Chapter Twenty Eight

She is my Queen!!!

Ever since the day the Queen been tricked by the King to go back with him to the palace, she had never been anywhere else. As the King's palace, there would be the one place that she would never had goes to. She just stay inside her palace for the whole day. Even though she was avoiding to goes to the King's palace, still she couldn't help be worried about him. He never came to visited her since that day when he accompany her walked back to her palace.

"Is it because he really tired of me already?" An uneasy feeling started to creep up in her heart. 

"Ji Hyo ah..."

"Kyung-Eun unnie!" The Queen turned around to seen the older women was walking towards her with a smile. She replied her with her own charming smile. "Why did you have time to come visit me today?" 

Kyung-Eun sat in front of her at the table. "I come to visit Jong Kook today, so I think since I'm already here, why not I come to see you as well?" 

The Queen pout her lips upward acting as she was disappointed. "Oh... So you are coming to see Kim Jong Kook... Here is only a place that you are willing enough to stop by on your way there."

Kyung-Eun laughed the Queen childish behavior. "Enough of it Ji Hyo ah... Jong Kook is sick, that is why I come to visit him."

"He is sick?!!!" She felt her heart beat suddenly dropped at this. Panicked and worried came to her.

"Yeah... Ever since the day you ha left, he was so worried that he couldn't even eat his meal properly, he also didn't got much rest because of you. I heard from Jae Suk that when he knew that you are safe at the outside, he finally couldn't hold it back anymore and he fainted." Kyung Eun let out a sighed.

"What?!!!" The Queen jumped up from her sit because of too shook. She never thought that the King would be that worried when she had left before. He even fainted because of worried.

"He insisted to go look for you as soon as he woke up, causing his mother was very furious at him. The previous Queen wouldn't let him go out, she even asked Jae Suk to guard on him, but in the end he still go out looking for you, ignored his mother's words." 

The Queen sat there silently, listening to Kyung-Eun. Her mind had went blank, she didn't knew what she was supposed to thought about it. "So he was really sick when he came to see me at the Golden Town before..."

Kyung-Eun studied the Queen's reaction for a while. "JI Hyo ah, actually Jong Kook really care so much about you. Why don't you go pay him a visit?"

"I should I be the one that go visit him? Why isn't him that come visit me?" She already panicking to death about the King, but she still doesn't wanted to loss her image.

Kyung-Eun let out a little laugh. "Why did you keep on saying things that completely contrast with what your heart said? Cared for him is not such an embarrassing thing you know?" 

"When did I cared for him? I did not!!!" She would never admitted it no matter what. 

"I see that his cough is kind of serious when I go to see him early. Maybe because he went out before his body really recover, the cold air at the Golden Town must have made his illness more serious. Even I feel pity seeing him being like that? Didn't you feel worried for him? He was insisting to go out because of you anyway."

"I didn't told him to come looking for me, no one told him to. He was the one that wanted to do it. Why should I be worried about him then?" The Queen keep on saying the things that she herself knew was not true at all. That was what she voiced out but in her heart, 'Pabo Kim Jong Kook. Why did he insisted to go out before he fully recovered? My safety can't be more important that his own safety right?' She inwardly sighed.

"Fine, fine fine... You keep on being stubborn. I going home." Kyung-Eun laughed at her. She knew that this young lady in front of her was only saying that her didn't care about the King, but deep down in her heart, she had already care so much about him. 

The Queen sat at the back yard alone after Kyung-Eun had left. Now that she thought about her coldness to the King before, she really felt guilty about it.

At night in the Queen's palace... The Queen was gazing out at the rain outside that was pouring hard on the ground. She had been worried about the King since she have her talked with Kyung-Eun that evening. Her stubbornness had got the better of her, so she didn't was determine not to go to the King's palace. But now, she wasn't so sure about it anymore. She couldn't clamed down even a bit, just at the thought of him being sick.

"I wonder if  he get hie rest yet..." She let out a sighed. "Ji Min ah, take an umbrella for me" In the end, she still couldn't fought away the worried in her heart.

