Chapter Seven-teen

She is my Queen!!!

Hi, everyone... this short update is the only that I can manage... I'm kinda busy today...hahaha... hope you'll like it anyway... oh and, I know parow is a some place located in capetown....but then that is the only town that I can think of to match into the story...hehehe..Sowwyyy~~~ ^v^

That day, the whole palace had been decorated beautifully to welcoming the prince and princess from the Parow country. The King was personally welcoming his guest for the day. "Welcome! Welcome! I had been waiting for your arrival since in the morning." The King said happily welcoming his old friend. The prince, Lee Dong Wook  had always been the King's close friend since were young, because both their father were close friend. Lee Dong Wook even stayed at the palace for a very long time, since his father had sent him there to learn some martial arts. He hadn't came there for a long time now since he was busy with his own county after their father had got sick few years ago. "Your majesty, why are you here? I really fell bad for the King have to welcome us himself." Lee Dong Wook said as if he was guilty. 

The King laugh a little. "What are you talking about? I couldn't be more happier from when I knew you and the princess are coming for visit. You two must be very tired from all the journey to get here. Why don't you and the princess take a rest first then we can have dinner later?" Lee Min Jung, the princess bow a little to the King and her brother before excused herself to took a rest in the guest room.

In the King's reading room... "Since when are you being that formal with me?" "Aren't you the same?" Lee Dong Wook replied him with a teasing smile as well. It really had been a very long time since they had time to joke with each other like this. "I heard that your father want you to find a women here to become your wife?" The King looked at him excitedly. But Lee Dong Wook's face suddenly turned dark. "Don't even mention about it. I think be crazy soon from all his nagging."

"Why? Is it that bad for you to find a wife here in my place?" The King asked as if he was really hurt. "Hyung just stop all the act. You know it better than anyone else that I don't want to get married this soon." He looked at the King annoyed. The King also let out a sigh. He knew very well that he didn't wanted to got married and why he didn't wanted to got married. 

"The showed that I had prepared for the dinner later also included some generals's daughter performing. Why don't you just have a look at them? Maybe you'll find someone that manage to catch your attention?" Lee Dong Wook nodded his head, agreed. " You are right. Maybe if you take someone back later, my father will stop all his nagging that hurt my head." He let out a helpless sighed.

At the dinner... The King sat in the middle with his mother, the Queen and Lady Yoon Eun Hye beside him with Lee Dong Wook and his younger sister sat in the other side of them. 

When the dinner reached halfway, a specific Queen was trying hard to not drop on the table and have her good night sleep. 'Who can a dinner show be this bored?' She thought annoyed and slapping her face a few times to woke herself up. The King saw what the Queen was doing but he just let out a smile, ignoring her. Actually the 'performance' that he had asked her before was accompany him to this dinner not doing some showed on the stage for them like she thought before. Oh please, he wouldn't wanted to shared his Queen beauty with anyone else for sake! 

'Cheom Seong-im!!! Song Ji Hyo!!! You can't sleep now!!! You will never get you pass back you sleep now. You need to 'performed' as good as you can.' She thought to herself.

At that time, Princess Lee Min Jung stood up from her sit. "Your majesty, I always heard that your country have the most talent of all country. If I may, can I selfishly asked for your majesty permissions to do a performance myself?" She asked with polite tone but the King knew better. Who didn't knew that she was the instruments goddess? She could play every musical instruments very well. She surely have a her own plan. "Sure, why not? Please Princess, help your self." What else could he do except agreeing to her? He couldn't no to her now could he? 

She walked up to the stage and sat in front of a gayageum. A beautiful melody started to came out as she put her hand on it. When she had finished, everyone was clapping their hands and praising​ her skill just as she wanted. She turned to the King with a proud face but still spoke politely. "Your majesty if I may, can I asked one of the ladies there to cooperated with me in a song?" "Oh? How will you want to cooperated princess?" "I want to ask for them to write a music note for me and I'll try my bast to play that song out."

Conspiracy!!! That was the first thing that came into the Queen mind when she heard what she said. ;Who didn't know you have a brilliant skill? You do it on purposed! You obviously want to embarrassed us!' The Queen rolled her eyes annoyed. And unluckily her annoyed expression was seen by the princess. The princess raise her hand and pointed at the Queen who was sitting beside the King."Your majesty, can I ask that lady to cooperated with me?"

