Chapter Ten

She is my Queen!!!

The Queen sat on the bench at the garden alone, crossing her arms at her chest. She really couldn't figures out any fun things she could do in the palace except playing the soccer. She always wonder, if she was to stayed in that era for her whole life, would she someday die because of boredom? And if she really do, when they news of the Queen had die because of boredom got spread out, where was she supposed to put her face? ><No. That certainly cannot happened. She have to figured something out fast, before it really happen. Even though we never heard a person would die of boredom, but the Queen was so certain that she would. 

Her head was full of the question, what the people in this era would do for fun. Stitching?​ She don't know how to. Catching the butterflies? Too bored. Fly the kite? Not intrested. Why was it that there was nothing intresting to do in the palace?!!! But then suddenly a victory smile like she just won the olimpic appered on her face. "Ahhh!!! there is nothing fun in the palace, then why don't I just go outside to play?" Awesome!!! How could she be that clever?!!! Hahaha.

She stood up from the bench and looked around for her personal nanny. "Ji Min yah! Ji Min yah where are you?" She called out. The nanny run quickly to her. "Yes your majesty. Do you have any order for me your majesty?" "Find a men clothe for me. Fast." The Queen requested her nanny. The nanny looked at her confused. She wonder what smart plan the Queen was thinking about again. The Queen always came out with some weird thought, the kind of thought that no even a single person would be thought of. "Why do you need a men clothes your majesty?"

"Going out of the palace." The excited Queen told her in a matter of fact. "What?!!!" Ji Min shout out with a very high pitch tone that could break a glass. The Queen shut her ears with both her hands, protecting it from her nanny high pitch noise. "Yah! Why are you shouting?!!!" What what got the the nanny head? Why was she shouting around like that? The Queen thought annoyed.

"But your majesty a Queen couldn't left the palace. If the King find out about it, you will be punish." The nanny explained it worriedly to the Queen. She really didn't know, how much head she should have to be punished for the Queen. The Queen was worried for the matter for only a second before a smile appeared on her face again. "But what if the King doesn't know?" 

Ji Min looked at the Queen with a devastated face. "What are you thinking your majesty?" She asked in a weak voice. Why was it so hard to took care of this Queen?!!! "Do you know any way that I can get out of here without have to go thru the front gate?" Her eyes sparkled with anticipation. The nanny thought about it for a while. "Well..." She began but then stop as she looked at the Queen worriedly. "There is a way, but..." She still couldn't said it out.

The inpatient Queen grab the nanny shoulder and turned her to looked at her. "But what? Con you just say it quickly?" She was kind of annoyed with her nanny. Why does she have to worried about everything?!!! "It a small hallway that dogs usually use to get in and out." The nanny told the Queen.

"What?!!!" She was a girl from the 21st century that grown up in a not rich but still medium stage family. Her father was a movie director for sake. And even though she got sent back to the past, still, she was a Queen! And now you wanted her to crawled thru the dog's hallway?!!! "No other way?" She asked the nanny hopefully. But to her disappointed, the nanny shook her head. She let out a huge sighed. 'Dog's hallway was it is then' she thought.She turned to her nanny. "Where is the dog's hallway then? Take me there." 

The nanny looked at the Queen with disbelief, she wonder she had heard it wrong. "You really want to go thru the dog's hallway your majesty?" The Queen looked at her annoyed. "Do you want to go tell the guards for them to let me out?" She asked. Ji Min quickly waved both her hands in front of the Queen "No,No,No. The dog's hallway is more safe your majesty. It was at the garden behind your palace your majesty." "Oh? It is at my palace. Then wouldn't it be more easy?" No guards or nannies of her's that would reported it if she didn't them to. And no one else would came here, so she didn't have to worried about someone came,  moreover the King while she wasn't there. Perfect!

The long after, a flower boy had appeared in the town, his name is Song Ji Hyo aka Cheon Seong-Im, the Queen. 'Look like being a handsome boy not a bad felling after all.' She happily thought as she noticed many girls are looking at her. She was really having her time walking around at the town. Buying everything that looks fun and buy everything that look good to eat. She walked while eating at the same time. "I risk my head to be cut off by that Kim Jong Kook if he found out, how can I pay myself properly if I didn't have fun as much as I can." She said to herself.

Even though she didn't like it, but she have to admit that she kind of admired Kim Jong Kook. He became the King at such a young age and he manage to built up a town like this. He was really not a random person. She thought as she looked at the buildings. 

The Queen finally stopped her 'shopping' as she said it, which no one would understand if you said it at that era, when she saw the moon are ready to came out on the black sky. "It's already this late? How can time fly that fast.  I guess I'll go back now, that Ji Min kid must be very worried now, she always worried about everything. She should learn how to relax sometimes. Plus if I got caught by the small eyes King, who know how he will kill me?" She said to herself while walked back to the palace.

