh!!! She felt like she wanted to eat the women in front of her alive!

"Please don't angry your majesty. I'm okay." The nanny tried to coax her furious Queen. 

"Your majesty? But you said you are not the King's concubine." Moon Geun-young started to felt confused.

"Phfff.. Of course I'm not, do you ever heard a concubine being address as your majesty?" The Queen was totally annoyed with this women. "Then who are you?" Still doesn't wanted to gave up, Moon Geun-young keep on asking which made the Queen more annoyed "I AM HIS QUEEN!!!" But the Queen annoyance was only for a while though since it had been took over by satisfied few moment later.Just by looking at Moon Geun-young pale face could made her happy like she had own the world. This feeling was SO GOOD!!!

"The Queen?" Moon Geun-young was feeling confused at the started as how could this women be the Queen, since her character was completely different. But then she remembered her father told her that the Queen had loss her memory a while ago and had became a completely different person. As she thought of this, all the blood on her face had gone. If the nanny didn't step in front to took her slap early then... the person that she had slapped at the moment would be the Queen!!!

She hurriedly knees down in front f the Queen. "Your majesty please forgive me for my mistakes early. I didn't know you are the Queen. Please forgive me your majesty." She plead with very much regret. 

The Queen didn't answered her, instead she asked her back. "Are you an actor?" Which made Moon Geun-young in confused. "Huhh?" Why would the Queen asked her this. Seeing her confused face, the Queen decided to explained it to her. "Because if you are not an actor, how can you attitude changed that fast." Moon Geun-young could only let out a smile, what else she could do anyway?

"May I leave now?" The Queen 'politely' asked the women who was still kneeling. "Moon Geun-young sent the Queen." She replied without a second.

The Queen just took a few steeps away she remembered something and turned back to the women. " This is the King's palace, if the servants had done something wrong, I will take care of it myself. How would I dare to troubling you, who is the 'guest'." She told the guest and turn to the servant that was being bully by Moon Geun-young  before. "Come with me."

When the three of them had left the scene far enough, Ji Min hold the Queen arm and jump excitedly "Your majesty you are so cool early. You don't even have yell but you can have her to shake in horror... Long live my Queen!!!" She praised.

Being the proud Queen she was "Of course. Who am I? I am your Queen. Hahaha"

Little that they knew it, the King was watching it not far from there. He let out a small laugh and shook his head. He never thought that she would do something like that just for a servant. Didn't even cared what status the person she fight with. But then again, only a women like this can be my, Kim Jong Kook's Queen. He thought proudly.

 

Here is an early update for all of you... I see if I have time later, I'll update the next chapter... Happy Reading ^^