Chapter Thirty Seven

She is my Queen!!!

The Queen SECRETLY sneaking a curious glance of the short prince that sat in front of her once in a while, while half mindedly eating the rice in her bowl. No matter how she thought about it, this prince didn't even look like he was a bad person at all. Or was it all good looking man didn't look like a bad person? At least all the good looking man that she had meet in the time being not a bad person. Kim Jong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Kang Hee Gun, Lee Kwang Soo, they not a bad person.

If you said he was a good person, but he did planned to killed his own brother. If you said he was a bad person, but he was being kind of nice to her. He'll asked the imperial physician to treat her when she was injured, he told the kitchen to cook for her when she was hungry. Even when she does something that could made him angry until he goes crazy, all he had done was shouting at her and that was all.

"How long more you want to look at me?!!!" The prince suddenly slam his chopsticks on the table.

The Queen rolled her eyes and pouted her lips sideways, annoyed. "What? Can't I even look at you? It's not like you are that good looking anyway. My Kim Jong Kook way... good looking than you." She said under her breath, not meaning to let him heard it.

"But unfortunately, that Kim Jong Kook of your, don't even know even know if he is still alive or not." How dare she compared him to that person?!!!

A slight of surprise crossed the Queen's face. Wait! He heard it?!!! Why did this two brothers have to have a very good hearing?!!! But the surprise quickly being exchange by annoyance. "I have to wonder if he is still alive or not is all because of you!" She glared at him.

The prince hit the Queen's head with the back of his chopsticks. "You better shut up now and eat your rice. If you keep on talking, believe me, I'll really separate your head from your body." He said with a warning tone.

Causing the Queen to glared at him, unsatisfied. But there was nothing she could do excepted following what he said at the moment. Believe her, she still wanted her head to be nicely connected to her neck and body. "Fine!!!"

The prince resuming to ate his rice after he saw the Queen silently eating her rice even though her face was showing a very obvious unsatisfied. He let out a sighed. When he thought about the King's injured, he couldn't help but showing out a deep frown. He couldn't figured out what had caused him to made the decision to killed the King before. Now that the King had got injured, guilty started to formed in his heart. Fortunately, very very fortunately he was still alive and breathing the same air as him in the earth.

A guards came in disturbing the silence in the dining room. "Master, the madam had come back."

He informed the prince. The prince black face suddenly light up as he heard this. He quickly stood up. He was about to walked away, when he suddenly remembered something. Turning around to face the Queen that was staring at him with her ' excited curious baby' face. "You, stay here and eat your rice quietly. I'm going out for a while."

The Queen rolled her eyes at him. Fine!!!" She said annoyed.

Even though the prince was doubting if she really meant what she said, but it was didn't enough to made him stayed and questioning her about it for a longer time.

Just as the prince out of her sight. The Queen quickly put down the rice bowl and the chopsticks in her hand. She took a silent quick steps toward the door and carefully took a peak outside, making sure the pathway was clear before she goes out. "Why should I just stay there to eat my rice silently just because you said so? I don't even listen to that King brother of your's, what make you think that I'll listen to you?" She was talking alone with an evil smile playing on her lips.

Plus she was really curious about this madam, which was also her younger sister in law. What kind of person could make this prince, which have the coldness in him as much as the cold King brother of him, to utter that kind of gentle smile just because he heard that she had came back.

She secretly followed on his back, making sure he doesn't noticed her. As they reached the hallway that lead to the front door, she saw the prince stop in front of a women. "Byul ah, you finally come back. Do you know how much I have been missing you?"

The Queen made a acting like she was going to vomit. "I never thought that this cold short prince also can say something nauseating like that!" But this just increasing her curiosity more. She was really curious how this younger sister in law of her's looks like. Because being a cold person he was, managed to said out something like that, this short prince must be really love her.

She stood up from her hiding place to have a good look at the women that causing her curiosity. To be honest, this women was not the type that overly beautiful anyway. No fake shyness that other girls always do and not that girly too. "Like me. Hehehe..." The Queen started to praised herself again.

Looks like this two brother does have a lots in common. Even the type of wife that they choose were also almost the same. Only if Ha Dong Hoon had not betray, they could have been a very close. The Queen shook her head, feeling unfortunate for them. Being too busy with her own thought, the Queen had completely forgot that she was supposed to hid.

The prince and his wife looked at Queen that was loss in her own world with two different glance. The Prince's was filled with anger while his wife was looking at the Queen curiously.

"Didn't I told you to stay in the dining room?!!!" He really couldn't figured out why hadn't that brother of his still haven't goes crazy because of this one women, that no one would doubt her ability to makes someone goes crazy yet. Even though she had just stayed at his palace for not even a week yet. He could told you that he was really really close to lose his mind!!!

"Yah! Why are you yelling at me?!!!" She covered her poor ears that got hurt because of al his yelling. "I just want to have a look of this younger sister in law of mine!" She glared at the short prince in front of her.

"She is...?" Byul couldn't stop herself from asking anymore, after hearing what the Queen said. "

"Song Ji Hyo!" The prince told his wife, but did not turned to looked at her. Instead he was having a glaring competition with the Queen.

