Chapter Eight-teen

She is my Queen!!!

Queen palace... Since the dinner few days ago, the Queen had been feeling some weird feeling in her heart. Why was she worried at the King so much? The question keep on playing in her mind. Does she really had fall for the King? But that was the one thing that she had been trying very hard to preventing it from happening since the first day she came there. She was fully aware that being a King's women, the love that you got was not permanent. You could be replaced anytime when the King found someone else that he like more than you. She wouldn't wanted her heart that she gave to someone she love be thrown away she they don't waited it anymore.

She let out a huge sighed. There are many kind of dessert being placed in front of her, all were her favorite but she didn't have even the littlest of appetite for it. "Enough! Don't think about it anymore. I should think about my pass. Yes. My beloved pass. I think it almost the time for me get it from him now.She stood up from the chair and head headed towards the King's reading room. Where else could the King be except there?

"Kim Jong Kook! Kim Jong Kook!!!" Her called had reached into the King's ears even before she stepped inside the room. He unconsciously let out a smile. He suddenly remembered that he hadn't seen her for quite few days now that he had been busy for the past few days. He never thought that she would came visiting him by her own. 

He stood up from his desk, walked to the door just ad the Queen walked in. Being the clumsy person she was, she didn't noticed the bump on the the floor and stumble upon it and fall on the hard floor. "Ouch!!!" The King couldn't stop from feeling worried and hurt for her as he saw her arm that was slightly bleeding. But anger also forming inside him. How could she always being this clumsy? Couldn't she be a little bit more careful? 

"Why are you always being this not careful?" He said with a little bit of anger in his voice, helping her got up from the floor. The Queen who was gritting her teeth to hold the pain on her arm, frown deeply. "Kim Jong Kook! I just kiss the floor and my arm is bleeding? Don't you have any sympathy for human being? Will you die if you showed a even tiniest cared to me? I never saw you being mad at Lady Eun Hye. You also get mad at me." She said the last part with the slightly jealousy in her her voice.

The King laughed at her complained as he helped her sat on the chair. "Well I never saw you listen to me as good as Lady Eun Hye too." The Queen rolled her eyes at him. "Yes, yes, yes. Your Lady Eun Hye is the one that listen to you the most. She is the one that most tender and ladylike. So you treating her nicely is a must." 'Ladylike? I wouldn't do it even if I die!!! How care who you want to cared for?' She thought.

When the King heard the 'sourness' in her sentence, his bad mood for the past few days had completely gone. He let out a huge smile. "Why my Queen? Why did I heard some sourness(jealousy) in what you said?" "What? Me? Sour?" She looked at the King with her big round eyes. "I even eat sugar early how come there is a sourness in me? Hilarious!" She was kind of panicking when she heard what the King said, didn't know how she supposed to responded to it.

"I was only joking. Why are you being that nervous?“ The King patted her shoulder a bit. "When did I got nervous? I did not! How dare you to laugh at me?!!! Tell you what, if I get choose by the prince later, I will definitely go with him back to his what 'sparrow' country, becoming his wife!" She said, was completely unaware of what she said, blind by her anger.  

The King was starting to panicked as he heard what the Queen said. "You really want to go with Lee Dong Wook, becoming his wife?" She just nodded her head at him. Yupe. If he chose me, I will definitely go with him." The King's face became dark as he heard this. "I will not allow you to go!" "Why? I'm not the one you wanted anyway. Why didn't you let me go?" She was half joking and half serious when she said this. Actually, she never planned to go with that price back to his 'sparrow' country. But as she thought of the King and that Lady Eun Hye being all lovey dovey in the reading room before, she really felt unsatisfied with him!!!

"You are the one I wanted!" He shout out of his panicked. Both of them was more than surprise to what he just said. She stared at his serious face, she really couldn't figured out whether he really meant of what he just said. "I... What I meant was..." The King couldn't thought of anything to said at that moment, was still shook by his own words. 

The Queen decided to helped him out as she saw he being stutter after a few moment. " You don't need tp be that panic. I know you are just joking about it." "Then do you meant what you said?" He looked at her, panicked was still visible in his eyes. "About that... I'll consider about it. Why should I let it pass in front of my eves if I have the chance for it? Plus, the prince is kind of good looking." She grin happily, didn't notice that the King's face had turn as black as the charcoal.

"Jong Kook Hyung! I have something talk with you!" The prince came in looking for the King. When the King saw that his 'rival' has came, he throw an annoyed looked at him. "Don't you know that you need to wait for yourself to be announce by the guards first before come in?" "With our relation, does we need to be that formal? Oh? My little talented girl! You are here too?" He greet the Queen with a cheerful smile.

The Queen nodded her head happily at the Prince. Yeah. I have something to discussed with his majesty." "Oh? Then we must have some fate between us." The Queen laugh awkwardly at his word. Such a sweet talker. She thought. 

