Chapter Twenty Five

She is my Queen!!!

The King's reading room... "Jong Kook ah, you finally come." Jae Suk greet the King as he saw him came in. "How does the investigation goes?" "It seems like he already start to make a move." "I thought so." He upper lip curled up in disdain. "We have to be careful." The older men reminded him. "Don't worry, I know what to do." The let out a reassuring smile to him. 

A teasing smile suddenly took over the seriousness on his face after they had finish talked about the important thing. "I haven't been in the palace for a while now. How has your relationship with my sister-in-law goes?" A worried expression came out on the King's face as he heard Jae Suk's question. "What happen?" He couldn't help but felt worried as he saw the King's expression. "Ji Hyo want me to take the Queen throne away from her. She want me to let her go." "Why? Although she had always dislike to just have to stay in the palace, but surely will not make a decision of wanting you to take the Queen throne away from her that easily. What had happened?" 

So the King told all the things that happened in the period of time. Jae Suk looked at the King with a deep frown. "It seems like you had really hurt her bad this time." "I Know." The King felt a sharp pain in his heart every time he thought of the time the Queen had asked him to let her go. A guard came rushing in. "Your majesty!" "What happen?" "Her majesty use force to get pass of the front gate's guards early. Her majesty had already went outside now?" "What?!!!" The King suddenly felt scared as he heard it. He was scared. He never thought that he would be that scared of losing her.

"What is wrong with all of you guards?!!! How can all of you can't even take hold of the Queen?!!!" Cold sweat forming on the guards forehead. "Your majesty, how would be dare to touch her majesty?" The King let out an angry sighed and wave the guards away with his hand. "Fine, fine, fine. Go out now." Ji Min rushed in into the reading room at this moment. "Your majesty! Her majesty left a letter before she run out. I found this on her majesty dressing table." The nanny handed the King letter she found.

The King grab the letter from the nanny. No matter how many time he re-read it this words on the letter was still the same. The Queen had only left him a short two sentence before she run away. 'If there is fate, we will meet again.' The King mind when blank as he stared silently at the letter. 'What does she meant by this? Did she not plan to over come back again? She want to left me... forever? No! I will not let that happen!' 

"Guards!!! Send out two group of army outside to look for the Queen. You have to bring her back no matter what method you have to use." The King order the guards but was quickly prevent by Jae Suk. "Jong Kook ah, you want to use force on her again? You knew she will never agree with you if you use force on her. You might even hurt her more if you do this." The King calmed down a bit to Jae Suk's words and shook his head with a helpless smile. "Then will she agree with me if  I use the soft method?" Song Ji Hyo was very famous for 'would never agreeing with the King no matter he was using forced nor he said gently to her.He didn't knew what else he should do at that time, he only knew that he couldn't let her out of his life, even if she called him evil, he would still not let her go of his side. 

As the Queen had walked out of the palace, she turned to have a last look of it. "Kim Jong Kook, till we meet again..." She said and pulled at the blanket that she tied up as a bag to put in her things on her sholder. The Queen breath in the air of her freedom happily. She had always be a person like this. No matter how she was hurting, in pain, angry, frustrated before she would always be like nothing had ever happened to her on the next second. She thought she shouldn't waste her time on something that didn't worth it. Why to remembered all the pain if it would only hurt her? Why not just forgot about it and be happy enjoying the life instead?  

She suddenly stopped on her track as something came up in her head. "Where should I go now?" She let out a sigh while thought about it. She couldn't go to Kyung-Eun's place, because she would definitely told the King about it. "Whatever. I'll just walked around for now. Where I'll reach is where I'll go..." She said shrugged her shoulder a bit. She have money anyway. It was a good thing that she remembered to took few money before she run away early. She have got a few millions with her, in this era, she could live a good life for about ten years only with it.

After she had walked like forever, she finally reached a town called 'The Golden Town'. "The Golden Town? Such a unique name. Is it because they have many gold here?" Her eyes sparks as she thought about the golds. She walked around the town for about fifteen minutes and was very satisfied with it. She nodded her her after thought for then second. "I'll stay her then. This town is so big, it will be impossible for that Kim Jong Kook to found me here."

After all the thing had settle down, she finally felt tired after she had walked for almost a day. She waled in into a restaurant. "Miss, please give me some of your famous desserts and a cup of tea please." She placed her order like how she saw in the Tv before. "Sure. Please wait for a second." The owner said before walked away to got her order. 

The Queen was sitting by a table enjoying the view outside when a conversation from the table beside her attracted her attention. "Mr Choi, I heard that you want to sell that shop of yours." "It's true. My son have many debts with people, and as a father what else can I do unless help him paying it?" The middle aged men let out a sighed.

A thought came into the Queen's mind as she heard it. 'He want to sell his shop? Maybe buying a shop will not be a bad idea either. I can open some businesswhile I'm here. But what business should I do? Ahhh... I'll just about it later. Buying the shop is more important now. If the shop already sold out to someone else, there's no use in thinking about what business to do anymore.' She stood up from the chair and walked towards the middle aged men. "Mr Choi right?"

The Queen was really satisfied with the shop that the middle aged men showed her. She quickly agreed with the price and he gave her the keys. "Mr Choi I'm kind of  new here. Can I look for you if I have something to ask in the future?" Mr. Choi had always been a very friendly person. Moreover the Queen had buy down his shop with a very good price, how could he rejected her? "Of course! I will definitely help you out if you have any kind of problem." "Thank you so much. I have to trouble you when I had decide what business I want to do later." The Queen bow her head a little to him. 

The Queen started to thought about what business she wanted to do after the previous owner of the shop had left. It would be so nice if she was in the 21st century. All you could do was business there, but in this era? She let out a huge sighed. "Got It!!!" She stood up excitedly. "How can I forget the things that I'm expert in? I graduated from the best medical university in the 21st century, I even got A++ in the traditional medical. I can open a clinic for this ancient era! Let's see what kind of name should I give my clinic here?" 

She started to search her brain again. It have to be something that nice to be heard and would attracted the people attention. Why was it so hard to thought out a name like this?

Few days after that, she decide to have a makeover for her shop, so she looked for Mr. Choi from before. Mr. Choi gladly to helped her out, he even asked a few of his designer friend to helped. "Mr. Choi I'm so thankful of your help." She looked at him thankfully. "Don't say it like that. I'm the one who should be thankful at you. If not because of you willing to buy this shop down, I don't even know what will happen to my family now." He have a wife a five child to took care of. He couldn't imagine what would happened to him and his family if this women didn't buy his shop and he couldn't paid the debt.

The middle aged men suddenly felt like he had forgotten something. "Oh yeah. May I know your name miss? We have know each other for few days but still din't know your name, where is my manners." He said feeling guilty. The Queen looked at him with a smile. "It's okay... My name is Song..." She was about to introduce herself but the the thought appeared in her head stopped her. 'I don't want to be the Queen anymore, than why should I still use that name? From now on, I want to be my own self back!' "My name is Cheon Seong-im, you can just call me Seong-im." She happily introduce herself.

 

Here is an update, might not have any spartace moments for today chapter guys... Sorry.. But I have to do it like this to showed how miserable the King was without the Queen.. ^^ I hope you all will still like it... Happy Reading!! ^^

Oh any thank you so much for the 100 subscribers!!! I am very thankful for it... I never thought that this lowly stro of mine will get so much attention for you guys when I started writing it before... I am really appreciate it... Thank you again~~ (Bow 90 degree)