'!!! So much ! Did I owed you something that you hate me so much?!!! Why do you have to pick me?' The Queen bow down her head depressed. "Ji Hyo ah?" The King called out when he saw the Queen didn't have any kind of reaction and it does work to pulled her back from her thought. "Yes your majesty?" She ask with her blank face. The King  let out a little laugh when he saw her being blank again. "The princess ask to cooperated with you."

She turned to looked at the princess who was shooting a challenging look at her. Did she just challenging her?!!! Fine! She surely wouldn't back down on a challenge throw at her. This 21st century Queen would very pleased to showed you what she got. 'It's good thing mom and dad forced me to go to the music class before. What I had learned can finally be use today.' She thought, very thankful to her parents at the 21st century.

Let's see... Which song she should wrote for the arrogant princess? It have to be the hardest song ever. She thought for a while. Got it!!! The Queen excitedly picked up the writing brush on the table and start to note down the music notes. It was her examination song at her eight grades piano class. The reason why she picked it was because she really love the song and moreover it was the hardest song she ever learned.

"Done. Have to trouble princess to play it out then." She hand the 'Tokyo at Paris' musical notes to the Princess. The princess looked at the musical notes with a frown. 'Such a weird song. This is very hard to be play. But since I have ask her, if I can't play it out, wouldn't I be embarrassing myself?" The Queen so over joy when she saw the worried look on the princess. 'How told you to challenge me?' She thought proudly.

"Why? Is it that hard to be play out princess? She wouldn't believe that the musical instrument goddess in this era could play out her 21st century music. She turned to the King. "Your majesty, since the princess is having a hard time with it, the I guess why don't I play it out myself?" The King looked excitedly at the Queen . "Oh? You can play the instruments?" 'She really have a lots of talents that I didn't know of.' He thought. "You will know it after you heard it." She said proudly to the King and walked towards the gayageum. 

Beautiful melody flowing out to the air attracting people attention, causing all of them too stoop what ever they were doing and listen to her. She learn the gayegeum since she was nine years old for sake! It was one of her specialty. Are you kidding her? Of course she could play it well!

The King never took his eyes off the Queen as she played the gayegeum on the stage with a bright smile on his face. A smile that also contained softness and love in it. A smile that he never showed to anyone before. Yoon Eun Hye who was sitting not far away, saw it all and an ache form in her heart. She shot a sharp gaze to the Queen. 'I definitely take you down.' She promised to herself.

Lee Dong Wook stood up from his sit clapping his hands and praising the Queen for her very well performance. Of of course it's would be a good performance, she wouldn't representing her school to the state for the gayegeum competition in her high school if she didn't. Plus her parents money that used to paid her music class would all go to waste if she wasn't good. Duhh!!!

"Your majesty, I think I have found what I came her for." Lee Dong Wook told the King looking happily at the Queen as he didn't knew he was the Queen. Who could blame him? He never saw the present Queen, plus the King had never brought the Queen to any kind of event before. 

The King knew who was the prince talking about. But he also couldn't told him that she was his Queen, and would always be his Queen forever now. It would be very rude. So instead he calmed his nerve down. "Of course I will give you whoever you want. But I think it still a little bit early to decide now don't you think. Why don't you have a look a little more. Maybe you'll found someone that will catch your attention more later?" He suggested.The prince nodded his head anyway although he found it a little bit weird with the King's reaction. 'Is he panicking?' He thought.

The King let out a forced smile at the prince when he had agreed with him. He took at soju bottle in front of him and filled his cup, gulping it down in one shot, then poured more into his cup again.

After her performance, the Queen had took back her place at the King's side. She looked at the King worriedly as she saw the King's face was dark and he was gulping the soju non-stop. 'Did he have problem? Why is he acting like this?' She thought worriedly but quickly brush it off. 'Oh well who care if he have problem. As long as I'll get my pass back, I wouldn't care of anything.' She thought happily. Although she thought like that, but still she couldn't stop herself from taking a worried glance at the King from time to time.

 

Update is here everyone~~ Im sorry this chapter is a little bit short. I only got time to wrote this by one hour ago... But I still hope you guys will enjoying it...Happy Reading!! ^^

Here is the link if any of you want to hear the song 'Tokyo et Paris' that the Queen wrote..hehehe.. I love this song..:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sybaobq4uyc​

Next chapter, the king and queen will have a huge misunderstanding cuasing the king almost let her go which made the queen crying her heart out..hehehe.. until next time... XOXO