Chapter Seven

She is my Queen!!!

It has been a complete two weeks that she got sent back to the ancient century. Boredom had completely manage to got her out of her mind. She really couldn't live a life like this. Just staying at the palace without doing anything for the whole day. If she was still in the 21st century, at least she could played the internet, hanging out with friends, going swimming or maybe played soccer? Wait soccer, how was it that she didn't thought about it sooner?!!! They must have some ball to be kicked around at this era right?

Suddenly feeling excited, she drag her personal nanny to her side. "Come her, come her, come here. Ji Min yah, can you play the kicking ball game?" To her disappointment, the nanny shook her head. "I don't know how to play it your majesty. It usually only boys that are playing it." "Why? Are there a rule said that only boys can play it?" There was so many rules at this era, it was not impossible for them to have a rule for this too.

The nanny thought about it for a while, it seems like she never heard a rule for it. "No your majesty." She shook her head. Although she was really curious as why the Queen suddenly asked about this, but she just brushed her curiosity away. How would she dare to question the Queen. "Then that's it. Does the King's palace have a place where we can play it?" Who care if the nanny couldn't played it, The Queen could always taught her right? She maybe forgot to said it, but she also good in sport at the 21st century. Hehehe...

"There is. But usually only the King and his brothers that would go there to play..." The nanny haven't even finished her sentence yet the super excited Queen had already interrupted her. "Who care if only they often play it there? Since it's a place to play, then everyone can go there. Go find a few more people to play with us." What else could the nanny do? She was the Queen. "Yes your majesty." She obey.

The King was just finished having some discussion with his older brother when some noise attracting their attention. "Yah! How can all of you be so weak? Can't you run faster? Go get the ball!" The Queen was busy instructing her nannies, she really couldn't stand their stamina. They all are already looked like they are about to die after only a few round of running.

"Your majesty I can't run anymore." Ji Min finally told the Queen, she really felt like dying soon. "Ji Min yah, you can't run like that. Look at me, pick your skirt up until it at your knees so you wouldn't' stumble over it. Plus you can run faster like this." The nanny looked at the Queen with a worried expression. "But, it's not that good to pull the skirt that high your majesty." The Queen rolled her eyes at her nanny. "Oh please. It's not like it will show your legs off if you pull up your skirt. You still have a pants inside for sake!" Why are the people in this era have so many problem, she thought.

While the King at was looking from afar, have a soft smile on his face that he doesn't even realize. 'She really is have something new to show everyday.' He thought. The King's older step brother, Yoo Jae Suk was also looking at the girls that was playing at the field. "I never thought that there will be a girl that know how to play the kicking ball game in the palace." He said with excitement and surprised. "There are a lot more thing that you never thought of." The King told his older step brother without leaving his gaze from the women that was happily playing at the field.

"Oh?" This had manage to caught Yoo Jae Suk's interest. The King pointed at the Queen who was in charge of the game "Do you know who is that leader of the game?" Yoo Jae Suk turned his attention back to the field and studied the women for a while. "She have so many nanny following her and she is allow to play in your palace, then I assume she is your women? One of your concubine?" Jae Suk took a guess. 

The King let out a small laugh. "You are half correct." He told Jae Suk.

"Half?" Jae Suk asked. If not his concubine, then who else could it be?

"She is my Queen." The King answered his question.

Yoo Jae Suk looked at his younger step brother with disbelieve​. "Oh come on. Don't lie to me. Although I haven't been in the palace for a few years, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't forget the gho..." He didn't finished the rest of his sentence. Even thought he didn't like her, but still she was the Queen, he couldn't goes around, telling people she with her 'ghost look' right. He could got a cold sweat even just by the thought of the Queen ghost-like-look. So instead he changed his sentence. "I meant, how can I forget my sister-in-law look." He cleared his throat. 

"Then have you ever saw the Queen without her makeup on?" He couldn't blame his brother for not recognizing her, since he bet he also wouldn't recognize her, if she didn't washed her face in front of him the other day.

"She is really my sister-in-law? The Queen?" Jae Suk asked again, still couldn't believe it. The King only nodded his head. "She had been like this since she loss her memory the other day." "Wow. All I can say is, it is a fact that is really hard to believe." It was really hard for Jae Suk to connected the Queen with this women. Their character was so different, completely a different person.

After a moment Jae Suk suddenly let out a small laugh "But she is now more pleasant to be look at than she was before." And the King also agreed with him. He found out that he didn't hate her as much as he was now. In fact, maybe he didn't hate her at all now. Even though she was a 'little' bit no manners towards him. "Let's go have a look." The King suggested which Jae Suk happily accepted. He really couldn't waited to meet his 'memory loss' sister-in-law.

 

I have some time, so I guess I update some more for you guys..hahaha.. Will continue by tomorrow...Happy reading~ ^^