Chapter Thirty Four

She is my Queen!!!

Later that night, the Queen holding a bowl of freshly brewed bird's ness soup in her hands pacing back and forth in the in front of the King's chamber. Debating whether she should took it to him or not. She could see it very clearly his sudden changed of attitude towards her. Should she gave up her pride just tried to got him back to how he was with her? Oh damn pride! She let out a sighed. "Oh whatever! He got injured because of me, so it's not that weird if I brew some healthy soup for him to regain his energy?" She found herself an excuse and decided to got in.

When she walked in, she saw the King was talking happily with Jin Young inside and deep frowned forming on between her eyebrows.

"Oh Ji Hyo ah." The King felt happiness took over him as he saw the women stood by the door but he didn't shown it on his face.

"I...Umh... I brew some bird's ness soup for you." She said it awkwardly. She really shouldn't have came in. ~>.<~

"Such a coincidence! Your majesty also brew bird's ness for his majesty?" Jin Young purposely said it, while put up her innocent face. I don't care if you are the Queen or not. You are at my place now. I'm the one with power here. She thought to herself. She had been having feeling for the King since she was little. She had always tried to get the King's heart every time she had an opportunity doing so. She had cried for a week when the King had married to the Queen before. She thought that got no hope to be with him anymore until later she heard that the King hate the Queen.Her hope had once again came back to live. But then could someone explained to her what was happening now?!!!

She thought that the King would quickly chased her out of the room now that the Queen had came but to her surprise, instead of chasing her away, the King said. "True. I just finished the bird's ness soup that Jin Young brew for me, it taste good." He put on a satisfied face.

"Really?" The Queen forced out a smile. "Then I guess I'll take my leave then. The bird's ness that I brew is not that good anyway." Then she quickly got out of there.

When the Queen had out of their sight, Jin Young turned to the King. "Her majesty seems mad." Even though she hate the Queen, but still she was still not the type of person that would be happy destroying other people happiness. Moreover it's the men that she like happiness. She must have really blinded by her jealousy early that's why she did what she did to the Queen.

"She will be fine." Even though he said it like that, but he still couldn't help the frowned that forming on between his brows, worrying about her.

Jin Young who had seen his worried let out a sighed. Looks like she wouldn't got any chance now either. "Jong Kook oppa, you really care about her majesty doesn't you?"

"Even you can see that I'm care about her?" He let out a helpless sighed. Everyone could see it, why couldn't she?

"If you care about her majesty so much, then why did you make her sad early? I know that you know it that I was doing it on purpose early. Why didn't you make stay?"

The King was hesitating to answered for a while. "Because... Because she didn't to be my Queen anymore. I want to set her free. I don't want her to force herself to stay by my side just because she felt like she owed me." He don't wanted her to felt the burden of have to staying with him while she didn't wanted too.

"Will her majesty understand it if you do it like this?"

He shook his head and sad smile tugging on his lips. "I don't know. And I didn't plan to let her know either."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Such a jerk!!! Who care you want to drink it or not?!!! I'll drink myself it if you don't want!!!" She sat down on one of the chair in the garden, put the bowl on the table and took a sip of it. She let out a sighed. "It really do didn't taste that good at all..."

"What didn't taste good?"A voice echoing from behind her.

She turned around to found out who the voice belong to. "Ah, it's you..." She let out a smile. "What are you doing here?"

Prince Kang took the seat beside her. "Is this the thing that you said didn't taste good? May I try it?" He took it from her hands and gulped the whole bowl down. "Who said it's not good? This is the best bird's ness I've ever have in my whole life." He said a little bit over reacting which caused the Queen to creak out a laugh.

"You don't have to say it just to make me feel better Prince Kang..."

The Prince looked at her a little bit unsatisfied. "Can you not call me Prince Kang?"

"Huh?" His sudden request had taken the Queen off guard.

"I just don't like the way it sound. It make us looks like we are stranger to each other." He explained.

"What should I call you then?" She was okay with it, it just the way of addressing anyway.

"Call me Gary then. Since I'm older than you, call me Gary oppa. hehehe" He grinned at her.

"Okay...Then you can call me Ji Hyo." She replied him with a sweet smile of her own.

They had been chatting for a while when the Prince suddenly remembered something. "I heard you are very good with musical instrument. I have a flute here, can you play me a song please..." He looked at her with his puppy eyes.

"Sure." She took the flute from him and put it against her lips.

