Chapter Thirty Six

She is my Queen!!!

Even though the Queen was being lock up in the Ha mansion, but aside from ordering few guards to keep on eye at her, the third prince didn't do anything else to her. She still could walked around the mansion freely anytime she wanted. She knew that the third prince wouldn't hurt her, well at least he wouldn't for now. But still she have to find a way to got out of there as soon as possible. The King and Prince Kang must be worried sick about her. Plus she was kind of worried about the King;s injured. It's already her third day there at the Ha mansion, don't even know if the King had recovered or not.

She let out a sighed while walking around the garden. Then she saw a figured stood not far away from her. "You!"

"Your majesty." He turned around and bow his head down. It was the men that had save her and the King from the attack before.

"Come here, I have something to talk with you." She pulled him aside to a more hidden corner causing the men kind of surprised by her sudden action. 'Why is her majesty being so friendly with me?' He thought.

"Do you need something your majesty?"

The Queen nodded her head. "Yes. Can you go to Prince Kang's place and take a look on Kim Jong Kook's condition for me?"

"Me?" A slight of panic cross his face. "But...But your majesty, you know that I'm Prince Ha's people."

"I know." The Queen looked up at him with her big innocent eyes. "And I also know it is only at the outside right?"

"Wha... What? How did you know? His majesty told you about this already?" 'What is wrong with that King. He warned me not to tell anyone but he is the one telling her majesty first?!!!' He thought, unsatisfied.

The Queen let out a proud wide grin. "Hehehe... No. Actually I figure it out myself." She stick out her tongue. Three lines appeared at the men's face. (=_=|||)

She suddenly took hold of his arm and swinging it side to side. "Please. Just this one time. Help me to go look for his condition. Please~~" She put out her powerful aegyo face up.

""I'll go, I'll go. Please stop swinging my hand your majesty." He let out a sighed. Looking at the wide smile on the Queen face now, he felt a smile also came up to his lips. Such a loveable women. No wonder the King would rather die for her.

"Then I'll go now."

The Queen nodded her head, then she suddenly remembered something. "Wait! Since we are on the same boat, I think we will meet each other more often. So, can I know your name?"

What same boat? He was there to undercover and she was there because she got kidnapped? How was it that they are in the same boat. But how would he dare to disagreed with a Queen that was the King's dearest? "My name is Lee Kwang Soo your majesty."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

At the Prince Kang's mansion...

"You said Prince Ha didn't do anything to her majesty?" The Prince asked in disbelief.

Kwang Soo nodded his head. "True. In fact the reason I come here because her majesty ask me to come to have a look on how is his majesty condition had been."

The prince let out a sighed. "His majesty injured had got better in this few days. It just that he had not really eat anything after her majesty had left." He shook his head, looks like this cold hyung of his really love his Queen so much. "Don't tell his majesty anything about this. I'm afraid if he know that her majesty didn't really left but was kidnapped by Ha Prince instead, he will go mad until destroying the whole Ha Town."

Kwang Soo nodded his head, agreeing. "I think so too. You don't have to worry much about her majesty, Prince Ha didn't seem like he will be hurting her." Then something came up in his head. "I really don't know what is the reason for his majesty doing all this. Since he already know that Prince Ha was the betrayer, then didn't his majesty just put charge on him instead he come here by himself to solve this things out."

Prince Kang shook his head helplessly. "Even though he never admit it, but I know that he still look at Prince Ha as my younger brother. He still holding at the little hope for the relationship between them two to get better. Even though Prince Ha had order people on taking his life in the attack before, but still didn't do anything about it.' He just hope Prince Ha would eventually seen the King's afford.

"Oh yeah. Prince Ha already knew that his majesty did not die, and had safely arrived here right? Had he be suspicious on you?"

Kwang Soo shook his head. "I already killed all those man that are ordered for the attack the other day. Prince Ha thought they got killed by his majesty, so he didn't have any suspicious in me." He explained.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After Lee Kwang Soo had left early, the Queen continue to wandered around the huge mansion alone. She let huff out a huge sighed. What was the different of being in the palace and being in here?!!! Both place would bored her to death! No, She have to find some entertainment quickly before she got crazy.

She looked around the mansion, what could she do for fun here? Why was all the people here don't have any kind of expression at all?!!! She walked over to the nearest guards that was on their duty. "Hello. Nice to meet you!" She said cheerfully at those two guards.

But the two guards just continue with their serious expression, completely ignoring her. "Yah!!! What is wrong with all of you? Where is your manners?"

She walked over to the other guard that stood not far from there. "Hello." She greeted him cheerfully again, but the guard also show the same expression as the other guards before. She could took it anymore. "Yah you! Come here!" She pointed to one of the guards, and the guard walked towards her.

