Chapter Fourty

She is my Queen!!!

Few month after...

The palace was decorated beautifully with a lots of ribbons and many kind of decorations. It had been a while since the last time the palace having a big day. It was the wedding of the first prince with his long time crush or lover you may said. But instead of the groom and bride of the day, the Queen was more excited than the both of them. In fact she was the most excited one of all people as it was her first time celebrating a big day since she had been sent back to the past time.

The Queen and her younger sister in law were busy helping their soon to be older sister in law with her dress up for the wedding later when a guard came in. "Your majesty, Prince Yoo is at the front door." He informed the Queen.

"Why is he so impatient? Geez... Byul ah, lets teach him a lesson." The Queen quickly pulled her younger sister in law out, completely ignoring Kyung-Eun plead behind them.

"Yah you! What are you being being impatient about? Don't you know that you cannot meet the bride before the wedding?" The Queen put herself at the door way, blocking the prince from coming in.

"True." Byul also joining now her favorite sister in law at the door, blocking the prince, while nodding her head.

"Please?..." He tried again with his best poor puppy dog face.

"NO!"

"Just a look!" He put up his forefinger showing 1 in front of them. "I promise I just have to take a look at her."

"You can't even have half look at her!" The two younger woman said together.

"Phhff... Such a troublesome woman. I don't even know why that two brothers of mine would took the two of you as their wife." The prince complained, unsatisfied as he couldn't see his bride to be.

The Queen eyed him dangerously. "Do you any suggestion with our marriage?"

"No,no. Of course not. How would I dare to? Hehehe" He wouldn't wanted to having his wedding with a black eyes and a broken nose for having a fight with the Queen.

"Then why are you still here? Shoo!!!" She made a gesture with her hand signing him to go away.

"Fine!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yoo Jae Suk walked in to the King's reading room with a black face. He walked straight to the empty seat at the corner and sit there alone, not even greeting the three man that was in the room.

"Why with the black face? Is it the kind of expression a groom should be wearing?" The King said in a teasing tone while a grin playing on hip lips.

The third prince also nodded his head agree. "Hyung it's your big day, aren't you happy about it?" He said with a grin that match with the King's.

Prince Yoo  jumped up from his seat and furiously walked towards his two younger brothers. "Yah! You two still dare to ask me about this?!" He pointed at the two of them. "It's all because those two wife of yours!"

Prince Ha let out a laugh and turned to the King. "Looks like Byul had got influence by Ji Hyo."

"I wouldn't denied it." The King said in a matter of fact. The one Queen of his sure does have that kind of ability.

"Why didn't you just knock her off?" Prince Kang who was sitting at one corner interrupted.

Instead of Prince Yoo that answered him, the King had beat him to it. "He dare!!!"

Prince Yoo rolled his eyes at the King who was shooting him a warning glared. "See! She got a dangerous support behind her! How would I dare to touch her?"

The other three men broke out in to a laugh as they saw the annoyed expression on the man that older than three of them face.

The King walked towards the poor groom and tap his shoulder, comforting him. Half of the reason the older man became like this was caused by his Queen anyway. "Hyung since it is your big day today, why don't you just ignore her. Don't pick a fight with her."

"She is your woman, what else can I do?" The prince said still unsatisfied.

"Do you have any suggestion?"

"No! I wouldn't dare too!" No wonder these two are husband and wife. Even the way they threaten people is the same. He thought.

"Well then, since you don't have any suggestion, why don't you go and prepare for your wedding?" Once again, Prince Yoo was chased away on his wedding day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"The King and The Queen has arrived!!!" The guards announced and all the people in the wedding hall bow down. The King took a sit at the seat that had been prepared for him and the Queen took the seat beside him. After they had settle down, the wedding was started.

The Queen was massaging her poor neck after a few had past since the wedding ceremony had begun. The reached out to pulled at the corner of the King's sleeve a bit and leaned toward him. "Can I take this thing off my hair? This thing is so heavy, I feel like my neck will broke any time soon." She looked up at him with a pleading face.

The King reached out and took hold of the Queen's small hand in his big one. "Be patient dear, the wedding will end soon." There was nothing else he could do other than comforting her at the moment.

"Aren't Kyung-Eun unnie is the bride today? Why should I wear this stupid heavy hair accessories? Not even mention about this all red dress I'm wearing!" She pouted her lip up high, unsatisfied.

