Chapter Thirty

She is my Queen!!!

"Your majesty." Ji Min called out as she put down the bowl of dessert infront of the Queen who was kind of in her good mood.

The Queen was about to took a sip of the dessert when she saw the expression on her personal nanny's face. Come to think of it, this nanny of her had been wearing that annoying grin since when she had came back that morning. She eyed her nanny dangerously. "Why did you keep on looking at me like that?"

Ji Min
partially ran excitedly towards the Queen. "I never thought that you are this naughty your majesty. " Which she successfully gained a slap on her head by the Queen.

"YAHHH!!! How dare you talking like that to me?!!! I shouldn't have been spoiling you too much."

"Your majesty, didn't you said that you would only be gone for a while, as you were only checking on his majesty conditions? But why was it that you only came back this morning?" She really does had spoiled her nanny too much. How could a nanny ignored a Queen's warning?

Ji Hyo stared at the nanny for a while. She could read it very clear what was playing in this naughty nanny head. She let out a sighed. "I don't care what ever it is that you have in your head, but whatever it is, it's not true. We, me and his majesty were only talking last night. That was all what we done." She stated it clearly.

"Ohhh... so you your majesty and his majesty were only talking last night. I understood." Ji Min said in a sing sang voice which clearly meant 'I'm so totally not buying what you said.'

The Queen was kind of annoyed with the nanny's replied, but then suddenly an idea struck to her. "If you didn't believe me, why don't you go ask his majesty?"

And as if it was on cue, the guards on the front door announced the King arrival. As the Queen heard the announcement, she suddenly felt an unknown happiness took over her staring from her heart.

The Queen's good mood which was ruined by the nanny few moments ago had returned to her. Felt like joking around with this naughty nanny, she said. "His majesty had come. Why don't you ask him?"

"Ahhh~ your majesty you know that I was only kidding early. Please forgive me, I know my mistake now..." She wimped and put on her pity face for the Queen.

The Queen was about to answered her, but was a quickly interrupted by the King, who had walked into the room. "Ji Hyo yah... I have a good news for you." He said excitedly with a big smile on his face.

"Oh really? What is it?" As much as she doesn't like to admitted it, but she was kind of getting excited as she saw his excitement.

"I'm heading to the Ha Town tomorrow, would you like to come along?"

"Of course I want too! You can't even imagine how bored I had been for the past few days, having to stay just in this palace. I felt like I can die soon!" She describe her boredom to him dramatically.

The King let out a little laugh at his Queen's cute action. He walked towards her until he was close enough to whispered in her cute little early ear. "Well... You can come with me, but on one condition."

"I can't believe this! You also want something from this?!!!" She yelled at him in disbelief.

"I learned it from you." He said in a matter of fact which caused her dumbfounded for a while.

"Fine!!! What is it that you want? Shot it out!" She would never be willing to agreed with him if not because she wanted to got out of the palace so much.

"I want to stay here, in your palace today. "

"This..." His sudden request had kind of taking her off guard. She never thought that he err would be asking for something like that. Then the memories of the night they spent together the night before suddenly played in her head, making a crack out a sweet small smile on her pinkish lips. Maybe it will not be that bad to spend some time with him again. She thought. "Fine. I agreed. But..."

She was suddenly being cut in the middle of her sentence by the unsatisfied King. "I knew there will always be a but. You will never agreeing to something I want without a but. Fine. What is it then?"

"You cannot take advantage of me!" She stated it clearly for him. No one could guarantee it for her that Kim Jong Kook wouldn't do anything to her later when they were alone at night. Yes, he does not do anything to her the night before, but would he still be for the second time?

"I know, I know, I know. I can't take advantage if you, but you can take advantage of me if you want too, right?" He still remembered the rules she had set for them the night before. The Queen felt slightly embarrassed by this causing her checks turned into crimson reds which caused the King being amused.

He shook his head and turned to the older men who stood not far away from them. " Minister Ji, please get all the documents that I need to look at move to here."

"Yes your majesty. "

Night time, in the Queen's palace...

"How is your fever? Have you get any better yet?" She sat down beside him on the desk in her chamber which he had occupied for that day to do his work. Her big brown orbs filled with concerns.

The King put down the document he was reading and turned to her with a smile. "Ji Hyo yah... are you concern about me?"

Huh? What with this question of his? Couldn't she felt concerned for him? She was only still uncertain whether she should give him her heart or not, it doesn't meant that she could not be concerned about him right?

His expression suddenly turned to serious because of her lack of replied. "Ji Hyo yah, you know that your concerns is not the only thing I want right?"

Of course she knew what he meant by it, but she was still unsure of her own heart yet. "Kim Jong Kook, I... ummphh..."

What... what was he doing?!!! How could he keep on stealing kiss from her again and again?!!! But she wouldn't denied it, the felt of being kiss by him sure was good. Hehehe...

"Close your eyes." He pulled back from her slightly annoyed. How could she still have her eyes wide opened when he was kissing her?!!!

Maybe it was because her lack of acknowledgement after his kiss or maybe it was what she had wanted to do at the bottom of her heart, she just do what he told her without much questions.

A satisfied grin spread over his face, satisfied with her reaction.

His kiss sure was a magical thing. Even the Queen from the 21st century also loss her mind just by his kiss. Her head went blank as she enjoyed the pleasure he gave her. She unconsciously wrapped her slender arms around his neck, wanting him closer.

Only when she was so loss in the moment and she unconsciously let out a small sound that she woke up. 'What am I doing?!!! Oh my God what have I done?!!! I cant do this!!!' She gather all the little much sense left that she had in her and hurriedly push him away with force.

She turned away from him, trying to calm her fast beating heart that felt like could got out from the framed of her ribcage anytime soon. She slapped her tomato red flush cheeks a few time to make sure that she had completely woke up. Only when she felt that her heart beat had clamed down that she turned back to him, guilty was visible on her expression. "I...I'm sorry... I..."

"It's okay..." The King turned away from her with disappointment on his face. He took back the document that he had put down a while ago, resuming to read it. Trying to find something that could distracted him from her.

"Kim Jong Kook..."

"Go get some rest, Ill join you later. I still have works to do." He said without looking at her.

She opened to say something but was quickly closing it again as she realize that there was nothing she could say. She silently walked over to the bed that not far away from the and laid down. She pulled up the blanket to covered her slender figure. She felt so cold...

She really didn't meant to push him away. It just that she still didn't have that much courage to gave herself to him. She silently stared at his back which was facing her with guiltiness and drift off to dream land not long after.

In her dream, she silently let out a little sob. Tears flowing down her cheeks like a flowing river. "Kim Jong Kook why do you have to be the King? All these things will not be this complicated if you are not the King..." She mumbled out in her sleep.

The King's attention was attracted by his Queen's soft sob. He turned his head around and saw the tears stained on her flush face. He got up and walked over to her, just in time to heard what she had mumbled. he let out a sighed and sat beside her on the bed. His slender fingers traveled to her face, softly brushing her tears off. 

"If I have a choice, I also didn't want to be the King Ji Hyo yah..."

Hi everyone... Sorry for being hiatus for a while. But I'm back now... I'll to update as fast as I can, but maybe I still can't upload everyday since I'm kindda busy now... Thank you for all your supports. I never knew that I will get that much readers when I first started to writee this fic... I'm really thankful for it...^^