"Your majesty, it is raining heavily outside. Do you want to go out?" The nanny looked at her worried.

She nodded her head as she took the umbrella from her personal nanny. "I want to go to the reading room to have a look at that Kim Jong Kook for a while. I wonder how is he doing now." 

"But it is already late now your majesty, I think his majesty will not be in his reading room anymore, isn't he?" The nanny said as she gaze outside. 

"I'm not sure either. But have a strong feeling that will still be in there, looking thru those pile of documents.So I guess I go to have a look in the reading room first."

"Then please be careful your majesty..."

"Don't worry, I'll be back in a while..." The Queen hurriedly left for the King's reading room when she had assured the nanny that she would be fine.

The nanny looked at the Queen's back with a happy smile. "Her majesty finally letting his majesty inside her heart..." She said to herself.

The King's reading room... The Queen had run thru the heavy rain tor reached there. Even though she was running, but rain was still heavy enough, causing her outer clothe had damp with it. Plus the strong wind that was blowing at her, she felt her body unconsciously shivered from the coldness. 

She saw minister Ji was standing sleepily in front of the door. "Minister Ji..." She call him in a low voice.'

"Your majesty? Why are you here?" The minister sleepy had all gone when he saw the Queen came.

She put a finger to her lips. "Shhh... Don't be to loud." Then she pointed at the door. "His majesty is still working?"

The minister shook his head with a sighed. "His majesty must be very tired this time. His majesty was worrying about your majesty, when your majesty had left the palace before. Now that your majesty had come back, his majesty is worrying about the third Prince who had decide to betray on us. Don't even mention those pile of documents that awaiting his majesty to take care of." 

A deep frown formed on the Queen's face as she heard a loud coughing from inside the room. "Minister Ji. why don't you go have a rest. I'll take care of his majesty tonight."

He couldn't describe the happiness he felt when he heard what the Queen have said. 'Maybe her majesty is the best medicine to cure his majesty at a time like this.' He thought. "Then I'll leave now. Thank you your majesty."

The Queen gently pushed the door of the reading room opened when minister Ji had left. The King was supporting his head in his left hand, he looks like he had already fall asleep. She took the coat that was put at a side and carefully put it on the King, covering him. "Why are you sleeping like this when you are already having a fever? Aren't you afraid that you illness will be more serious?" She spoke gently to the sleeping King the took a sit beside him.

She gently touched the deep frown between the King's brows, massaging it away with a soft smile. "You even frown in your sleep. Looks like being a King is really not easy." 'How I wish you weren't a King.' The thought came to her head as she studied his sleeping face silently. She reached out to pull the coat higher, covering him more. But her movement had awoken the King.

The King opened his eyes and saw the face that he had been longing so much since the past few days. He happily took hold of her hand, still couldn't believe that was really in front of him. "Ji Hyo ah, is it really you?"

The Queen felt butterflies in her stomach when she saw the King's reaction, but the stubborn side of her told her not to showed it out. "I come to visit you. Why? Are you not welcoming me here? Since you are not welcoming me, I take my leave now then." She stood up and pretended that she was leaving. 

He quickly grab her hand, pull her sat back down and looked her with a deep feeling. "Ji Hyo ah, don't leave. I have never welcome a women like I welcoming you now."

The Queen felt her heart beat rising at the King's hot gaze at her. 'What is wrong with him? Why does he have to look at me like that for no reason? Didn't he know that he had always looks like a very tasty meal? Didn't he afraid that I'll jump on him?' She thought. Even thought it was the King who was to have that kind of thought. Hmmm... 

She gulped down her saliva. "Why are you looking at me with such an intimate gaze. Be careful I can't control myself and do something to you." It was her attempt to scared the King away. But I'm just wondering if it would scared him away with this kind of technique? @_@

The King let out a laugh, which he hadn't been doing so for a while now at what the Queen said. "Oh? Then may I ask what is Miss Song Ji Hyo want to do with me?" He purposely closed the gap between them with a playful grin.