The King who was witnessing their 'happy conversation' at the side felt taht anger had formed inside of him. "Go some where else later if you guys have thing to say. Lee Dong Wook, why are you looking for me?" 

The Prince turned to the King. "Jong Kook Hyung I will go back two days later. I think it is the right time to talk about that thing." He said and winked at the Queen causing the King to gritted his teeth, controlling his anger. The King looked at the Queen who was smiling at the prince playful act. The Queen stood up from the chair. "Your majesty, since two have something to talk about, then I guess I'll leave now. I don't want to bother you two." If the prince really chose her, she really didn't know what she should said to him. Rejecting a good looking guy had always been her weaknesses. 

"What's with the rush? The thing that I want to talk with Jong Kook Hyung is related to your, my little talented girl." "Me?" The Queen pointed to herself, but the Prince just nodded at her with a smile. 'This stupid Prince. I already help finding a way for you to get out of this mess. But not only didn't take it, you even pull me along in it? He can be real!' The Queen thought as she secretly sneak a glance at the King. But what she saw had manage to build up the fire inside her. 'What is wrong with him?!!! Another guy is trying to steal your wife and you still calmly siting there?!!! When if you hate me, you don't have to be that cruel right? Fine!' She shot an angry stared at the King before turned to the Prince with her bright smile.

"Oh? Well then since you said that it is related to me, then I guess I'll stay. What is it?" She asked the Prince acting as if she didn't already knew what was the thing that the Prince wanted to talked about.

The King who was looking at them having their happy conversation finally couldn't hold back his anger anymore. "The thing that Lee Dong Wook want to talk about is he want you to go back with him and become his wife!" Arhhh!!! He was so very angry!!! Invisible fire was coming out of his ears as his face was as red as the chili. 'How could she flirt with another men in front of me?!!!'  

"Oh really?" She put out her most happy face. "Sure, why not? Prince Dong Wook is such a very intelligence and a good music maker. Don't even mention that he is very good looking too. Becoming his wife is definitely every woman's dream." She praised the Prince making the King reaching his boiling point. The King walked away from his desk and stood in front of the Prince. He pointed a finger to the Queen. "Do you know who is she?" He asked the prince.

The prince shook his head confused. 'What's with this Hyung? It's not like I'm stealing his wife, why did he have to be this furious? But come to think of it, I still didn't know who is this little talented girl of mine.' The Prince thought.

"She is the Queen!!!" "What?!!! The Queen?!!!" The Prince almost choked on his own saliva as he heard it. 'Ahhh... So I really am trying to steal his wife...' No wonder his face is burning now.' The Prince thought to himself.

"It's okay. Me as the Queen here is only based on name anyway. So it doesn't matter if I'm here or not." The Queen interrupted them, completely unaware of the King's black face. "Are you really that impatient to become his wife?" The King turned to looked at the Queen, hurt was visible in his pair of small eyes causing the Queen at the loss of words. "I..." The King turned to the Prince acted as if he was fine with it. "Fine then. Since it is what you both wanted, I'll make the announcement tomorrow to took her off of the Queen position the you can bring her back to become your wife after that. I still have thing to take care of. I'll leave here for you two to get knowing about each other." He said then left the room without turning his head back.

The Queen was furious when she saw the King's didn't care expression. "Stupid King!!! What is do good about you? I tell you what, it is not you who had throw me off! It is me who didn't want you anymore! I don't want to be in this stupid Queen position anymore!!!" She yelled towards the direction he had goes to.

The Prince looked at the Queen who was crying sadly, crouching at the floor with her both her arm hugging her knees and her head between her knees. "Looks like you not really want o be my wife, aren't you?" The Prince asked crouching at her side. "Go away!!! We'll talk about it when I had finish crying!!!" She yelled to the Prince. But the Prince only laugh at her words while tapping her back softly. "Fine, fine, fine. We wait after you had finish crying... Then we;ll talk about it."

After a while, the Queen had finally stop crying as she felt her legs numb and tired from all her crying. She took out her handkerchief to wipe off the tears on her face. "Why are you still here?" She asked as she saw the Prince was still in the reading room. The Prince laugh a little at the Queen childish behavior. "Did you forget it? You said to wait until you finish crying then we will talk about it." The Queen blows her nose while looking at the Prince. "Did you really fall for in at first sight?"

"Of course! But it such a waste..." The Prince let out a disappointed sighed. "Your heart aren't with me... And I also will not steal my brother's women. So don't worry, I will not let Jong Kook Hyung take you off of the Queen position." The Queen grab grab the Prince's shirt collar as she heard what he said. "Yah!!! It is not him who take me off of the Queen position! It is me that don't to be the Queen anymore!!! That stupid Kim Jong Kook! Tell him that he can give the Queen throne to anyone he like. I DON'T CARE!!!" 