Soft tunes start to came out not long after. He didn't know what was the song that she was playing, but somehow he could heard the sadness and frustration in it. He silently stared at her. She have the pure beauty face that would surely attracting whoever  that saw her. Not only that, her childish attitude and the sweet smile of her's, had really got on to his heart. He like her. He like the Queen, the King's women. He let out a sighed as the thought came to him. 'She belongs to someone else.' He mentally reminded himself.

He continue to listen to the song that she was playing, now that he concentrated on it, he could clearly heard it that, this song was meant for the King to hear.

When she put down the flute as she had finished, "You really love Jong Kook hyung don't you?" He asked. But she just keep on being silent.

He was about to asked again as she didn't replied to his previous question. "You and Jong Kook hyung..."

He haven't even finished his question when the Queen cut over him. "There is nothing between us."

'How I really wish there is nothing between you two. But unfortunately that is not how it is.' He thought to himself and let out a sighed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning...

The first thing the Queen seen when she had woke up was the King's cold face staring back at her. He sat at the chair in front of her bed looking at her silently for who know how long already?!!! "What are you doing here?" She asked curious. Didn't he decided to ignored her yesterday? What was he doing there, in her room now?

"Do I need a reason to be in my women's chamber?" His voice was cold. He couldn't even slept last night as the scene of her chatting happily with Prince Kang keep on playing over on over again on his head.

Last night, after the Queen had left, Jin Young had also left after her talk with the King. So he decided to took a walked on the garden just to clear him mind. But what he saw at the garden not only it didn't cleat his mind, instead it had set him in a very much frustration. Yes. He did said that he wanted to let her go, let set her free. But couldn't she at least gave him some time?

"I'm not your women!!!: She snap back at him. Who told him to make her angry last night. Even by the thought of he and Jin Young together could  makes her boiling in anger.

The King let out as cold laugh. "Yes. That is what you really wish right now didn't you? You wish that you don't have any connection with me at all so you can be together with Kang Gary already!!!"

"Kim Jong Kook can you please repeat that?" She stared at him in disbelief. She never thought he would said something like that!

"I said, you wish that have no connection with me at all so you can be with Kang Gary already."

A hand land on the right side of his face. "Kim Jong Kook you bastard!!! Tell you what, from now on, we, me and you, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo don't have any relationship at all!!!" She yelled to his face then rushed out out the room.

"Ji Hyo ah..." The King finally snap out of his anger when he saw the sad tears and disappointment in her eyes. He really regret what he had said to her early. It's not like he really meant to hurt her, it just he was really blinded by his anger. How could she be that happy with other men but not with him?

He run out after her. He was about to got to her when they both heard the guard yelled. "Intruders!!!"

And before they have time to reacted a men came towards the King with a knife. Because of his injured, there was nothing much he could do except avoiding his attacks. Maybe it was because he was too concentrate on avoiding the attacks, he didn't realize that they had reach the stairs causing him to trip over it and fall on him back.

Taking the advantage of him falling down, the men quickly rushed towards the King with his knife. This had finally woke to Queen up from the shocked. She quickly rushed to where they are and grabbed the knife that was about to stab in to the King's chest with her bare hand which caused both, the King and the men to be in shock. Blood start to fall down from her hand that still gripping on the knife blade tightly.

"Jong Kook hyung!!!" The men quickly made his escape as he heard Prince Kang call from behind.

"Ji Hyo ah, are you okay?" The King completely ignored the Prince and rushed to the Queen's side. He took hold of her bleeding hand. :Ji Hyo ah, how could you do that? Do you know how dangerous it is?" He was panicking. Still haven't recovered from the shock of her acted early..

"Don't misunderstood. I save you because you have save me before. From no on we didn't owed each other a thing." She tried to pulled away her hand from hid gripped.

"Where are you going?"

"Non of your business,let me go!" She tried pulled away from him again.

"I wouldn't let you go."

She turned to look at  him, expressionless. "There is only one way if you want me to stay... Kill me."

"What?" He looked at her in disbelief.

"I wouldn't stay unless you kill me."

He slowly let go of her hand. "I'll let you go."

"Thank you..." She only left him with that before running out of Prince Kang's mansion letting the tears that she had holding back flowed down.

After walking around the town for a while, her frustration and anger had finally got down and she was planing on going back to Prince Kang's mansion when a few man dress in black surrounded her and one of them putting a cloth covered and nose. And then the next thing welcoming her was darkness...

That is all for today... Hope you will like it ^^