Chapter Twenty Seven

She is my Queen!!!

The Queen was taking her rest after a long day of busy day. She was just about to took a sit when a old folk came in. "Great doctor(her other nickname that gave by the her customers). there is a men looking for you outside." 

"I'll go have a look." The Queen stood up and walked outside the clinic. A men who looks like from the upper rank was siting there calmly. "Pardon me mister, are you looking for?

The men stood up from his sit when he saw the Queen. "Yes, I am." 

"Are you here because you are sick?" The Queen studied him from head to toes. He didn't looks like someone that sick.

"No. It is my lord that want to ask you, the great doctor to have a look on him. Did you have time to go with me for a while?"

"I have to go there? What kind illness did your lord suffer from?"

"Heart problem." That was the only answer the men gave her.

"Heart problem?" The Queen let out a little laugh. "Mister are you purposely giving me trouble? I think you know that heart problem will the doctor that specialists​ in it to cure whatever happen to his heart right?"

The men also let out a little laugh. "Miss, this clinic of yours called 'Cure in a day' that's meant you are really good in what you are doing. Can a small problem such as the heart problem be a trouble to you?" He knew that the Queen wouldn't be able to rejected him anymore when he used that special technique to defeat the Queen which was called 'The praising technique'.

The Queen somehow felt unsatisfied by what the men just said. 'How dare him to look down at me?!!! I tell you one thing, I will not let all that I had learned from the best medical university in the 21st century will not go to waste just like that! I'll show you what I've got!' She thought. "Since mister have so much trust in me, how can I reject you again? Please lead the way."

The men let out a relieved​ sighed when he heard the Queen had finally agreed to go with him. That lord of him had order him to brought her there no matter what kind of method he have to used. "I'll be glad so."

She followed the men to a luxury inn. "Your lord live in this inn?" 

"Yeah, he stay in this inn while he is here. We are not from around here. This way miss." He lead her upstairs and stopped in front of a door. "Miss, my lord is waiting for you inside. You can go in now. I'll just stay here." 

The Queen nodded her head and pushed the door opened. She saw the King was sitting on a chair with his calmed expression once she got inside. There was a deep emotion that she couldn't figured out what was it, behind his eyes. "Kim... Kim Jong Kook?!!!" How the heck that he found her there?!!! She felt ache creep  up in her heart as she saw the King was sitting there silently, languish was the word to descried him at that moment. 'He looks like he had loss some weight? Have he been suffering all this time?' She shook her head hard when she thought about it, trying hard not to let it be a weaknesses to her. But she couldn't help, she was have to admit that she does cared for him. Maybe even more that she was willing to admitted.

The King looked at her, worried. "Ji Hyo ah, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." The Queen said with the most cold voice and expression she could manage in her state at that moment.

He stood up from the chair and walked towards her slowly. "Ji Hyo ah, come back with me to the palace..." His expression was close to pleading. 

"Back to the Palace?" The Queen suddenly turned into her cold real expression as she heard it. "Do you even know how much efforts I put out just to get out of that place? Do you really think that I'll that stupid to go back to that hell like place?" 

"I don't care you are willing or not, you have to go back with me. It is very dangerous to stay at the outside." He said a more firmer than before. 

The Queen let out a cold dry laugh. "Dangerous? Even though it is dangerous at the outside, It will still more safer than in the palace. Since you are not sick then I guess I'll my leave now." She turned and walked towards the door.

The King quickly took a tight hold of her wrist, he soften his tone. "Can you stop being stubborn and just go back home with me?"

"Kim Jong Kook! You listen to me. I am Cheon Seong-im! I am not your Queen, Song Ji Hyo! Even though I am stubborn, what does it have anything to do with you?!!!"

"No matter you are Cheom Seong-im or Song Ji Hyo, you only have to know one thing. You are me, Kim Jong Kook's women, you are my Queen!!!" He had been worrying death about her for the past few days and what he got in return was her coldness and yelled?!!!

"I don't want to be your Queen!!!" She was trying hard to to let the tears that threatening to fall don from her eyes. She opened the door with a little bit too much forced, causing it to bang loudly as it hit the wall and run out of the room. "Kim Jong Kook you bastard! Who do you think you are? How can you order me to be your women? How can you order me to be your Queen?!!!" The Queen let her tears out while she voiced out her thought.

