THE END

She is my Queen!!!

There was a loud crying sound coming from the Queen's palace in the main chamber. All the people in the palace was drenching in cold sweat for being over panicking, especially the King. Servants and nannies are going in and out of the Queen's chamber.

"Ahhh!!!! It's hurt!!! Go away! All of you get loss from my sight now!!!" The Queen continue to cried in pain. "I don't want to give birth anymore~~~" She was grabbing the bed sheet in her fist tightly, cold sweat forming on her forehead.

"Your majesty, please be patient for a bit longer." The imperial physician tried to comforted the crying Queen while she herself was drenching in cold sweat already. Her face was so pale and hands were shaking. How could she not? Everyone knew that the Queen that was in her cared at that time was the woman that the King protected with his own life, love with whole his heart.

He wouldn't let even a small paper cut happened to her. What if something goes wrong while the Queen was in her care? She doubt it that the King wouldn't chop off her head and feed it to the guard dogs if something happened to the Queen.

The King was pacing back and forth outside the Queen's chamber. "Why did she cry that loud? Is it that painful? What are those imperial physician doing? How can she be in such pain?!!! " The King was worried sick when he heard his Queen's cried, he swear that he almost fainted when he first heard her cried early.

"You can't go in. Don't worry there are a lots of imperial physician helping Ji Hyo to give birth in there. They are the best in the whole country, nothing will happen Ji Hyo." The King's mother was trying to got her son to calmed down for a bit. He had been like this since he had heard the news that the Queen would gave birth soon early that evening.

"Well if they are the best, how come Ji Hyo still be in such pain? I don't care, I'll go to check on them!" Then pushed the door opened going inside the Queen's chamber.

"Your majesty." All the people knee down on their knees as they saw the King came in, he didn't even bother to looked an eye at the people on the floor.

"Ji Hyo ah, are you okay my dear?" He asked in a soft voice as he reached her. Cupping her cheek in one hand and smoothing her messy hair gently with other. Then he turned to looked at the imperial physician that still kneeling on the floor. "What happen? Why is her majesty in such pain?!!!"

The imperial physician bow their heads down as they tried to explained it to the King. "You... Your majesty... This is the first time her majesty giving birth... Tha... That's why her... her majesty suffer such a strong pain..."

"Kim Jong Kook! It's all your fault!!! Ahhh! It's so hurt!!! You bastard! It's all your fault!!!" The Queen continue to cried and shout at the King while greeted her teeth trying to endure with the strong pain.

The King took hold of her small hand in his big one while gently caressing her hair with the other, tried to comforted her. "Ji Hyo ah, my dear Ji Hyo hold it a bit longer okay..." He planted a kiss on her forehead.

"It's all your fault!!!" The Queen glared at the King causing the King could only let out a helpless smile.

"Yes, yes. It's my fault." What else could he said except agreeing with her?

"I don't want to give birth again after this!!!"

"Okay, okay. Don't give birth again."

"Don't you dare to touch me ever again!"

The King was hesitated for a while but seeing that she was in such pain, he decided to just agreed with her with that moment. "Yes, yes dear... I will not touch you." Duhh!!! Of course it's a lie. He could agreed with her with all the things above, but surely not this one. Never!

A sound of an infant crying was heard at the moment. "Congratulation your majesty!!! Her majesty had give birth to a Prince!!!"

The whole Queen's place could heard the laugh of the King a moment after that. "I finally become a father! I'm a father!!!" The excited King turned to looked at his Queen that was lying on the bed lifelessly. He cares her cheeks gently with both hand planted a soft loving kiss on her lips that was a little bit pale from the ordinary. "Ji Hyo ah, thank you my dear. I love you."

The news had spread to the whole palace and later to the whole town before it continue to spread to all over the country. All the people was cheering and celebrating, welcoming the new prince that had been brought to this world by the Queen that they love. "Long live the royals!!! Long live her majesty!!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Five years later...

The Queen was standing on the balcony that overview the field below. A sweet smile that filled with happiness was playing on her lips. A boy that was running around with the other kids suddenly stop when he saw her. He looked up at her with a huge smile and waved his hand happily at her. "Mother!!!" He called out.

She happily waved back at the boy while her smile got wider. "Jong Hee ah, be careful! Don't go to far away!"

"Yes mother!" He waved at his mother  before continue to joined to kids again.