She couldn't help but shiver at his words. "Whatever! Just don't talk to me like that!" She said a with a little awkward of their current position. 

"But what if I'm willing to let you do something on me?" The King still wouldn't let her go, keep on questioning her. The playful grin sticking tightly on his face. All his bad mood and pain for the past few days, had all gone just because of her being there at the moment.

She glared at the King and pushed him away from her a little. "I warned you, don't ever think of taking advantage on me." 

The King put out an innocent face when he heard it. "I didn't think of taking advantage on you. I was thinking of letting you taking advantage on me." 

"You!!!" She looked at the King's innocent face helplessly. She really at the loss of word now. It had always been him who always couldn't talked back at her, but why was it that their role had exchanged now?!!! "It seem like your illness is not that serious anyway. I'll leave then." She said and stood up again.

The King grab her wrist when she was about to leave. "Ji Hyo ah..."

She turned around to him and saw that he was bitting on his lower lip, as if he wanted to say something. "What is it?"

"Can you stay here with me tonight?" He requested her with a pleading looks.

The Queen originally wanted to rejected him, but when she looked at his 'puppy-dogs-face', she couldn't brought herself it say no to him. "It is not actually 'can't be done' if you want me to stay here with you. But you have to promise me a few things." She still couldn't rejected him in the end.

"Sure. What is it?"

"First, you can't take advantage of me, but you have to let me take advantage of you if I want to."

The King laugh when he heard her first rule, she was really something. "Sure. I agree to this rule."

"Second, you can't get me angry, but when I getting you angry, you also cannot angry." 

"This one... is a little bit hard to agree with." 'She really know how to save herself first.' He thought with a helpless smile. But nothing e could do, who told him to be inn love with her?

The Queen looked at the King her famous 'pleading-puppy-dogs-eyes' that haven't make an appearance for a while now. She blinks her eyes rapidly at him. "It's not hard. Will you agree to it?"

"Fine. I'll think about it."

"Why do you have to think about it anymore. Can you just agree?" She hold his arm and swing it from side to side like a child who was pleading their parents for a toy.

"Fine, fine, fine. I'll agree with it." He really don't have any resistance towards her. Especially when she was acting like this with him.

"The third one, you cannot bully me. But you have to let me bully you if I want to."

The King gaze lovingly at her with a gentle smile. "Why does it sound like I'm the only one that on a disadvantage here?"

"Hehehe... Don't you ever heard that being in disadvantage is a blessing?" She fake out a smile.

"Since being in disadvantage is blessing, then why don't we exchange? I'm willing to give you all the blessing."

"I don't want!" She rejected him without even have to thought about it. "Kim Jong Kook will you agree with me or not? I'll leave if you didn't agree."

"Fine, fine, fine... I'll agree with you. May I ask if you have anymore request your majesty?" He pinched her nose softly.

She thought about it for a while. "I don't have anything more for now. I'll tell you once I had figure it out."

"Yes my dear Queen. I'll listen to everything you say." He smile at her, caressing her hair softly.

He continue the work on his desk after that, and the Queen suddenly stood up and walked to his back side. "I'll give you a massage." She said and started to beat on his shoulder with medium strength.

The King was kind of surprised by her sudden action. He stopped what he was doing and turned to her with a smile. "Since when you are being this good to me?" 

"I have always be good to you. It was only you that didn't realize it." She said rolling her eyes at him. 

The King turned to his works on the desk, but couldn't stopped himself from having a thought before he continue to focus on the works. 'How nice will it be if our relationship will stay like this forever.'

 

Here is another update... Hope you all will like it.. I'm sorry for not repaying to all your comments. I just didn't have time to reply to all your comments. I'm kidda busy with homeworks now... Sorry... But. I'll try my best to reply as much as I can... Happy Reading!!! ^^

And about the third prince, mmmhhh.. he will come out soon. he is the King and Jae Suk younger step brother that had decide to BETRAY on them... have a guess on who he is, until I reveal him later..hahaha...Bye bye~~ \(^o^)\