Chapter Eleven

She is my Queen!!!

Hi, everyone~ Thanks for reading and liking my story... Especially to those that subscribes and voteup my story, I really appreciated it.. ^^ I just want to say sorry for whose that expect more from the previous chapter... I didn't plan to wrote this as a M rated plus I dunno how to..hahaha..So I guess I just leave all of those to your own imagination..hahaha... Happy Reading!!

Since the day the Queen gad been caught got out of the palace by the King, he had order some people to demolish that dog's hallway at the Queen palace. When she saw the hallway being close right in front of her eyes, only God knew how ache her heart at that time. She also keep on cursing the King for that. She was living her life in the palace like a living corpse these few days. She doesn't have appetite to eat at all causing her to loss some weight. When a person that like eat so much as her, you know that what ever happening to them was really serious when they loss they appetite. Which in her case was, boredom.

She suddenly stood up from the stool she was sitting at. "Ji Min ah, go find me a shovel!" She shout. She really couldn't stand it anymore, she would die soon if she didn't do something fast. "Your majesty, what did you want to do again? Please don't something that will scared us to death please your majesty." To be honest, she was really scared every time the Queen call for her. This memory lost Queen had only been here for a month, but she had done things that would cause them to loss ten years of theirs age more than in the past few years they had been following the Queen.

"That Kim Jong Kook had block up my only way to get out of the palace. Since he had block it, I want to make another one myself!" It always manage brought up her anger every time she thought of the day those servant blocked her secret way out. "Your majesty, I beg you, can you nit do it? His majesty will be very angry when he know it. He will definitely want our head this time." Ji Min plead the Queen. The Queen looked at her pity nanny. 'It seems like I had already scared them to death so many time. Arhhh!!! Fine!' She thought guilty. She would rather herself to die from boredom than scaring them again. "Fine... I will not go out. Did it ease your mind?" The nanny just nodded her head thankful at the Queen.

At the moment, a nanny suddenly came in running towards the Queen. "Your majesty! Your majesty!!!" She called while panting from her running. "What is it?" The Queen asked not in the mood. How was she supposed to have mood for anything now? The nanny looked at her excitedly. "Your majesty, I was at the King's palace early. I heard that the King and Lord Yoo are going out to the town. Maybe if you go request the King, he will bring you along? I think they will almost be at the front gate now. You better hurry your majesty." The nanny suggested to the Queen. They all knew that the Queen was so bored in the palace, so they tried to find thing that could cheer her up as much as she could. Although this memory loss Queen has always bring big trouble them, but they all love and adore her much more than the previous Queen. They just couldn't stand seeing her being lifeless.

As for the Queen, she didn't needed to be told the second time. She was already off from the room the second the nanny had finishes with her top speed. 

At the palace front gate... "Jong Kook ah, I heard that Ji Hyo gone out from the palace secretly few days ago, but still being caught by you when she came back?" He looked at the King amused. He really have a very interesting sister-in-law. The King massaged his head when he thought about it, this Queen was always gave him a headache. He nodded "Yeah... It had order some people to block it up. I heard that she had been cursing me these few days. But since I was busy with the documents, I still didn't have time to give her some lesson about it." He said that he wanted to teaches her some lesson for disrespected him, but why was it he said it with a soft smile?

Jae Suk looked at the soft smile on the King's face, he let out a small laugh and suggested. "Jong Kook ah, you didn't afraid that she will really get sick from boredom? She is your Queen after all. Why don't we bring her out with us to meet Kyung-Eun?" The King frowned as he thought of it. I want to..." He stopped. "But you scared that she will not want to come back ever again after she had go out?" Jas Suk finished it for him as he saw the King's worried face. The King let out a sigh and nodded. "I had always get this feeling that she didn't like to stay in the palace." He told his worried to the older men.

"Don't you think that you already start to care for her?" Jae Suk asked with a smile. The King didn't answered it and keep silence. But Jae Suk took it as the King had admitted it. This younger brother of his, had never care in fact he had never like the Queen of his. But recently he noticed that he had changed. Then again he wouldn't be much surprise if his younger brother had started to have feeling for his wife as everyone, including him also very adore the Queen now.

"Kim Jong Kook!!!" The Queen panting from all her running on her way to the King. She never thought that the palace could be that huge. She almost used up all the air in her lungs. The King let out a smile when he heard his name being call. "Talking about her, here she is now." He said to Jae Suk beside him. He knew who was calling him even without even have to turned to looked. In this palace no one dare to call him with his name, moreover a girl, who else would dare to call his full name except her?

They both turned around, looking at the Queen that was still running towards. "Oh? Ji Hyo ah, why are you here?" Jae Suk asked as she reached them. "Wait... Let me catch my breath first." She hold up a hand to Jae Suk while tried hard to inhale air. The King looked at her red face feeling a little bit pity. "Why are you running without reason?" He asked her. "If...If I didn't, didn't run faster, how am I supposed to chase after you guys." She said to the King annoyed still trying to got her breath back to normal.

"Oh? Why are you looking for us?" The King asked curious. The Queen annoyed expression suddenly changed to her famous 'puppy-dog-face' "I have been so bored have to stay just in the palace for the past few days. I heard that you guys are going out. So... can you take me with you?" She plead. But the King answered had took her more than surprise. "No." "No?" "No." What the heck?!!!