She walked to the back of her palace and crawled down in to the dog's hallway. She was about got up, but then she remembered that she hadn't took the thing she buy early in yet, so crawled back in. "This all are my treasure, how could I afford to loss it? I risk my head to that Kim Jong Kook for this. Inside also have things for the nannies. They have to follow a troublesome Queen like me, I really feel pity for them." She sighed.

"You also know that they are pity for have to follow you, then how come you still dare to go out the palace alone?" Someone asked and the busy Queen answered it without even thought of who was the questioner.​ "How can I help it?!!! The palace almost bored me to dead!" Only after she answered it that she felt something wrong. 'Wait. I think I know that voice.' She thought stopped picking up her 'treasure'.She quickly turned to looked at the person behind her only to be met with a very furious Kim Jong Kook.

She silently followed at the King back from the garden in to the palace, but her head bow down. 'I am so over this time!' She thought. ><

The King sat at the chair still not saying a word, so she decided that she going to started first since she was the one that had done something wrong. "Why did you come your majesty?" She asked with a very bright smile but in her head 'All Gods in heaven, all the late King, all the late Queen also all the late great generals... Please protect me! >< I still didn't want to die in this young age! I swear that I will definitely pay your kindness back. ' She plead.

The King let out a dry laugh. "Oh? Why didn't you call my full name today?" He asked the Queen. The Queen looked at him with her best 'admire look'. "I had walk around the town today, and I saw that the town is really pretty. Without even have to think about it, I also know that all the credits will is your. So my impression towards you had become higher now, calling you your majesty is a must." She continue to persuade the King.

When the King heard the Queen praised him, half of his anger had died. But when he thought about she gone out of the palace alone, his anger rising up again. "Song Ji Hyo! Do you know how dangerous is it to go out the palace alone?" The Queen nodded her head like a child that just done something wrong. "I know. If I accidently got caught by you, I maybe losing my head." She answered honestly.

The King really didn't know whether he have to laugh or be angry at the answer she gave him. 'Looks like she really had got her brain damage when she fell before.' He thought.

Only then that the Queen realized all the nannies and guards are all still kneeing on the floor. Each of their face was as white as a ghost because scared of the King punishment, she really felt guilty for it. "Your majesty, the one going out was me. If you want to punish then you should just punish me alone. They have nothing to do with it, can you let them go." She looked at the King with a pleading look on her face.

The King looked up at the Queen. 'You really have changed a lots.' He thought. "Taking care of you is their responsibility. Letting you go out of the palace alone, aren't it they fault?" "But I'm the Queen. If I said I want to go out no matter what, what else could they do anyway?" She said out her thought. One of the thing she dislike in this era was, when it was obviously that it's the master fault, but the servants also have to be punished along. It was really not fair!

The King really couldn't argue with her. No matter what she said, she always state out the true fact along, causing him couldn't replied her. "All of you go out. I will have the Queen to pay me herself for her own mistake." The King announced. "Yes your majesty." and they all walked, leaving the King and the Queen alone. When the King saw her pitiful face, he really didn't have the heart to got mad at her anymore. He make a gestured with his hand telling her to came closer, then pointed at the chair beside him. "Sit here. I have something to say with you."

The Queen, acting like a very good kid now, obeying him without any objection. "Why did you willing to risk your head being cut off still want to go of the palace? Is the staying here that bad?" He asked. The Queen nodded her head while pouting and putting out her best pity look. "Hyun Bin said that being young is the best time in our life, we shouldn't be wasting it by being lock up in a place all the time. Play as long as we still can." She said. She saw this at the magazine of his interview before, and she had always like it. He was her long time crush after all.

"Hyun Bin? Who is him?" The King asked curious. "Ahh? Umhh... He is a master that I had read in a book before." She stick her tongue out. What? She didn't lie about it. 

The King smile softly at her. "You really have a lots of thing in your small brain aren't you?" As for the Queen when she saw that the King wasn't angry anymore, her self confidence also had came back. "Of course. I have a lots of things in my head, only you didn't know it. I tell you about it next time." Then she suddenly remember something. "It already late, you should go now your majesty." She said looking out the window at the black sky.

The King decided to gave her some punishment for her acted that day. “I want to stay her tonight." He said with a playful smile. "I want you to serve me."

The Queen went blank when she heard his request and only responded few minute after that. "Serve what?!!! Yah Kim Jong Kook!!! You ert!!!" The whole palace was full with her shout. 

 

Chapter Ten is here everyone...I hope you guys will enjoy it. Happy Reading!!! ^^