Chapter Nine

She is my Queen!!!

Ever since that day, the Queen had addicted to the kicking ball game. She would drag her nannies and guards that didn't mange to hide from her to the field everyday. "Your majesty, can we take a rest today? My back and legs are all hurt." Ji Min whined​ putting out her bast puppy-dog-face to the Queen. Did the Queen care about it? No. 

"Ji Min yah, why do you think I'm doing all of this? It's for your own good okay? Look at you, so weak... If a you are to be blow by a strong wind, I bet you'll be blown away without it have to put much effort on it." The Queen said, inspecting the nanny in front og her form head to toes. "Yes your majesty." The nanny answered disappointedly as her attempt to have the Queen to cancel their game, fail again for the ten times now.

When they are on their way to the field, something caught the Queen attention. Yoo Jae Suk was siting by the table that being set up at the middle of the garden alone, drinking soju in the middle of a day. Something fishy here. The Queen thought. She turned to her followers behind her. " I have decided to cancel the game today so you all can go now." and for all nannies and guards, they don't waisted even a second before running away quickly.. "Thank you your majesty." You could even seen smokes behind them. "I never saw then run this quick when I asked them to play ball with me." The Queen complained.

The Queen skipped her way to the sorrow looks Yoo Jae Suk. "Hey." She tapped his shoulder from the back before making her way to the seat beside him. "Oh it's you." He greet her weakly. "Yah! what's with that expression of yours? Does meeting me is such a bad thing?" She pouted. But Jae Suk only let out a small laugh didn't said anything. He was really didn't have the mood to have a bickering session with this sister-in-law of his, he just don't felt like doing anything right at the moment. 

Seeing that he just ignored her, she decided not to play with him anymore. "Do you have problem?" Jae Suk let out a bitter laugh. "Your majesty... Don't be ridiculous. How can me, the King's older brother have problem?" But truth to be told, even he himself didn't believe his own word, how he expect for the Queen to believe it, he also didn't know. 

She snatched away the cup that contained soju from his hand. "Look at me." "Why?" Jae Suk looked at her confused. "Did I look like I'm blind?" "No." He was really confused as to why the Queen wanted to asked all this weird question. "Then how come I didn't see that you, clearly having thing that bothering your mind?" She said in the matter of fact.

Jae Suk shook his head with a devastated smile. He so really curious, how could the cold Queen, became like this when she loss her memory. He let out a sighed. "You will not understand it even if I did tell you." He stood up from his seat. "I'm leaving you stay here by yourself." He told her and walked away. He only mange to took two steps away, when the Queen called him back. No. Actually yelled out an order for him to stop. "Yah Yoo Jae Suk!!! Stop right there!!!" 

He turned around to face the unsatisfied Queen. "My dear Queen sister-in-law, if you are bored, why don't you just go to your King? I really didn't have the mood to play with you right now." Even though he wouldn't denied it that he like this sister-in-law now more than the one she used to be, but sometime, he really couldn't stand her attitude that like to care for other people problem so much.

"Why should I? I'm not the one with problem here. I don't care. You have to tell me your problem no matter what. Don't you wish to move from here if you don't." She told him. Jae Suk looked at her I-wouldn't-budge-even-a-bit-not-matter-what expression. He let out a sighed, looked like he really couldn't leave here if he didn't told her. He sat back to the seat he was sitting at early.

"I had always like this girl since I'm we were still young. her name is Na Kyung-Eun." He began but was quickly interrupted by the excited Queen. "Who is she?" "She is the great general's daughter, also the King cousin." He explained patiently. "Oh...Go on." She gestured to him. "She didn't know that I like her..." "Why didn't you tell her?" The Queen interrupted again and he patiently answered her again. "I want to. But I didn't know how should I tell her. There many prince that interested in her, they want her tp marry them. In fact there are also a few of them, that asked Jong Kook to help arranging it so they could marry her..." "Then why don't you ask Kim Jong Kook to arrange it for you too?" Interrupted by the Queen again, but this time, his patient had gone over it's limit. "Your Majesty!!! Can you let me finish it first?" Why does this memory loss Queen have so much questions?!!!

"My bad, my bad. Please go on. Hehehe..." She stick out her tongue. "Kyung-Eun is a very educated girl, so she also hope for a husband that also as educated as her..." "How do you know?" Couldn't blame her, she just couldn't stop herself from voicing out the question that pop up in her hea. Jae Suk couldn't hold back his annoyance anymore. "Song Ji Hyo!!!" He shouted and shot her with a warning look. The Queen gave him an apologetics smile with both her hands up.

"Kyung-Eun always give me look at those poems that the all those prince wrote to her, saying how creative and educated are them... Until I couldn't stand it anymore." When he said this, his confidence suddenly lowering. The Queen looked at him with a knowing look. 'How could he be that slow?!!! Even I know why that Kyung-Eun gave him lookes at those poem by just hearing his story. Obviously she want him to make a move!!! Duhh! But even if I know it, why should I told him? Who told him to yell at me early?' The Queen with her evill thought of course.