"Song Ji Hyo?!!!" The expression on Byul's face was like she looking at an alien in front of her. "She really is Ji Hyo unnie?" She confirmed it with her husband once again, afraid that she had heard it wrong early while her eyes looking back and forth to the Queen and her husband, filled with disbelief. The prince just nodded his head and

Judging from the way how she acted just now, the Queen took a guess that she also know the previous Queen. "Hello! How have you been my sister in law?" The Queen waving her hand at Byul, greeting her with a huge smile and friendy attitude, which caused Byul to widen her eyes, surprise.

"You call me your sister in law?" She asked the Queen. What was going on here?!!!

The Queen looked at her with a confused blank looks of her's. "Why? Am I wrong? Aren't you his wife?" She pointed to the prince. If she was his wife, aren't she her sister in law?

"Umh... Well... I am his wife, but you had never call me your sister in law before." Byul explained herself.

The prince softly patted his shock wife's shoulder. "She had loss her memory not long before, and had forgotten about everything in the past. She has become a completely different person now."

"No wonder..." Byul nodded her head, finally managed to came out of her shock. She looked at the Queen with a friendly smile. "You can just call me Byul, you used to called me this way too. And I'll call you Ji Hyo unnie. Can I?" She asked just to make sure. Even though she had used to called the Queen like that, but the Queen didn't seems like to like it that much before. So she was just wondering how would the Queen would reacted to it now.

She never thought that the Queen would happily agreed to it. "Sure! Why not? Plus I also felt weird to call you younger sister in law as someone..." She looked at the prince with side of her eyes. "Didn't admit me as his's sister in law." She finished.

"Yah you little!!!" The prince completely forgotten his imaged as the cold master here started to chased to Queen around.

The Queen quickly took her hide behind Byul who just silently looking at them with a smile even though she was kind of taken aback by his husband childishness too. "Byul ah, look at him!" She said, acting as she was scared, while she hold the younger women in front of her as a shield.

Once Byul had moved her attention to her husband in front of her. The Queen sticking out her tongue, making a few mocking faces to the prince that got scolded by his wife. "Ha Dong Hoon, why do you have to be that harsh with Ji Hyo unnie? She is still our guest anyway."

"When had she thought of herself as a guest? She had been acting she is the owner of this place and not me!" The prince feeling unsatisfied with the Queen that was mocking him from Byul's back, defending himself as he glared at the annoying Queen.

Byul shook her head at her angry husband with a helpless smile. "Oppa, stop it. Don't be angry with Ji Hyo unnie anymore. You already a grown up men, aren't you scared people will be laughing at you?"

"That's true. He is already way... older than me, but still want to argue with me for just a small problem." The Queen added her thought while hiding behind Byul.

"SONG JI HYOOO!!! What do you meant by that? For your information, I am three years younger that your Kim Jong Kook! What do you meant by I'm way older that you?!!! If I didn't kill you today then my name is not Ha Dong Hoon!!!" He rolled up his hand sleeve and walked towards her when stop again and he was confused by her replied.

"If your name is not Ha Dong Hoon then is it Haroro?" She asked him coulnd't contained her laugh as she thought of the similarity between this short prince and that cartoon's character.

"What is that?" He eyed her curiously as he saw she was having a hard time to controlled her laugh

"It's the cartoon's characters!!!"She continue to laugh hugging her stomach.

"What is a cartoon?" Byul asked. Only then that the Queen remembered that the people here didn't know anything about that cartoon. "It's uhh... It's a book that I had read before."

Byul nodded her head while the short prince still eyeing her curiously. "Then is this Haroro character in that book?" Byul aksed, as she was kind of curious too after seeing the Queen was laughing her heart out.

"It's a penguin!" The Queen answered without giving much thought to it.

A second after she said it, she had felt regret about it. A strong angry aura could be seen forming around the burning prince. "SONG JI HYO!!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Prince Kang's mansion...

"What have Prince ha up to in the time being?" Prince Kang asked Lee Kwang Soo who came to report about the situation to the King.

He didn't immediately answered him instead he looks like giving a thought about it first. "Nothing actually."

"Nothing?"

Kwang Soo nodded his head. "After his wife had back, he had been spending all his time with her. He also promise that he will treat that one hell of a trouble maker Queen our's better." He couldn't stop his laughter as he thought about it.

"What did Ji Hyo did to him this time?"

"Nw that her majesty had got Prince Ha's wife as her shield, her majesty had completely ignored Prince Ha's warning and threats. I think prince Ha is going to lose his mind soon. But I can't help but felt worry as we don't know if prince Ha is secretly planing something or he really had give up trying to kill his majesty for his wife."

This is all for today, I will update again tomorrow... Hope you will still like this as I was kindda wrte this in a hurry. Kind of busy now... With all the college assignments and Christmas preparations. Hahaha... Oh and talking about Christmas, I'll write a one shot as a christmas gift for you guys later. It is still in the process of making plot. But here is some spoiler, Ji Hyo had unknowingly drank a water that gave by an old women, and she somehow turns into a kitten. And guess who will be taking care of her? hahaha... That's it for now... Happy a nice day~ ^^