"This is a Queen tradition. A Queen have to wear like this when attending a ceremony." The King patiently explained to his pouty Queen while a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Fine!" What else could she do anyway? She was the groom's sister and law and also the Queen of the country!

The King let out a laugh as he saw the pout on the Queen's face still wont go away. He leaned towards her and whispered in her ear. "Just be patient with it for now. I'll make it up to you tonight." He said while evil smirk climbing up his face.

"Aren't it night already? How are you going to make it up to me?" The Queen looked up at him with her blank looks, asking him innocently, still didn't got the true meaning behind the King's words.

"You'll know it when we go back." The answered her with a huge smile which made the Queen unsatisfied. She hated being curious!

Little that they know it, a man that sat far at the opposite had been looking at them for the entire time. He let out a cold smirk and reached for the bottle of soju in front of him, pouring himself the alcohol again and again, trying to ease away the pain that keep on getting stronger and stronger with every intimate move that was performed by the man and woman far in front him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Queen was on her way back to the wedding hall after she had gone to the washroom when she saw a familiar figure sitting alone at the bench in the garden. "Kang Gary!!!"

"Ji Hyo ah, why are you here?" The prince turned around and looked at the woman behind him surprise. He didn't expected to meet her now at that moment.

The Queen gave him a smile while took the seat in front of him. "I was going to the washroom. Plus I'm finding myself an excused to get out of there so that I can take some rest from this heavy thing." She show him the hair accessories that she had took off a while ago. "If I didn't, I'm afraid you'll never see me again. Hahaha.."

He just silently stared at her while she laugh. "Why do you have to be Jong Kook hyung's woman?" He asked, pain was visible on his face.

"You already asked me the same question before. I told you, because I am his's woman." She continue to laugh as she didn't realize his expression.

"Do you something bothering you?" The Queen asked concerned as she finally acknowledge his expression.

"JI Hyo ah, what if I said the things that had been bothering me for the whole day is you? I can't stand seeing you and Jong Kook hyung being all lovey dovey. Every time I see you two together, I feel sharp pain in my heart!" The prince suddenly took hold of the Queen's hands in his, holding it tight.

The Queen taken aback by his sudden action, quickly pulled her hands away from his's. "I think I should so back inside now. It's kind of cold, plus Jong Kook oppa must be worried about me for having gone for a long time." She said and was about to walked away when he suddenly pulled her to his embrace. "Wh... What are you doing?!!! Let go of me!!!" She struggled to got off of his hold. EEPPP!!! Since when had she got this kind of strong attraction?!!! ~>_<~

"Ji Hyo ah, just for while. Let me just hold you for a while." Maybe it was because of the alcohol or maybe it was because of the strong frustration that he had felt for the whole day, he suddenly daring enough to make such move.

"Bu...But..."

"Don't worry. I will not still my hyung's woman away. Plus even though I did manage to still you away, what is the point? Your heart didn't belong to me anyway." Pain and hurt was obvious in his voice.

The Queen let out a sighed. Fine. Just let him hug her for a few seconds then. It's not like she would loss some part of her meat if she let him do so. Plus she felt really guilty in hurting him. She really didn't meant to hurt him, but there was nothing she could do. Like he had said, her heart would only belong to one person for ever. No one could took his place in her heart.

"What are the two of you doing?!!!"

Both of them turned around to face with the angry King behind them. "Jong Kook oppa..." "Jong Kook hung..."

"How can the two of you do this to me?" He looked at them with disappointment and hurt before turned around and walked away from them.

"Kim Jong Kook!!!" She shout as she looked at cold back of him that was moving away from her. She wanted to chased after him but not before she cleared out everything here. She turned around to face the prince beside her. "Look, I am very sorry but my heart is so small, until it small just enough to fit him alone. I hope you understand."

"I understand." The prince gave her a smile. "Why don't you go after him now? Jong Kook hyung is probably so furious now that he had make his chamber upside down."

The Queen gave him a nod and a small smile before chasing after her King.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Minister Ji..." She carefully called out for the minister that was standing by the door of the King's chamber with horror in his face.

"Your majesty! You finally come! This is the first time I see his majesty being so angry until he had smash down a few things." He pointed to the furious King inside the chamber.

The Queen scratched her head and let out a sighed. "Looks like I had make him angry again." She turned to the older man. "You can take your left now, I will take care of it here."

The Queen carefully step in to the chamber when the minister had left. She gulped down an amount of saliva and took and deep breath. "Jong Kook oppa~" She called out for him with her most sweetest voice ever.The King only turned to gave her a cold stared before turning away again.

