Chapter Twenty Three

She is my Queen!!!

"Jong Kook Hyung... I have something to talk with you." Lee Dong Wook rushed in and walked straight to the desk the King was sitting at looking at the documents. "Dong Wook ah, next time when you come in, can you at least greet me first?" The King calmly said, didn't looked up at him. "Don't care about it first. Can you put down whatever you are doing now first? I have something more important thing to talk with you about." The King still didn't looked up at him. "Are you saying that what I'm doing now is not important?" The King continue. Of course he knew why the prince was there. But it was not everyday you could seen him panicking like this, how could he miss the chance to ?

The Prince finally couldn't stand the way the King was responding calmly at him while he was really panicking right at the moment. He walked forward at grab the document away from the King's hand. "Jong Kook Hyung... I really have something important to talk with you..." The King looked at the Prince's pleading looks and et out a laugh. He never knew that this friend of his would go until this level just because of a women. "Fine. What do you want to talk about?" 

"I didn't fight with you to take your women away the last time, but this until, I surely will fight with you." "What? Do you want to steal Ji Hyo away from me?" The King acted dumb and put out an angry face. The Prince rolled his eyes at him. "When did I say I want to steal Ji Hyo away from you?!!! What I meant is..." The King looked at him with a teasing smile. "Then who are you talking about?" "Lee Da Hae. I want her!!!" The Prince unconsciously shout it out because of the King.

"I never thought that this Prince Lee Dong Wook of us also know who to be embarrassed." The King continue to make fun of him. "Yah Jong Kook Hyung. Can't you stop laughing please? So do you agree or not?" "She is one of my Royal Concubine, who can I give her to you?" "Jong Kook Hung can you not be like this to me? You already have Ji Hyo anyway..." The Prince continue to plead him. "No mater I have Ji Hyo or not, she is still my concubine, do you understand?" The Prince was so furious when he heard this. "Yah Kim Jong Kook! You ert!!! You have almost three thousand Royal concubines and you want all of them? When did you have time for all of them anyway?!!!" 

The King finally couldn't hold his laughter anymore. "You are willing to cut down or friendship just because of a women?" "Can you please stop laughing for sake?!!! I don't care. I want Lee Da Hae and that is my decision." "Then what if I say I don't want to give her to you?" "Then our friendship of this thirty over years will end here." The Prince told the King firmly. 

"Looks like I will loss a friend if I didn't let go one of my women." The King continue to laugh at him. "Don't worry, I will not fight with you over Lady Da Hae. You know that I already have someone in my heart. But she being my concubine is a fact. We still have to figured out a way to let her officially be yours." 

The Prince had finally calmed down. "You are right. What should we do?" He asked. The King stood up from the chair with a bright smile. "Let go to that Queen of mine. She always have a lots of idea." The Prince also let out a smile. "Oh Yeah! How could I forget that little talented girl of mine." "I tell you one more time she is not your little talented girl!" "Yes, yes, yes. She is your Queen..." It was the Prince turned to laughed at the King. He never thought that he could be such a jealousy guy.

The Queen's palace... The Queen was looking at the Da Hae with a teasing smile. "I heard that Lee Dong Wook had go to Kim Jong Kook to ask for you." Blood rise up to the concubine face. "Why are you being shy? Didn't you like it?" The Queen keep on teasing her causing the concubine to stomp her foot on the floor. "Stop it Ji Hyo ah..." "Fine, fine, fine..."

A nanny came in at this time. "Your majesty, Lady Dae Hae, His majesty and Prince Lee Dong Wook had come. They are waiting in the living hall." The playful smile at the Queen's face that just goes away came back again. "We are just talking about that Prince of yours and here he is now."

At the Living Hall... "Lee Dong Wook! Why are you being this impatient? Da Hae just stay at my place for not that long and you already rushed here?" The Queen tease the Prince, but this time the Prince decide to replied her teasing. "Wrong! It is your King that said want to come visit his Queen." The Queen felt a little awkward by what the Prince just said, so she quickly changed the topic. "Why are you guys here?" 

The King walked to the Queen side and pointed at Da Hae and the Prince. "Of course about the two of them." "About them?" The Queen looked at the King  confused. "I want to ask you majesty to teach some method on how I can let Lady Da Hae marry to this friend of mine and officially being his's, without have to be my Royal concubine anymore." The King said with a smile. The Queen looked at the King with her proud face. "Ahh... You ask me to teach you?" The King could only shook his head and smile helplessly at the Queen. "Yes your majesty... So do your majesty have some brilliant idea to help us?" The King continue to acted out. 

"Since you are asking my for my help with this sincere, I'll help you think about it then." and she started to thought for some idea. Her eyes suddenly sparks with light after a while. "Got it!!!" "What is it?" Both the King and the Prince asked at the same time. "Da Hae had always stay in the palace not going anywhere. Expect from the few of us, no one else know about her being the Royal concubine right?" 

The King nodded his head agreed with her. "I think so. Even me myself didn't know about her being my concubine, I guess no one else know about it." But what he said had manage to got the Queen rolled her eyes at him. "All you cared about is that Lady Eun Hye of yours, of course you didn't know Da Hae is one of your concubine..." The King laugh as he heard the sourness in the Queen sentence. "But I also cared about Song Ji Hyo." 

