Chapter Twenty

She is my Queen!!!

After the Queen had goes inside, the worried King decided to go to Lady Yoon Eun Hye's place anyway. "Lady Eun Hye I heard that you fainted just no, are you okay? How can it happen?" The King asked worriedly. The concubine looked at the King shyly. "Eun Hye is pregnant your majesty." "Pregnant?" Except from the surprise, there was no happy or excited expression appeared on the King's face. But there was worried expression instead. 'What will Ji Hyo think of it when she found out about this?' It was the first thought that came up in his mind when the concubine told him that he was going to be the father of her child soon.

Seeing the worried expression on the King's face, ,the concubine couldn't help it but felt worried too. "Your majesty aren't you happy about this?" "How could I not be happy? I am going to be a father soon, of course I'm happy." But when he said this, there was not even a slight of true happiness in his voice. His mind was full with the image of the Queen's angry face and her hurt arm. 

The concubine excitedly cared her belly that still flat. "Your majesty, what do you think we should name this child?" "We'll think about this when the child had born later." The King answered uninterested. The concubine finally couldn't stand the King answered all her question with half hearted anymore. "Do you have problem your majesty?" She acted as if she was concerned but the truth was, she just wanted to know what was in the King's mind that could made him ignoring her.

"Oh? Nothing actually. I was just worried about the Queen's condition. She fall down from the tree today." He told her honestly. But the concubine was kind of phobia with the Queen. She shift in her sit uncomfortably. She couldn't understand, how could her condition now(pregnant), still not enough to got the King's attention, while she could got it all just because she fall from the tree?!!! She felt her like her heart was being trust with a knife over and over. It was so hurt and she would make sure that someone would paid for it. 

But of course she couldn't showed her true feeling in front of the King, so instead she changed into a worried expression. "What? Her majesty fall from the tree? Is it serious?" The King let out a deep frown causing the hurt in the concubine's heart increasing. "She is angry with me now, so I'm not sure about it either. I only know that she had sprained her arm." 

"Your majesty is you are worried about her majesty, why don't you go to visit her? Eun Hye is fine now." She acted out. But the King was really satisfied with it. He smile at her softly. "How I'm hoping that Queen have even only half of your understanding." 'That little troublemaker also being rude, un-manners, being unrespectable to me, but how come that I still can't let go of her?' He thought to himself. But when he thought of the Queen acted pity, pouting, and aegyo face, an unconscious smile appeared on his face.

The concubine on the other side was also busy with her own thought. 'I think it is the time I pay you a visit your majesty. You can't beat me before, you also can't beat me now. The King is mine forever!' A fire was burning in her eyes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Your majesty don't pull it anymore. It will got off again if you keep on pulling it your majesty..." Ji Min was looking at the Queen helplessly. "But this thing is so uncomfortable. Don't tell me not to pull it, you didn't wear it so easy for you to say." The Queen looked at the nanny annoyed while keep on pulling at the wrap on her arm. "Yes your majesty... But you have to hold yourself from pulling it Your arm will never recovered if you keep on pulling it your majesty." "Fine, fine fine... Can you stop nagging now?" How could a young lady like to nag this much, the Queen thought annoyed. "But I'm only worried about your majesty..." The nanny pout to the Queen.

Then a nanny had came in telling the Queen that Lady Yoon Eun Hye had came and was waiting in the living hall. "Lady Eun Hye?" 'Why did she here? I heard that the King had given her permission before so she didn't have to pay the Queen a visit like the other royal concubines. What had make her come today?' The Queen thought curiously and she couldn't help but felt a slight of worried. She felt like something bad was going to happened.

The Queen took a glance at the concubine who was sitting across from her with her excellent posture and graceful style. She let out a sighed inwardly, this concubine sure was the the Miss perfect among all the royal concubines. No wonder that ert King like her so much. 