The King let out the cough that he had been holding back as he didn't wanted her to worry. The men who was standing outside the door rushed to his side. "Your majesty, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Where is Jae Suk Hyung?"

"Lord Yoo had go out out to buy some medicine for you your majesty."

"Go to the county government and asked the magistrate to come here."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Since she had left the inn early, the image of the King a little pale face and his weak appearance had been stuck in her head until now, not willing to left her alone. She never realize that she had been  missing him badly until the time when she saw him sitting in front of her. But she just forced herself to ignore this fact when she was with him early."Ahhh!!! This is so annoying!!!" She yelled out after all the toss and turned she did as she was laying on her bed.

"Great doctor are you in there?!!! Quick! Come out here faster!!!" A voice called out from the front door. 

She unwillingly got up from her bed and walked to opened to door. "What is it? Are are you being this nervous?" 

"There are people from the county government came early, they said they are closing this clinic of yours." A middle aged women told her worriedly.

"What?!!!" She raise her voice without realizing it. "First I didn't broke any rules, and second I didn't cause any single person die from my treatment. Base on what that they want to close my clinic?!!!" 

"I also didn't know anything about it. They are still here, why don't you go ask them." The women drag her to the little stall just at the side of her clinic, where the magistrate was having their lunch break. 

"Do you know what are you doing?!!!" She asked angrily at the those magistrate causing them a little bit taken aback her her sudden attack. 

The magistrate looked at her, apologetically. "I am so sorry great doctor. I was only following the order." Actually he also didn't wanted to close down her clinic, but it was the order from the upper side, how would he dare to disobey them.

"Order? Who's order?!!!" Which bastard was it that didn't like to seen her being successful?!!!

"His majesty."

"His majesty? Why would his majesty close the great doctor's clinic?" "I know right!" "Have the great doctor do anything wrong to his majesty?" "It cn be like that." The people start to talked. Everyone was taking their guess. 

The Queen felt like her head was about to blown up from anger as she heard it was an order from the King. "That stupid Kim Jong Kook agian!!!"

The magistrate looked at her with his eyes wide opened. "Miss, who can you like that to his majesty. Be careful of your head."

"So what if I said him like this? I even want to hit him!!! You! Go tell that bastard to come see me!" She pointed sharply to the magistrate. 

"What?" Cold sweat was forming on his forehead. "You want me to tell him majesty to come see you? Are you kidding with me?" 'Is she try to send me to myearly death?' He thought.

"Don't have to call for me, I'm here." The King went pass the sea of people, riding a horse. He got down from the horse when he was in front of her. Both Yoo Jae Suk and the men that had came to looked for her yesterday also got down from their horses. 

All the people around there quickly down on their's knees as they saw the King. "The slave meet His majesty, Lord Yoo and commander Na." The magistrate also bow down to greet them. 

"Looks like all of you have come." They Queen shot a sharp glared at the three man in front of her. 

Commander Na bow his head to her. "I'm the commander meet the Queen." He greet her with a smile which made the Queen more annoyed. She focused her glare on him alone. If a glared could kill, then the commander would have die again and again. "If was all you the nasty commander fault. How dare you to lie to me?!!! Get loss from my eye sight!"

The commander turned to looked at the King and Jae Suk who was wearing a 'I told you so' expression and shook his head a little with a helpless smile. Yes your majesty."

Jae Suk who planned to show of to that commander stepped in front. "My dear Queen sister-in-law, I didn't do anything wrong to you right?" He asked with his cocky grin. "You also get loss from my eye sight!!!" She doesn't have the mood to joke around with him now, She was angry!!!

She turned her full attention to the King. "What do you want from me?" 

"I want you to go back to the palace with me." He voiced out his requested without a little bit of hesitating. 

"Back to the palace? Sorry, I can't" She, Cheom Song-im aka Song Ji Hyo wouldn't be that easy to changed her decision! 

The King grin at her. "Okay then." He then turned to the magistrate. "Close it down now." 

"Stop!!!" Oh she was so furious! "Kim. Jong. Kook!!! What is the different with what you are doing now with bullying?!!!" 

"If I can get you to go back with me like this, then I'm willing to be a bully for my whole life!!!" He shout it out without it even got the chance to got pass thru his rational mind. All he could thought at the moment was getting her to goes back with him. He didn't mind about anything else.