A pair of strong arms suddenly sneaked around her waist, pulling her backward in to the warmed embrace that she was so familiar with. She let out a smile while closing her eyes, inhaling the comforting smell from the muscular man behind her. "You done with works?" She looked up at him, without moving from his embrace.

He nodded and steal a quick kiss on her rose pink lips. A happy smile was also playing on his face matching with her's as he looked up to watched the boy that representing their love running around happily with the other kids on the field.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Later that night, the happy King and Queen was laying down on the bed together with the King arms under the Queen's head as her pillow and the Queen had her arm wrapped around the King's waist. They had been spending all their night together since five years ago.It was either she coming to King's palace or he goes to the Queen's palace. But they never slept without each other in each other embrace.

"Ji Hyo ah..." The King suddenly broke the peaceful silence between them in his huge chamber.

"Mmhhh??" She looked up at him from his embrace.

"Let have a daughter."

The Queen was looking at her husband blankly for a moment before suddenly jumped out of him embrace, sitting straight, with her eyes opened wide staring at him. "What did you just say?"

The King let out a chuckle. He knew that his Queen was having a phobia from the last time when she had gave birth to their first son five years ago. That was why he had ordered the imperial physician to got the Queen a medicine to prevented her from pregnant. (What else you want from him? No touching her? Sorry he can't do it! (<_<)

"You hear me right Ji Hyo ah. Lets have a daughter. I promise I will love her more that her brother."

"Yah Kim Jong Kook! I don't want! Do you even know how hurt is it to give birth?!!! I don't care, I don't want too. Give birth by yourself if you insisted." She folded her arms in front her chest with a 'this is my decision and I will not change it' expression.

"Come on Ji Hyo ah, my dear. Just this once, I promise I will never ask you for another one after this even though we still didn't get a daughter. Just give it a try for once, okay?" He was looking at her with his poor pleading puppy dog looks. This Kim Jong Kook, always know how to got her changed her decision.

She silently looked at him for a while. "You really want a daughter don't you?" She saw how he always jealous of  Prince Yoo and his four years old daughter every time they had go to  the Yoo's mansion to visit or the Yoo family had came to the palace to paid them a visited.

"He nodded his head the pleading looks still sticking strong to his handsome face. She let out a laugh and shook her head helplessly. If and only if one people outside saw his expression right now, she couldn't thought of how they would reacted. Would their laugh so hard that the pee in their pants or would they pass out for being to shook?

A thought slipped in to the Queen's mind as she thought of how happy she was now. If you ever asked her did she miss her parents, friends and her life back at the 21st century, she would answered you yes. Yes, she indeed miss all of it at the 21st century. But what she have gained in the century she was now was more valuable.

She a loving family and friends here. All the people also love her as their Queen so much. She have her wonderful five years old son. And the most important was, she got the love of her life here. She got a man that love her more than his own life protecting her, spoiling her in every ways and every seconds. What more could she asked she she had got all of this?

The Queen slowly laid back in the King warmed embrace, facing him. She put her arms around his neck and brought him to her as she connected their lips together. She smile sweetly at him when they pulled away from each other. "Kim Jong Kook... I love you."

And that was the end of their story that I can tell you. It was their family matter anyway, why don you want to know so much about it? Hahaha... Well if you ask me whether Kim Jong Hee got his sister or not, I'm not sure about it, but I heard that a cute little brunette girl always follow Kim Jong Hee around calling him big brother and Jong Hee was being very very protective of her. No man was allowed to got near her except the King and he himself.

The little brunette was also seen often being carried by the King in his warmed embrace while she hugging to the little weird stuff (as the people there said) teddy bear toy stuff that she got from the Queen. She sang happily and smile to the King that was carrying her and the Queen that the King had his other arm around her shoulder. In the Queen small hand, she hold on to Jong Hee's hand tightly.

The little brunette girl have a picture she drew that she always shown to people. In the picture there was herself, the King, the Queen and Jong Hee. "This is me, this is Jong Hee oppa, this is omma and this is appa...This is my family." She would said every time...

FINALLYYYY!!!!! THE END!!!

Thank you to each one of you that had been supporting me since I had begun to wrote this troy few months ago. Honestly you guys are my motivation to keep on writing this story until the end. Thank You s much. Thank for subscribing, thanks for voting up and thanks for willing to read my lowly story. Also not to forget my vampire jungle family... Thank you to you guys for supporting too ^^ 

Well I guess this is a good bye then, till we meet again next time...

XOXO~~