The concubine quickly stood up as she saw the Queen came in to the living hall. "Eun Hye meet the Queen." She greet her with a bow. "Don't to be that polite. Please have a seat." "Thank you your majesty." "May I know what had you come a the way here today?" The concubine smile a little. "Eun Hye heard that your majesty had hurt your arm, so Eun Hye come to pay your majesty a visit."

The concubine took out a basket from her side. "This is the bird's nest that his majesty gave to me. But Eun Hye is willing to give it to your majesty so your majesty can recovered fast." As the Queen heard this she kind of felt guilty for having bad impression on the concubine early. Even though she was from the 21st century Queen, but still you couldn't blame her for having a naive side too right?

"Lady Eun Hye my injured is not that bad. I'm so sorry for troubling you have to come all the way here to visit me." A flash of evil smile appeared on the concubine's eyes but it was quickly disappeared before the Queen could noticed it. "Eun Hye want to come visit your majesty earlier, but Eun Hye intention was being delay for a while as Eun Hye is pregnant now. So it is kind of hard for Eun Hye to walk around. Eun Hye hope that your majesty can forgive me" She purposely told the Queen about her pregnancy while everyone including the King was hiding it from the Queen.

"Pregnant?" 'She is pregnant with Kim Jong Kook's child? Of course, she is the royal concubine that he love the most. She being pregnant with his child is only a matter of time.‘ She thought but couldn't stop the hurt that was forming in her heart."Yes your majesty. Eun Hye got the love from his majesty so..." She looked down and let out a shy smile.

The Queen forced herself to let out a smile even though smile was the hardest thing for her now, moreover she have to smile to the women in front of her. "Congratulation then." "Thank you your majesty." The concubine was so happy as she saw the hurt in the Queen's expression. She stood up from the chair. "Your majesty, since your majesty are not fully recovered yet, then Eun Hye don't want to disturb your majesty from having your rest then." The Queen just nodded at her. "I'm not sending then." "Eun Hye take her left now." She bow to the Queen politely but was wearing an evil smile the entire time.

The Queen was about to go back in to her chamber when the concubine's shout attracted her attention. "Ahhh!!!" She turned back and saw the concubine was siting on the floor. She rushed to the concubine side and help her got up with her other hand that wasn't injured. "Lady Eun Hye are you okay?" "My stomach... my stomach hurt so bad..." The concubine cried out in pain. The Queen also became panic as she heard it. "Ji Min ah, go find call for the imperial physician now!!!" She shouted to her nanny. 

"Don't worry the imperial physician will come soon." She told the concubine worriedly as helping her got up. But the concubine suddenly crying out loud. Her expression changed from pain to pity. "Your majesty, how could you do this to Eun Hye? Eun Hye know that your majesty hate me, so Eun Hye having nothing to protest about your majesty pushing me. But my child is innocent, how could you do this your majesty? This is his majesty's child too. His majesty will be sad when he knew about this..." She continue to cried. "Lady Eun Hye what are you talking about? When did I push you?" The Queen asked her confused.

"Song Ji Hyo don't you think you are being too much?!!!" The King shouted from the direction of the door. He came in early and saw the concubine was sitting on the floor, crying. He heard that she said the Queen had pushed her, his anger raised as he heard this. 

The Queen turned around and saw the King was glaring at her angrily. She finally understood the point of the concubine saying all of those. It was meant for Kim Jong Kook to heard. She turned back to the concubine with a cold smile. "So this was what you plan?" 

The King was so furious at the moment. The only thing in his head at the moment was, the Queen had pushed Lady Eun Hye. He knew it very well how cruel the Queen was before she loss her memory. "Song Ji Hyo! I never mind it when you are being rude and disrespectful to me. But what you had done today is really too much!!!" He said as he helped the concubine got up gently. 

"I... I didn't push her!" She was very disappointed with him. She never thought that she was still the old Queen in his heart. "You didn't push her? Then how did she fall if you didn't push her? What is all of this if you didn't push her?!!!" When the concubine saw the King was so angry to the Queen, she secretly let out a victory smile, but then it quickly turned into a pity look. "It's okay your majesty. It was all Eun Hye fault. Eun Hye was the one being not careful, it don't have anything to do with her majesty." 

