Chapter Thirty Eight

She is my Queen!!!

Ha's mansion...

The Queen silently eating her rice as she looked at the sweet couple in front of her. She have to admit that she was envious of them at that time. She used to have all those things too. She also used to sat in his warmed embrace, talking and making jokes with each other. She remembered when she had caused trouble, the he would took care of it. When she was sick, he would stay by her side, taking care of her. Used to... She used to have all these sweet moments that would only be in her memories now. If she were looking for someone to be blame, then the someone would be her. It's her fault that she didn't have enough courage to took his hand before and now... She might have lose it all.Tears threatening to fall out of her eyes.

Byul noticed the changed in the Queen's behavior. "Ji Hyo unnie, are you okay?"

The Queen forced herself to let out a small smile, nodded her head. "I'm fine."

"Really?" She asked again, concerned.

The Queen just nodded her head as a replied.

Lee Kwang Soo had came in at this moment, preventing the younger women to asked further.

"Oh you have come back. So any new information? Have you found anything about him? What have Kim Jong Kook up to now?" Prince Ha asked.

Lee Kwang Soo was hesitated to said it at first, but he decided to said it after all. "His majesty has go back to the palace." He sneak a glance at the Queen.

"What? He already back to the palace?" He asked, hard to believe what she just heard. 'He already go back? That's meant he decide to give up on her? He didn't plan to save her from here?' Question are playing inside her mind.

"Yes your majesty."

It's all over now... The Queen stood up from the dining table, and forced a smile for Prince Ha and his wife. "I already done eating. I'm going to take a walk at the garden for a while, getting some fresh air." She said and turned to rushed out of the dining b room before they reasoned to what she said.

Byul turned and gave her husband an unsatisfied glared. "It's all your fault! Why did you have to kidnapped Ji Hyo unnie? Look what have you done! Can you see it that Ji Hyo unnie love his majesty so much? Now their relation had broke because of you!"

"What can I do? If you really want something to blame at, then you can only blame the fact that Kim Jong Kook is that women's son." His expression had turned cold as he mention 'that women.'

The prince let out a sighed. "I'll to look at her for a while." and left the dining room.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Queen was sitting alone at the bench in the garden, gazing up to the sky that had just lose brightness of the burning sun.

"Ji Hyo ah..."

She turned back to looked at the person who called her from behind. "Dong Hoon oppa..." She let put a sad smile. "I think you should let me go now? There is no use on keeping me here anymore."

"No use?" The prince let out a small laugh. "If it is really no use in keeping you here, then I wouldn't have been drain out my brain just to think on how to get you."

"You caught me before because you want to use me to get Kim Jong Kook. But he didn't care for me anymore, there is no use in keeping me here any longer." She let out a cold smile.

"You really think that King husband of your's didn't care about you anymore?"

"Aren't he?" She looked up at him confused.

"I heard that he didn't have any idea that you had been captured by me. He thought that you had left by yourself and is enjoying your freedom now." The coldness came up to his emotion. "But I think it is time to let him know now."

"NO!!!" The King must not know about it. He could put himself in danger for her before, if he know that she was captured there, she didn't dare to thought of what he would have done.

"No? Don't you want to find out if he still care about you or not?"

The Queen shook his head. "I don't need to know." She said firmly. Yes, she dosen't need to know anymore, because she had know it already. She had always know it.

He let out a cold laugh. "Well it's not you to decide about it." and turned away from her. He was about to step inside thr house when the Queen called him back.

"Dong Hoon oppa..." It's the first time she had called him with such seriousness.

He turned around to face her once again.

"No matter you like it or not. He is still your brother. Why are you doing all of this?" She really couldn't figured out what was the real reason behind all of these. He said that the throne was not the reason why he does all this, then what?

He silently stared at the Queen, before her answered her after a while. "I also didn't meant to hurt him like this. But it was very very unfortunate for him that his mother is that women. The women that had killed my mother!"

The Queen looked at him confused. "What do you meant?"

"Come with me..."

The Queen followed him back in to the house and walked behind him silently. The stop in front of a door that had always been locked. He fetch the key from his pocket and opened the door, then stepping back to let her goes in first.

The Queen taken aback by what she had found inside. "Oppa... Your late mother was a royal concubine?" She had always thought that he was Kim Jong Kook's mother adopted son. Because the way how she had always been taking about Ha prince with her before, made her felt like the previous Queen cared about him so much. Until at some point when she felt like she cared him more that she cared about Kim Jong Kook. She never thought that he was a royal concubine's son. Moreover the late King's favorite.

"Do you know how did my mother died?" His eyes was dangerous.