She walked toward him with a smile and took a seat beside him, linking her arms with his's. "Oppa why are you being this angry?" She asked innocently.

"You still dare to ask?!!!" The King looked down to the Queen who was leaning at his arm. He really didn't have the power to keep on shouting at her when she was being like this with him.

"Hehehe..." The Queen laugh instead of answering him.

"Yah! Don't laugh!"

"Fine..." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Oppa if you are really that angry, then... then why don't you hit me to lessen your anger?" 'I know you will not have the heart to really hit me.' The Queen though with a laugh inside her head.

"Hit you?"

The Queen nodded her head while looking up at him with her cute little poor puppy dog face. "But don't hit my face."

"Yah! You still dare to have a suggestion with me?"

"Fine..." She pouted her lips. "You can hit where ever you want." She raised her head and shut her eyes tightly. She was willing to bet all out on this one. HE WOULD NOT HIT HER!!!

"Then I'll start now?" He asked her with a smile on his face. How could he still be angry with her when she was being like that?

Seeing the Queen nodded her head. The King shook his head with a helpless smile and purposely raised his hand, pretending the he was really going to hit her. If the Queen was willing to waited just a little bit longer, then she would have win her bet. But she couldn't stop herself from opening her eyes and took hold of the King's hand that he raised in one hand while her other hand quickly pinched her own tight hard causing tears to formed in her eyes.

"Oppa you really going to hit me?"  She stared at him with her teary eyes.

"Didn't you want me to hit you to lessen my anger?"

"But...But I was just..." She still couldn't finished her sentence after a good few minutes.

"Did you thigh still hurt?" He asked suddenly making her looked up at him with realization. He knew! The true was, the King had saw she pinching herself early but didn't said anything as he felt like teasing her.

"Yah! How could you?!!!" The Queen pouted unsatisfied with the King as he finally let out the laugh that he had been holding in.

He put his arms around her, holding her tightly in his embrace. "How could I stay mad with you for a long time Ji Hyo ah. Especially when you are doing all you can to coax me." He gently pinched her cheek.

"Really?" She asked, still unsure with what he said.

"How did you think I'm going to keep on being angry with you when he keep on smiling at me? Huh?" He looked at her with adoration.

The Queen finally let out a huge smile and huge his waist tightly.

A deep frowned appeared on the King face as he remembered about early. "Ji Hyo ah, you and Kang Gary..."

The Queen cut off the King before he finished his sentence with a laugh. "You little jealousy man. I have nothing with him. I saw that he was having a problem, so I was just comforting him."

"But was it really necessary to hug him?" No matter what, he still didn't like it when she was hugging other man.

"Fine, fine, fine. I know. I promise that I will never hug any other man again after this. Okay?" The Queen couldn't help but wanting to tease the King when she saw the King had finally let out a huge satisfied smile after he heard her promise. "But does it meant I can't hug our son too later?"

"My son is an exception." The King told her with a matter of fact.

The Queen suddenly got the courage to do something as she felt the warm of happiness that spread in her heard. She reached out to put her arms around the King's neck and bring him to her, pressing their lips together. After the long passionate kiss their share, she leaned in to his ear and finally said out the three words that she had never said to him before.

"I love you..."

They were silent for a while before the King broke it. "Ji Hyo ah..." Huskiness was filled in his voice.

"What is it? Oppa are you okay?" The Queen asked concerned as she saw the uneasiness on the King's face.

"Ji Hyo ah, I... I want you..."

The Queen just looked at him with her blank expression. "What do you want? You are the King, what thing that you can't get that you have to ask from me?" She asked confused which made the King felt like he could goes mad from the slowness of her brain caught up things.

Instead of answering her, he picked her up in his arms and walked towards the bed. "Ji Hyo ah, listen carefully. I said... I, WANT, YOU!" and the Queen finally realize what his meaning causing heat to covered her face as it turned in to bright red.

He gently put her down on the bed and gently kiss her soft lips. "Song Ji Hyo, I will only love you for the rest of my life."

His sudden confession made the Queen to drop out tears. She smile at him. "Me too..."

Haizzz... Looks like when she swear that she don't want to be the King's woman before, had to be forget now...


Here is the ending as the result that you guys had vote for before... I hope you will like this... I wrote a short one shot sequel for this, I will update it tomorrow... ^^