Chapter One

She is my Queen!!!

"Dear future husband, here's a few things, you'll need to know if you wanna be, my one and only all  my live." A young lady named Cheon Seong-im who just graduated from the university, sang happily on her way to her father filming set. Her father was a very famous movie director. He had won many awards for the movie he directed, especially a historical one. Even the movie he was directing at the time was a historical movie.

She skipped happily while tried to find her father in the meantime when suddenly she heard a voice calling for her, and then the next thing she knew was, her vision had turned into pitch black and second after that, she had loss her conscious. 

"Your majesty, your majesty please wake up, your majesty." A women voice call for her worriedly. What was wrong with the women?!!! Her head already hurting so much that she felt like it would blow up soon and here was this women desperately pulling her hand. And why the heck was she calling her 'your majesty'?!!! weird women. 

Seong-im unwillingly raise her heavy body from the bed to found out what actually happening. As she opened her eyes, what welcoming her had completely successful to made her loss her mind. What actually happening here?!!! Why are there nannies and royal guards here?!!! Plus the furniture in the room was all those kind of furniture she always saw at the filming set when they are filming for historical movie.

"Why am I here?" She tried hard to remember. 'Ahh... I was on my father filming set when I accidently hit an object or something like that. But then shouldn't I be at the hospital instead? Why am I here? It can be that my father found me fainted and he decide to let me in the movie as the fainted Queen right?' She thought confused. That was the only reasonable answer she could found. But then, how could a father be so cruel to his own daughter?!!! She let out a sigh. Fine then, since her father wanted her to act, then she would act for him. She love him to much to let him be disappointed. 

"Your majesty are you alright ? Are there anywhere that hurt?" A young women beside her asked worriedly. 'This is the one act as my nanny then?' She thought. She really look up for her acting skills. Her tears seem so real!!!! She is such a good actor. 

"Not really. It just my whole my feel so hurt." She answered with her free style script since she never seen the original script, didn't even bother if she said the wrong line. The director would yell 'cut' anyway if she got it wrong. " Your majesty you fall from the swing, of course it will hurt. I will asked for the imperial physician to come and have him give you medicine to lessen your pain your majesty,"

Cheon Seong-im being the proud women she was thought that she had said the script correctly because the women who act as her nanny was continuing her script and the director didn't yell 'cut'. 'No doubt that I am a director's daughter. I can say the right scrip without even have to know the right script at all. It is what they call gene. Hehehe...' "Sure, why not." She continue to said her own script confidently

"His majesty has come." The guard from outside announced. 'Oh is it the one who act as the King had come?' She thought even more excited than if she was to meet an alien. She heard her father said before that her crush, Hyun Bin would act as the King in his new movie. She had always wanted to meet him since she was in her high school. Now she could finally meet him in person. Only God know how excited she was. She even act as his Queen!!! Ahhh!!! >< >< >< . Seong-im was already screaming on top of her lung, (in her head).

She waited patiently for her crush to came in, her pair of eyes never once leaving the doorway. When the King had came closer, disappointed was shown obviously without even tried to be mask on her face. She was really hoping to meet her high school crush!!! But the one appeared who in front of her was a stranger that she didn't paid a damn care. Or does she?  

'Who is he? New actor? Never saw him before. But then he look quite nice. He is around 180cm tall, definitely my ideal type for a guy height. And that pair of small eyes of his, sure is captivating. Even though he is not as good looking as my Hyun Bin but still, he is pretty handsome I admit. Well it is never a bad thing to act alongside a good looking guy right?' She thought nodded to herself.

 

I know I said I'll begin by next week, but then I have some time early so I dicided to wrote a bit and I will continue torest by next week.. for sure this time because tomorrow I'll be very busy..hahaha... Happy Reading ^^