He continue before he got any responded from the Queen. "My mother use to be the late King's favorite royal concubine and she was the Queen. Because if this, they relationship become closer, as close as a real siblings. I also called her mother long time ago. But then, suddenly my mother disappeared. She told me that my mother had transformed in to a butterfly and fly away, searching for her freedom. And I believe her, I was only six by that time. As time goes by, I grew up, and start to understand things. I meant, how could a human turned in to a butterfly? I start to connected my mother's suddenly disappearance and her as the Queen at that time. Realization came in to me, she must have killed her because she was jealous of my mother getting the King's love."

"Did you ever think that, maybe things was not actually how you thought it was. Maybe there was some misunderstanding behind all of these?" She found herself asking. Because no matter how she thought about it, her mother in law's nice, sweet and kindhearted behaviors still sticking strong in her kicking the imprison of she might have really killed prince Ha's mother far away.

"No. There is no misunderstanding! She killed my mother!!!"

"But then if it was her fault, then why are putting all the blame on Kim Jong Kook?"

"I did not. I didn't  blame him at all. I just want that women to felt the hurt and pains of losing a family member."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Later that night, the Queen couldn't sleep as she have so many things playing inside her mind. "Was it really mother who had killed Dong Hoon's oppa mother?" It was hard for her to digested it.

"JI Hyo unnie, why are you here? You haven't go to bed yet?" Byul was just about to go back to her chamber as she just finished sorting out some things in the reading room.

"I can't sleep..." The Queen looked at the younger women with a small smile.

Byul sat down beside the Queen. "Thinking about Kim Jong Kook?" She just wanted to tease the Queen with it to make her smile. But to her disappointment, the Queen just let out a sighed.

The Queen suddenly turned to looked at the younger women. "Byul ah, do you also think that it was Kim Jong mother's that had caused the dead of Dong Hoon oppa's mother?"

Byul lift her shoulders and shook his head helplessly. "Honestly, I also didn't know what to think about it. But when I thought about she told Dong Hoon oppa that his mother had turned in to a butterfly and flied away, the thought makes me believe that she was the one who caused it. Why did she need to created such a lie if it has nothing to do with her?"

The Queen just silently bent her head down, staring at the ground. That was also what she had in mind too...

"Ji Hyo unnie, what if I go and have a talk with Dong Hoon oppa to let you go?"

The Queen was pulled back from her own world as she heard Byul's voice. She looked up at the younger women beside her. She let out a small smile and shook her head. "It's okay. He will not let me go anyway. Plus, Kim Jong Kook didn't want me anymore. Even if he do let me go, you don't know where should I go anyway. It's better that I just stay here. Getting free place stay, and free foods everyday... Hehehe "

"You wish!!!" A voice came from behind them.

She turned around and looked at the men behind them with a frowned and faked out a sad face "Oppa, why are you being like this? My husband didn't want me anymore, and now you also want to chase me away?"

"Stop with that! Yah, do you want to go meet that King husband of your's?" He suddenly asked which caused the Queen kind of taken by surprise.

"You really going to let me go?" She asked, unsure.

He shook his head. "Not letting you go but taking you to meet him."

The Queen looked at him, curious. "Why? What do you have in mind?"

"Yah! I'm just being nice to you and you accusing me to have bad intention?! I just don't want to look at your ugly tears face anymore, that is why I'm taking you to meet him!"

"Really?" She asked, still unsure if he really meant what he said.

"I'm fine if you don't want to go." He said and was about to walked away."

"I want to go!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Two days later...

"Did you two come along to visit the palace?" The Queen excitedly asked the husband and wife at her side when they were already close to the palace.

Prince Ha looked at her with a smile. "Of course! It had been a long time since I came back here."

The Queen smile happily. Then some thought came in to her mind which made her stop in her track. "But aren't you scared that Kim Jong Kook will do something to you once you go in?" No matter what, prince Ha was still a betrayer.

"Don't worry about it. I still strong enough to fight with that husband of your's." He ruffle her hair.

The Queen tapped her chest and looked at them seriously. "Don't worry, I will protect you guys. You guys had been taking care of me before, so it's time for me to repay you guys. I will not let him hurt you guys no matter what. Believe me!" Just as she finished what she said, she felt a pain at the back of her neck then she loss her concious.

"Will she be okay?" Byul asked her husband as he put the unconscious women on the bed at the inn that not far away from the palace.

He gave her a assure smile. "Don't worry she will wake up two or three hours later." The he took his wife hands in his's. "Buyl ah, if I didn't come back by tomorrow, let her go. She is the most innocent one in all of these mess. And.. take good care of yourself." Then walked away, resuming his journey to the palace without looking back.

 

Here is today chapter... I hope you guys will like it... I think tomorrow chapter will be the end. But I did wrote a short sequel for this, so it will be two more chapters, I think...hahaha... enjoy and have a nice day ^^