The Queen shot a sharp glared at the concubine. "Aren't it a little bit too late for you saying that?" She asked coldly but earning a shout from the King. "Song Ji Hyo!!! Enough!!!" She turned to the King with a cold gaze. "Did you believe that I push Lady Eun Hye?" The King was taken aback by the Queen's sudden question causing him didn't know how to answered it. Of course he didn't hope that she was the one that had pushed Lady Eun Hye. But Lady Eun Hye also wouldn't fall by herself just like that right?

The Queen let out a cold laugh as she saw the King's expression. "You don't have to answer it your majesty, I know your answer already. Since it is like that, so what do you plan to charged me on? Threatening the King's women life?" She never thought that she would experienced it herself all those things that she had only saw in the drama before. 

"I want you to apologize to Lady Eun Hye." The King still didn't have the heart to put charge down on the Queen. "What?" "What?" Both the Queen and the concubine asked at the same time. The concubine couldn't believe that even when she had fall down like this, the King was only asking an apologies from the Queen. 

The Queen felt her heart hurt so much at the time, the kind of hurt that she had never experienced before. She never thought that after knowing each other for so long, the King still chose not to believe her. And moreover, he wanted her to apologies for something that she hadn't done. She would rather die than losing her dignity. "Apologies? Ii can't do it." "You..." The King had reaching his boiling point as he saw the Queen didn't felt any ounce of guilty at all. He was almost putting a charge on her, but he still manage to controlled himself. 

When the concubine saw the King still didn't have the heart to put down a charge on the Queen, she decided that she would stop here, for now. What happened there at that day will made her got more of the King's cared and attention anyway. She have nothing now, time was all she have. She would definitely throw her out of the picture. She softly pulled on the King's hand. "Your majesty, Eun Hye is okay now.. Please don't be angry anymore. The King felt fire was burning inside him as he saw the Queen's cold stared. He gently helped the concubine got up. "Come one. I send you back." 

When both the King and the concubine had out of her eye sight, she finally couldn't hold herself anymore. She run to a hidden spot at back yard and crouching on the ground, crying her heart out. "Why did he do this to me? Why didn't he believe me? What should he said those thing to me? Stupid bastard King! I HATE YOU!!!" After a while still didn't saw the Queen came back, Ji Min started to felt worried so she decided to go look for her.

She heard a small sound of people sobbing as she reached the back yard so she decided followed the sound. She has never saw the Queen cried this hard before. "Your majesty please don't be sad..." She felt herself also started to cried when she saw her beloved Queen being so sad. She had never thought that Lady Eun Hye, who had always be a clever, reasonable and kind person could do such a cruel thing. Poor her Queen.

The Queen stood up after she had finally came to a decision. She was still a women from 21st century after all, how could she cried over a men? 'It's okay even though he didn't believe me. He had never been kind to the Queen before after all. Since I had chance to borrow this body, then I should just do my job as the Queen. Kim Jong Kook start from now on, I will never bother you anymore. There is no other relation between us except that I am your Queen just based on name.' She thought calmly and huff out a huge breath.

She turned to the nanny and let out a small smile. "You are right. I am the Queen. I am the leader of all women, mother of all the people in this country, how can I be sad over such thing. I'm okay now, don't worry. Let's go in, it is kind of cold out here." When she was on her way to go back into her chamber, she eyed the front gate with determination. 'When I had found a way to get out of her, I wouldn't even think of staying even a second in here anymore.' She thought.

 

Ummhh...Hi everyone..hehe... thanks for still willing to read my message after all those thing up there..hehe.. I know you wouldn't like this chapter and you would probably hate me now for doing this to you... But I promised that I'll give you all the sweetest chapter I could manage tomorrow..okay?? Don't be mad at me? Pinky swear?? \(^0^)/