"Did ha Dong Hoo only feed ice to all of you all this time? Why did all you of have to be this cold. I tell you what, even though I am being hold as a hostage here now, but still, I am the Queen! Your master's sister in law!!! Shouldn't all you at least show some respect to me?!!! Or is it Ha Dong Hoon who told you guys treat me this way?"

The guards all kneed down on one knee after heard what the Queen said. "Please forgive us your majesty! We didn't know your majesty is the Queen. But we are still on our duty, didn't dare to not being serious when doing our duty." One of the guards said.

The Queen rolled her eyes at them. "What duty? It's still on day time! What things will happen in day time?!!! I don't care, all of you come here and play with me!"

"But your majesty..." All the guards looked at her with a worried expression. They wouldn't dare to left their work and go to do other things but they wouldn't dare to ignored the Queen's request either.

"Let's play some gamble. Money betting." She decided.

"Gamble?"

The Queen nodded her head. "Let play the betting the number of dice big or small. You guys know this game right?" She often saw it being play in the historical drama on Tv before, they must know it right?

A deep worried frowned came out on all the guards face. 'How can we be so unlucky to meet with this kind of Queen?' They each thought in their head.

When the Queen saw the doubt on their face, she decide to add something that would surely attracted their attention to play with her. "How about, I pay you guys ten times more than the money you bet if I lose?" She got many money with her that she took along with her from the palace anyway.

"Then I guess we will play with your majesty for a while then. We will be death if the master catch us later." How could they resisted the temptation of money?

"Don't worry. If your master catch us later, I'll say I'm the one that forcing you guys to play with me." She said tapping her chest. 'I IS you that forcing us to to play!!!' All the guards secretly thought.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When Prince Ha had came back from outside later...

  "Big, Big, Big!!!" "Small, Small, Small!!!" The crowds the knelling on the floor keep on getting bigger. Money was all over the floor while the pair of dice in the middle became the attention of all people there.

"Big, big, big, Yeah!!! I win again!!! Give me my money!!! Ahahaha!" The guards looked at the excited Queen helplessly. "Your majesty we really can't play this with your majesty anymore. We had lose all our money to you your majesty." They never thought that this Queen could be this good in this game.

The Queen wave her hand at them. "Oh come on. How about I'll give you back all your money when we finish? Plus I'll also give each of you guys extra 20% of your money later."

All the guards continue to play along with the Queen after they heard this. 'The Queen must have got crazy for being to bored being lock up in here' They thought.

"What are they all doing on the floor?" Prince Ha asked Kwang Soo who was beside him curiously.

"It seems like her majesty is gambling with the guards."

"What?!!! Did she plan to get my town bankrupt?!!!" He rushed over to where the crows was kneeling on the ground, leaving Kwang Soo behind with a helpless smile.

"SONG, JI, HYO!!!"

All the guards sweat out cold sweat when they heard the fearful shout. All of them immediately bowing their heads on the ground. "Master!" 

"How dare all of you doing this?!!! Some guards come here and take all of them to the dungeon!!!"

"Master, please forgive us! We will not dare to do it ever again..." The guards keep on bowing their heads to the ground.

"Wait!!!" The Queen suddenly steeped in front. "I'm the one forcing them to play with me, they did nothing wrong." She told the short prince in front of her.

'You?" He let out a cold smirk. "Who do you think you are? Do you think a hostage like you can force them to do anything?" Did she forgot her identity here? Looks like he had treat her to good until she forgot it.

"I did not force then with a hostage identity." She said innocently.

"Then what?"

"With your sister in law identity of course!" She told him in a matter of fact causing the third prince to blow up.

"I told you one more time, Kim Jong Kook is not my brother!!! And you also not my sister in law!!!" He gritted his teeth trying to hold back his anger.

The Queen lift her shoulder at him. Who want to be your, a short men's sister in law anyway. She thought pout her lips sideways. Then her incorporated stomach decided to made noise at that time. She suddenly remembered that she still haven't eat her lunch yet as she was too busy playing with guards early.She laugh awkwardly at the Prince, massaging her stomach.

The prince anger had die down half of it when he saw her massaging her stomach. He turned to Kwang Soo. "Told the people in the kitchen to make something for her to eat."

"Yes master." Kwang Soo let out a smile. 'Looks like Prince Ha still care about this little sister of his.'

Here is the chapter for today. I hope you guys will still like it. And I'm sorry if I bored you guys with the long conflict between them.. *bow down* But I promise they will confess to each other soon when the Queen had back to the palace... and also don't worry Haha already married to his pretty wife, so the reason he hate the King is not because of the Queen. Hahaha... I think it'll be four or five more chapters after this and it will be the end. I hope you guys will stick with me until then. Thank you for liking my lowly story~~~ ^^ Have a nice day~