She reached out her hand and tapped his shoulder a little. "Since she want a men that know how to write poem, then don't you write one for her too?" Jae Suk looked at her worried look. "Ji Hyo yah, if I know how to write one, then I wouldn't be sitting here, staring at this blank paper for such a long time. I should have listen when father told me to pay attention at study before." He let out a heavy sigh. 

The Queen almost let out the laugh the she had been holding when she saw Jae Suk devastated expression, but she forced herself to hold it still. "Phhf... It only a poem, I can write one too! She like education, I also like education okay?" But she didn't said that the type of education she like if the one when she could gained money. ><

"Really? Ji Hyo yah, you also can write poem? Why didn't I never saw you wrote one before?" He never saw her wrote one after all this year, In fact the Queen wasn't even a person that, that much talented as he know it. It couldn't be that she suddenly became a talented person after she loss her memory right?

The Queen smile awkwardly. She didn't know if the previous Queen know how to wrote a poem or not, but she could told you that she, the new Queen that came from the 21st century, certainly don't know how to wrote one. But what to worried about? She have William Shakespeare on her back to back her up anyway..Hehehe...

She confidently picked up the writing brush, deep it in the black ink.

TAKE, O take those lips away  
That so sweetly were forsworn,  
And those eyes, the break of day,  
Lights that do mislead the morn:  
But my kisses bring again,         
      Bring again—  
Seals of love, but seal’d in vain,  
      Seal’d in vain!

After she finished it, she proudly picked it up and showed it in front of Yoo Jae Suk face. "Give this to Miss Kyung-Eun, I promise that she will definately change the way she look at you." Jae Suk got the poem from the Queen and read it. "Ji Hyo yah, I never knew that you are this talented!" He said surprised. Looks like the Queen really got her talents after she loss her memory... "Of course! Who am I? I'm the Queen, your sister-in-law." She said very proud of herself that still remember all those poems she learned when she was in her high school.

"Your Majesty~~ Where are you?~~" Yoo Jae Suk called out for the King with a sing sang voice when he reached the King's reading room. "Why are you so happy. Did you finally solved the problem of your Kyung-Eun?" Even if Yoo Jae Suk was just his step brother, but he really cared for him like his real brother. Jae Suk had been worrying on how to confess his love to Kyung-Eun for a few years now. He once suggested that he would arranged it for him, but then he refused it, saying that he doesn't wanted her felt like she was being forced to marry him.

"No yet, but will be having some progress now." He said happily. His King brother was one of the person the closest to him, so when he was happy, of course, the King would be the first one that he shared happiness to. "Oh? You seems like very confidence this time." The King smile at his older brother. Since he was having a  progressed in it, of course he would be happy for him.

Yoo Jae Suk suddenly turned to looked at the King with a playful look. "Jong Kook yah, I think you have really married a right Queen. She is not only beautiful but she also very talented." And as for the King, his mood suddenly became good when he heard the Queen being mentioned. "Song Ji Hyo?" 

"Yupe. Have a look at this. She is the one that wrote this for me. She is really very talented, the poem she wrote is very good." Jae Suk keep on praising his sister-in-law. He had never like the Queen as much as his was at the time. The King received the poem with full of excitement. The Song Ji Hyo he knew even though she was an educated person but not the type of person that like a things that need creativity such as writing poem. In fact, she was not a creative person at all. He was really curious as what she had wrote.

What he read was really taken him more than surprised. It was really good. She really had became a completely different person after she loss her memory. He thought. A smile let itself out to play at his lips with him knowing it. "So? You also think that Ji Hyo is very talented right?" Jae Suk said broke him from his though. Wait, what did he just said? "Ji Hyo? When have you two be that close?" The King asked curious.

"She was the one told me not to call her the Queen." Jae Suk put all the blame on the Queen. After he said that, he suddenly realize something. He walked closer to the King with a knowing playful smile. "Jong Kook yah, are you jealous?" 

The King was really taken aback by his question. "Jealous?!!!" He shout out, but then quickly realized what he just did. He straight up his sitting posture and cleared his throat. "Why would I be jealous of that women? You are being ridiculous." He said coolly. Jae Suk just laugh him off. "I'm being ridiculous or not, you know it the best. Think of it. I'm leaving know. " He said and then walked out of the King's reading room.

When Yoo Jae Suk was out of his sight, the King continue to read the book on his hand. But soon decided that he would took a walk in the garden instead. What was the point of reading a book if you couldn't got any thing into your head. 'Am I really jealous?' The Question keep on playing in his head for the whole day, causing him couldn't pay attention to everything he does. 

 

Chapter nine is up!!! No bete readers or re-read like always, so do forgive me for any mistakes I made. Hope you guys will enjoying it... Happy Reading!!! ^^