Also? She didn't want' also'. She wanted 'only'. Since she couldn't got the whole of him, then she would rather didn't have any of him. She wave her hand annoyed at the King. "You don't it that good to be listen... Shut up and hear me... Since no one about her being the Royal concubine, the you can just award her with some throne and get her married to him. Wouldn't it be easy?" 

Both the King and the Prince nodded their head with both their thumbs up at her. "You always have the best idea ever. Then I'll award you with a Princess throne and you can officially married to Dong Wook." Both Da Hae and the prince knees down in front of the King. "Thank you your majesty." "You two can get up now." The said to them.

The Queen walked to the Prince side and shot him a warning look. "I had entrusted Da Hae to you, make sure you didn't bully her or I'll took over your 'Sparrow' country from you!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Queen sit on the bench at the back yard of her palace alone. She let out a deep sighed. "Both Kyung-Eun unnie and Da Hae had goes away, leaving me alone in this stupid bored palace!!! And that Kim Jong Kook, why does he have to add rule to me for going out?!!!" Ever since he had caught her third time going out of the palace secretly, he had add another rule for her. Except from the pass, she also needed a confirmation letter that he wrote himself for the guards to let her pass the front gate, causing her not interested to go out anymore.

Ji Min walked towards her with a smile. "Your majesty, I have some good news for you. I'm sure you'll be happy when you hear it." The Queen to her with excitement. "Oh? What kind of good news is it?" "I heard minister Ji said that His majesty will go to the other town next week. Aren't you bored have to just stay in the palace? Why don't you ask His majesty to take you along?" 

But the Queen's excitement quickly die when she heard this. "I thought it was really a good news. That Kim Jong Kook, he didn't even let me go out to the town, how will he agree to take me a long to another town?" "But your majesty, didn't you always have an idea to let His majesty agree with you? It is a very hard to get chance like this your majesty..." The Queen couldn't hold herself back anymore. "I go look for him now." She left the nanny a sentence before running out.

King's reading room... "Your majesty, Eun Hye heard that you are going to the other town?" The concubine hand on the King's arm. "Yeah, why?" "Can your majesty bring Eun Hye along?" She asked hopefully. She planned to used this opportunity to got more close with the King. 

The King turned to looked at the concubine a little worried. "You want to come with me?" He originally planned to bring that specific Queen with him, but how was it that the person he was supposed to came didn't came, but a person that shouldn't came, coming instead?

"Kim Jong Kook!!!" The King smile at the voice calling him. He was just thought about her, and there she was. The Queen came in and saw the concubine was hanging on the King's arm causing some uneasy feeling inside her heart. The concubine also don't like it when she saw the Queen, but she still acted politely. "Eun Hye greet the Queen." She bow to the Queen. 

"Don't have to be that formal." The Queen told her annoyed than she turned to the King. "I want to go with you to the other town." The King let out a satisfied smile. This was what he waiting for. The concubine quickly interrupted before the King could said anything. "Your majesty also want to come along? His majesty just agreed to bring Eun Hye along with him. If Your majesty also come along, Eun Hye will have friend in this journey then." She purposely said. She wouldn't believe the Queen would still wanted to go along when she heard this,

"Oh? Then the both of you go then. I'm not going." She said annoyed. If the King left later, there was only the King's mother that was in a higher rank than her anyway. She wouldn't mind much about what she was doing. She could go out freely without being guard by then.

The King quickly turned to the concubine when he heard what she said. Lady Eun Hye you are pregnant now. It will be a long way to reached the place I'm going to. I think it will be better if you just stay in the palace and take care about your pregnancy." Since the King had said it like that, the concubine doesn't have much choice that have to agreed with him.

"Eun Hye will take my leave now your majesty." She said and bow to both the King and the Queen. She stopped when she was already outside of the reading room. A cold and evil smile make their way up to her face while she cares her belly softly. "It is still not the time for you to come my child." 

In the reading room... The King looked at the Queen with a smile. "You want to go with me to the other town?" "I want too. But it's alright if you didn't want to bring me along." She said with a 'I don't mind' expression. The King knocked on her head softly. "Do you think I didn't know what evil plan you have in your head?" "I... I did not have any evil plan in my head..." She said a little awkward as her thought had been found out. 

"You are thinking, when I had left later, no one will guard you anymore. So you can go out to play outside for the whole day didn't you?" The King took his guess and cause the Queen stared at him with her eyes wide open. 'Did he know how to read people though?' She thought disbelief. "No... Of course not... Hehehe." The shook his head. "No matter what are you thinking, I will still bring you along with me. I will never you, the trouble maker out of my sight." He was planning to brought her with him from the beginning anyway.

"You really want to bring me along?" She was partially​ jumping excitedly while grabbing on the King's arm. "Yes, I am" He gaze at her lovingly while cares her hair gently.

 

Here is an update for you guys... I hope you all will like it... I'll update the next chapter later okay.. Happy Reading!!! ^^