'What did he just say? He said he is willing to be called a bully for his whole life just to get me go back with him? ' The Queen was really taken aback by what the King shout at her. She never thought that he as a King would be willing to carried such an ugly nickname just for her. Her mind was all mess up at the moment. She couldn't figured out why he was doing that. 

"I...I... I don't want to go back no matter what!" She knew that she was started to doubting her decision of not going with him, but the stubbornness in him had took the better of her.

"Then what should I do for you to willing to go back with me?" His voice had gotten soft, he had really didn't have any more thoughts now.

"You don't have to do anything. I just don't want to go back with you." She still stick tightly to her decision.

The King suddenly let out a smirk as a thought came to him mind. "Then what if the people here want you to go back?" 

"They wouldn't." She said confidently. She has a very good relationship with all the people here, she knew they wouldn't betray her.

"What if we make a bet? You go back with me if I win and if I loss, I'll go back alone, you'll stay here." He throw a challenging looks at her.

"What do you want to bet?"

"We will bet on whether the people her will tell you to go back or not."

"Why not?" She accepted his challenge full of confidence. 'I will win for sure.' She thought. "But you can't threaten them with your position."

And the King was gladly accepting her rule.He pulled her to stood on the small stage that was only a few steps away from them. He looked the the people with one of his arm wrapped around her shoulder. He never thought that he would be doing all of this embarrassing stuff just for a women.

"What are you doing? Get your hand off me!" She was wiggling her body in his embrace, trying to got free with an anger look on her face.

"The King looked down at her with a playful grin. "You better stay still or I'll kiss you in front of all this people."

"You... you ert!!!"

"Only to you." The King let out a satisfied smile as the Queen didn't try to broke out of his embrace anymore. He smile down to the people. "Everyone, actually me and the Queen was having a fight before, so the Queen decide to run away from the palace living our child that not more than a month yet alone in the palace."

The Queen looked at him with her wide eyes. "Yah Kim Jong Kook! What are you talking about?!!!" 

"Shut up or do you want me to kiss you now?” He threaded her in a low voice.

"You!!!" She hold back the fire inside her and glared at the King.

The King let out a satisfied grin before he continue to told his people about his fairy tales he even added the hurt looked for the impact this time. "Everyone, think about it yourself. How poor is it for a little Prince be left by his mother alone? So I hope all of you can help me advise the Queen, let her go back with me to the palace." 

And his acting sure does worked. All the people started to said out their own advice to the Queen. Mr. Choi who was her clinic previous owner looked at her. "Your majesty, you are treating us so nice. How can you be that cruel to your own prince?" 

"No! Mr Choi, actually I didn't..." She was about to clear her name when the King clap his hand on . "Cannot explain!" He grin at her. It was one of her rules early anyway...

Mr. Choi looked at both the King and the Queen confused. "Your majesty what was you saying early?" 

"I said, I didn't..." Her second attempt to explained herself was being cut off by the King again. "The Queen said she didn't angry at me." The King said to Mr. Choi.

"Oh. The your majesty, since you are not angry with his majesty, go back with his majesty then." Mr Choi said to the annoyed Queen.

"Yes your majesty, don't you feel pity for the little Prince being a alone in the palace?" "True your majesty, a child grow up without a mother will be very pity." All the people voiced out their own advice to the Queen.

The Queen looked annoyed and helplessly at those people who was being pity to a little prince that was completely DID NOT EXIST!!! 

The King pulled the Queen who looks like was going to blow up any time soon closer and whispered to her with a grin. "So, how is it my Queen? I win. You have to go back with me." 

"It didn't count!!!"

"Why does it didn't count?" The King acted dumb.

"Because it is not fair! You are lying to them! When had I have a Prince?!!!" She hissed angrily to him, her face was all red.

"You only said that I cannot threaten them with my position. You didn't said that I can't lie to them. Plus the little Prince is only a matter of time. He will come to this world sooner or later." He looked at her with an evil with a mixture of playful grin. 

"ERT!!!" 

In the end, she still going back with the King as she didn't have any good reason to told the people for letting her stay there anymore after all the King's touching story. Plus a tiny part of her was kind of glad that he had won, even though she would never admitted it aloud. 

 

Here is a new update for you guys... And as for some of you had requested it, I skip a line evry time a conversation finish this time ^^.. Hope you guy will like it... Happy Reading!!! ^^

And for the third Prince indentity, i still can't reveal it to you, but he is not gary ^^