The Prince looked at her, doubting what she just said. "Really? But seeing you cry that hard early, it seems like you can't let go of him." The Queen only remembered about her crying that had been witness by the Prince early now. "Listen! If you dare to let anyone know about me crying early, I'll make sure that you'll never get to go back to your 'Sparrow' country anymore..." "Are you threatening me?"

She let out a fake smile. "No. I'm just telling you a fact." She would rather die than let anyone knew that she was crying for that stupid King. "Did you hear me? Don't tell anyone about it." The Prince let out a sighed. "Yes your majesty... Actually I really like you a lots. But what can I do? You like my Hyung, not me." The Queen kicked the Prince hard at his foot as she heard this. "I tell you one more time, I don't want to be the Queen anymore! Don't call me your majesty! I will never like that stupid King!!!" 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"You sure is taking your time to relax aren't you? You left your Queen alone in there and you yourself is drinking alone here." The Prince decided to tease the King as he saw he was in the bad mood. The glared at him. "Didn't she have you accompanying her? Why does she need me there?"

The Prince took a sit on one of the chair at the table the King was sitting at. He let out a sighed, acting as if he was hurt. "How can your Queen be that meant? I accompany there crouching at the floor for a very long time while she was crying her heart out. But she didn't even said a single good thing to me after that." He said as he pour himself a cup of soju. 

"What did you say? She cried?" The King became panic as he heard that his beloved Queen was crying. Then the Prince found his clothe's collar being grab again for the second time in only less than thirty minute. People seems to like his clothe's collar so much today, he thought. "Tell me honestly, what had you done to her in the reading room?!!!" "How would I dare to do anything to her? It was all you the 'Stupid King''s fault that she cried." The Prince told the King.

"Me?" The Prince smooth out his shirt that being grab by the King. "It was all because you said you will take her off of the Queen position tomorrow, causing her to cried so hard like that. Even me felt pity watching her cried like that." "You said she cried because I said I want to take her of off the Queen position?" A smile appeared on the King's face after a very long time.

"Yes... And she also said, even if you hate her so much, you don't have to get rid of her that fast right?" The Prince looked at the King with a teasing smile. "How would i hate her?" The King defending himself quickly without his conscious causing the Prince laugh at him. "So you finally admit it? Hahaha... I knew that you cared for, but you still acted like you don't. I knew that this Queen of yours, you will never ever willing to give to me." 

The King rolled his eyes at him annoyed. "Can you tell me where she is first? Then you can continue with your laugh." He was really worried about her at the moment. The Prince tried hard to controlled his laughter. "She? Mhhh... I don't know. You look for her yourself. But can you please not tell her that I told you about she cried in the reading room early. If not, I'll can never go back to my 'Sparrow' country again."

"Sparrow country?" The King looked at him confused, but the Prince could only manage a helpless laugh. "You will know that it came out from your Queen's mouth without even have to guess for it aren't it?" The King also shook his head helplessly at him.

"Oh I almost forget it, my little talented girl also said..." "What do you meant by 'your little talented girl'?" The King glared at the Prince, unsatisfied with what he heard. "Fine, fine, fine... Your Queen also said that she don't want to be the Queen anymore. Whoever that interested to be the Queen can go on and get the throne. Since she said it like that, can I bring her back and let her be my wife?" 

"You dare?!!!" The King shot him a dangerous look. The Prince hold up both of his arms acted as if he was surrendering to him. "No, no I wouldn't dare. I think you better go look for her now. Be careful that she really don't want to be your Queen anymore. I see that her temper is quite bad. You will be having a very hard time after this." He looked at the King, gloated over the King suffer.

The King also could only shook his head with a helpless smile about it. But when he thought of when the Queen was acting aegyo with him when she wanted something, his face unconsciously let out a soft smile. The his expression suddenly turned serious. "Dong Wook ah, I want to ask you a question, can you promised to answer me honestly?" "What is it? Hyung why are you suddenly being this serious?" "Tell me do you really like Ji Hyo or you were just messing around with me?" 

The Prince laugh at the King's question. "You don't have to worried about it, I was only joking with you. Moreover my heart..." He paused as his expression also became serious. "already have an owner. The girl that I love, I had been looking for everywhere for a very long time, but I still can't find her until now. I don't even know where she had gone to." 

"The girl in your heart? You are very good in hiding secret aren't How come I didn't know about it?" The King made a joke of him to ease his sadness. The prince knew what the King was trying to do and he felt very thankful to have such a good friend like him. He let out a laugh. "Don't talk about me anymore. I suggest that you better go find your Queen now. What if she really don't want to be your Queen anymore? Don't come crying to me later." He also make a joke on the King. He never saw this good friend of him cared about a women as he cared for the Queen now. Looks like he had found the one that truly belongs in his heart and he was really happy for him. He just wonder when will he be like that too?

 

New update is here everyone!!! I hope you'll like it... Happy Reading!!! ^^