Chapter Two

She is my Queen!!!

While Cheon Seong-Im came back from her day dream, she realize that all the nannie and guards had kneeling down. 'Must be to welcome the King.' She thought.. But then she suddenly remember something, 'If I'm acting as the Queen, shouldn't I be kneeling down to the King as well?' So she decide to stood up from the bed and knees down as well. The King walked past her without even looked at her, he walked straight to the chair at the corner and sat on it, didn't utter a word . 

After felt like forever, she finally couldn't stand the King no more. What King was him?!!! Who could him let her, the Queen and all these people kneeling down at the floor for such a long time? Where was the director?!!! It obviously that the 'King' had forgot his script, why aren't the director yelled 'cut'?!!! She felt like she would loss her knees if she continue to knees down longer.

"Ahhh!!! I can't stand it anymore! What kind of stupid movie is it? Having the Queen to knees down for such a long time?" She stood up and massaging her knees. Little that she knew it, the nannies and guards was so shock and terrified by what she just said, cold sweat dropping from their forehead and their body are shaking. The King looked at her unsatisfied with her words. " You dare to talk like that in front​ of me?"

She rolled her eyes at him. "Oh come on... I already said that I don't want to act anymore, why are you keep on with those dare-not dare-thing with me huh handsome? You really think you are the King aren't you?" She keep on saying without knowing that she could be losing her head anytime soon. "I beg you a pardon?!!!" Even though the King didn't showed any kind of emotion on his face, but he was clearly boiling inside.

She looked at him annoyed. What was wrong with him? She already said that she doesn't want to act anymore, why was he still keep on with all his I'm-the-King-you-must-respect-me thing? She rolled her eyes at him again 'Phfff...Another arrogant actor that only cared for their career again.' She thought. Oh how she hated these kind of people. They wouldn't put a damn cared about other people as long as they are prefect..

She ignored him and goes towards the table beside him, picking up an apple. She was enjoying her apple when the 'acting King' as she said started to said his 'dialog' again. " Did your guts increasing just because you knock your head?" He asked. It was all his mother fault. If not because his mother love her so much then she wouldn't even dare to have this kind of attitude towards him. He thought. 'I'll showed you who is the most powerful here.'

She just shook her head pity at him. Who could such a handsome and good looking person like him turned out to be a crazy person. Hmmm...Such a waste. She sighed, continue to bite her apple.

The King really couldn't stand her attitude no  more. He slammed the table beside him hard, that it broke down to the floor. He stood up from his chair, walked furious towards the no manners women. He put his hand on her neck hard enough enough that she barely could breath anymore. By that that, she had finally realize that something was wrong.

'What happen? Why is he strangle me​?' She started to panicked. 'Where are all the camera? There are no staff and director as well. Dose it meant that they are not at the filming set? Meant they are not acting? Meant...meant that this all is real?!!!' She beg to the God, could someone told her what was happening?!!!​ She was struggling with all her might, tried to took off the hand that was choking her neck. 'Finally...' She took a huge breath as she had finally manage to push the hand away. 'He call himself a men?!!! What kind of men would hurt a women like that?!!!' Still silently mad at the King. Who knew where she would be now if she had not manage to push his hand away at the right time. She even might be on her way to the upper world now..

As for the King he was a little bit shock at her strength. Since when that she was strong enough to push him away?

When she had manage to got her breath back to normal and the fire burning inside her had died a bit, the thought of her current situation came back to her. They are not acting then that meant she was really at the ancient century? Ahhhh!!! Someone told her how was it that she got time traveled back to the ancient? Wait, if she was at the ancient time then that meant no computer, no internet and her parents also wasn't there!!! Moreover because of her bad luck, she even met a King that was like a tiger...She almost cried just by the thought of it. TT_TT

The King studied her expression silently. He has no idea what was in her head. Her expression started by some consternation, then it turned into despair before it turned to dread.

She suddenly let out a huge sigh. 'Ahhh~ What else can I do. I'm already here now, not that I can go back.' She thought and let out a huge huge sigh again. What else could she do than accepting her faith. Finally accepting the fact that she was there and couldn't goes back, she gather up all her strength and looked up at the King who had been staring at her. "What are you looking at? It's not like I'm a beautiful girl, why are you looking at me?" She said annoyed to the King.

The King looked at her amuse.Who would have thought that the cold Queen whom dress herself up everyday to be the prettiest would say herself not a beautiful girl? If he thought that was strange than what came up next was extraordinary. She goes to where the nannies and guards was kneeling down and help them got up one by one. With her hands busy helping the servants got up, also busy nagging, of course in a low voice. She was not crazy okay, she doesn't want to lose her head to this arrogant King!

"What kind of etiquette is this? They have been kneeling for such a long time yet he still doesn't want to let them up. Does it meant that they are servants than they are not human anymore?" She was talking in a low voice, but still doesn't low enough for the King to not heard it. As he listen to her nag which was also not a kind of thing the Queen always do before, not she never had done it, all his anger before had been took over by surprised.

In fact, all the people there was surprised by the Queen sudden changed of attitude. 'Is this the Queen? Why is she acting like this? Did she do it all for a show to the King?" They thought, even the King having the same thought.

The Queen busy Queen didn't even notice the question looked on their face, she just keep on helping the servants up one by one. She help a nanny who was kneeling at her side up while helping her inspecting her knees. "Does it still hurt? It's all those stupid etiquette fault. Asking people to knees without even doing anything. Did they think human knee are made of steel?"

The shock nanny finally had came to her mind "I'm okay your majesty. Please do not worry about me." She said. "Really? It's good then." The Queen sighed relieved. 

Now that she had help all the servants got up, she now remembered the annoying King. While the was still in deep in his own thought "This is not like her at all. The Song Ji Hyo I had know all my life wouldn't have done such things. Even if she was only putting a show for me, doesn't she think she had gone over the limit? The Queen I know wouldn't even spare the life of the people whose accidently made mistakes in making her clothes moreover helping them get up and speak up for them.' He thought.

She turned and saw the King still staring at, this make her self confidence had taking over. "Am I that good looking? Why are you keep on looking at me?"

The King let out a small smile which he never done while he was with the Queen and act along with her. “Why don't you look at the mirror if you want to know." She turned to look at the dressing table mirror hesitatingly. How would she knew that she would almost got a heart attack when she looked at the mirror?

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" She scream out with the most high pitch sound ever, causing all the people in the house shocked. Except the King, all the servant knees back down to the floor. While everyone was dropping cold sweat, feared that the Queen would took their life, the King on the other side was putting on his interested face. He was very curious on what she would do next.

 

Here is chapter two.. I hope you guys willl enjoy it ^^... As always, the lazy me, didn't check up for any mistakes I accidently made. So will be manny errors. And as for those who was hoping for a sequel to my other story, I'm trying hard to think something out for it... Happy Reading everone~