The rolled up her sleeve and pointed her finger to the King. "Yah Kim Jong Kook didn't you think you are being too much?!!! You block up my only way to get out of here, I still haven't ask you to pay for it. Now I only want you to take me out with you and you tell me NO? I don't care if you didn't bring me along today, I'll..." She stopped. She what? The King looked at the amused while waiting what she wanted to said next. "You what?"

She let out a devastated sigh. He was the King, what could she do anyway? Continue to acted pity was the only way then. She put out her bet aegyo face and walked to the King's side linking his arm with her's. "Your majesty can you bring me along please? I promise I wouldn't give you trouble." She pout while also sending sign to Yoo Jae Suk asking him to back her up. 

"Jong Kook ah, why don't you bring her along with us? With the two of us looking after her, what problem can she do?" He also started to plead the King when he received the Queen sign. He wouldn't wanted to loss this sister-in-law of his, that could wrote a good poem! "Yes, yes, yes. I promise I will not do something that will get you trouble. I swear." She looked at the King with a face full of anticipation kind of look like when a puppy asking you for a bone.Looking at her expression, the King really didn't have the heart to rejected her anymore. So he could only nodded his head, agreed at the end. 

Then when the Queen had changed to her men clothes as she said it was easier to do things that way, the three of them step of of the palace into the town heading to Na Kyung-Eun's house. And the flower boy that attracted people attention few days ago, came back again.

After being 'lock up' in the palace for the past few day, the Queen was like a bird that had finally being set free after years of being in the cage. The King and his brother could only followed behind her shook their head with a smile. 

"I beg you general, my daughter is still young, please don't take her away from me." A voice had manage to caught their attention. They toward the source of the voice, a few people that dress as a soldiers stood around with of them acted as the leader. A middle aged women was kneeling down in front of those soldiers with her fourteen or fifteen years old daughter beside her. 

When the curious little baby(the Queen) decided that she wanted to find out what was happening, there was no way the King and Jae Suk could do unless following her. "What happen?" She asked one of the people that was standing there. "Those soldiers think that just because that serve in the army they can freely do whatever they want. Picking up girls in the town didn't even let go of a little girl." An old men told her with anger obvious in his voice.

 The general suddenly kicked the middle age women that kneeling in front of him. "I am willing to have your daughter as my women you should be have about it. Stop arguing with me, or I'll make sure your head be separate from your neck." The general threaten. The Queen really couldn't just stood still and not do anything about it anymore. She took a huge step and stood in front of the general. "Yah! Did you loss count of your age? She is just a little girl and you want her to be your women. What kind of old men are you? ert! You are old enough to be her grandfather, even her great grandfather and you want her ti serve for you? Such a e!!!" She yelled out to the general.

Everyone around them was laughing at what the Queen just said including the King and Yoo Jae Suk. Jas Suk massaged his nose trying to controlled his laughter. "My sister-in-law is kind of a straight forward person aren't she?" He looked at the King that could only shook his head. He got a Queen like her, he really doesn't know whether he was being lucky or the other way around.

When the general saw the all the people was following the Queen lead shouting 'e' at him, his anger suddenly burst out. He took his sword that attach at his waist and put it on the Queen's neck. "You dare you to disrespect me. I'll show you what is 'not all thing can be said freely'." He threaten her. The Queen just rolled her eyes at him. "Fine. Show me if you dare." She challenged him. Oh please... She was one of the gangsters, in fact she even the leader when she was in the 21st century okay. 

The King who saw this at the side was fill with anger. He was really furious. He walked thru the sea of people with a fast pace. "General Oh! Don't you dare to take a step future toward her!!!" 'Even me myself never even touch her even a bit, and you dare to put your sword at her?!!!' He thought angry. 

"Your... Your majesty? Lord Yoo?" When the general saw both the King and his older brother, his courage early had all fly off of him. His trembling knees couldn't support him to stood any longer cause him to drop on the ground. "General Oh. Did I gave you your pension for you to extortion the people in town?!!!" He was really frustrated. General Oh had been serving in the army for more than thirty years and had always been a soldier with a good record. So he decided to gave him his pension earlier than he was supposed to got it as a reward for him. But he never thought that he would do these kind of thing.

"The general acknowledge his sin your majesty." The general said admitting for what he had done to the King hoping that it would made his punishment lesser. As for the Queen, when she saw the general terrified face, you never know how big the smile on her face was. She felt like she had just won some kind of competition. But then, how could she let him go that easy? That was not the Queen style...

She bend down looking at the terrified general. "General Oh, did you know what is the punishment for threaten the King's concubine life?" She asked innocently. Even though the general was confused as why the 'young men' in front of him asked that kind of question, but since the King was there and that 'young men' seems to be close with King, he answered him anyway. " A hundred times flogging."

"Oh..." She nodded her head like just understood something. "Then what about if you threaten the Queen?" She asked acting like she was curious. The general gulped down his saliva as he thought of it. "Br put to death." He answered honestly. "Oh..." The Queen nodded satisfied with answer he gave. She stood up and looked down to the general. "Since you are a general, even though you have done something wrong..." She gestured to the women that still kneeling on the ground. "But still you have done good for the kingdom. I never met a general before..." She said acted as if she was very excited. "Nice to meet you... My name is SONG JI HYO." She introduce herself 'politely' to the general.

 

Chapter eleven is here everyone~~ I hope you are enjoying it... Happy Reading!!! ^^