Chapter Four

She is my Queen!!!

The nanny started to answered the Queen question list, started by introducing herself. "Your majesty my name is Han Ji Min and I am your personal nanny." The Queen nodded her head. "Han Ji Min such a nice name. Then I'll call you Ji Min." She decided. "Thank you for your compliment your majesty. And of course you can call me Ji Min, that is what you had been calling me all this time your majesty." Even though many people said that the Queen was evil, cruel and cold hearted, but she have to say that she was disagree with them.

Of course, the Queen had always being cruel and not a forgiving person, she will put out a dead charge towards everyone that disobey or done something wrong to her, but then even though the Queen was always cold to her, she never punished her when she done something not right. Maybe it was because of the connection that they are growing up together, she doesn't it know herself. Han jI Min had been at the Queen's side since they were still in a very young age. As her companion when they were little and as her personal nanny now.

The Queen smile at her personal nanny. She like this personal nanny of her, she seems to be a nice person, very cheerful and friendly too. "What else?" Since she was stuck there, she have to as much as she could of things about here right? 

"This is the Kim dynasty and the present King, King Kim Jong Kook is the fifth generation of the Kim dynasty." What the nanny said had manage to captured the Queen attention. "Now is the Kim dynasty? What a coincidence!!!" She said exited. How could it be such a coincidence?!!! The movie that her father was directing at that time back at the 21st century was also about the Kim dynasty.

"What coincidence your majesty?" The nanny looked at the Queen confused. "Ehh? nothing...nothing...go on...hehehe" She waved both her hands at the nanny. Well she couldn't said that it was the movie her father was directing right? She might be don't even know the the heck was directing!!!

"Yes your majesty. Your majesty your name is Song Ji Hyo and your are the Queen of the present King, King Kim Jong Kook. You grew up by the side of the former Queen your majesty." "Why did I grew up at the former Queen side? Where are my parents?" She asked curious. If she doesn't have parents here, then that meant she would have no where to went when she left the palace?!!! ><... (she only arrived and took over a Queen role for only a few hours and she already planing to left the palace? Nice~)

The nanny looked a little pity at her Queen "Your majesty, your parents had died since your were still an infant. They died to protect the Kingdom secret, so the former Queen decided to took you to her side and treat you like her own child. She even arranged you to be married her only son, which is the King now. But the King..." The nanny stopped when she reached there.

"The King what?" The Queen asked as she saw the nanny had stopped talking with now a look of guilty, appeared on her face. 'Why is she feeling guilty for no reason?' The Queen sighed, she really couldn't stand the people of this era. Fine then, since they were all that easy to felt scared, then why wouldn't she just used it as a technique to got what she wanted right?  "Come on, just say it out. I wouldn't blame you for it. But if I found out the you are hiding something from me... Then don't blame me if I 'do something'." She threatened her. 

 "No. Please no your majesty. I will tell you everything" She almost laugh her heart out when she saw her personal nanny panicking like her was on fire. "The King didn't like you your majesty. After the marriage, his majesty never spend a night her even once. His majesty also never asked you to King's palace to serve him your majesty." When the Queen heard that she never served the King, only God knew how happy was she. You have to know how much she cherish her ity in the 21st century. She certainly wouldn't wanted to loss it in a situation that she doesn't even know when she came here!!! Especially to that nasty King!

But what the nanny said next had completely destroyed her happiness few seconds ago. "Every servants in the palace are scared of you your majesty." "Why?" She really didn't like to hear this. How could she accepted that she, a very cute and friendly, a person that was loved by everyone in the 21st century, are scared by everyone here?!!! She thought, had completely forgot that she was not actually the Queen. 

"It is because when they do something wrong, even a tiny mistake you will use the cruelest way to punish them your majesty. If not because the former Queen which is also the King's mother, his majesty had already put charge on you since along time ago your majesty." The Queen was completely speechless. She never thought that the body's owner that she was borrowing was such a cruel person!!! No wonder she put that much powder on her face. It so she look like a real vampire to scared off people. Since she wanted to scared off people that much, why aren't she just dressed herself up as a scarecrow instead. The Queen nag in her head, still felt very much unsatisfied with the body's owner putting so much powder on her face. 'It seems like I going to have to rebuilt my image then. Hmmm.' She sighed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After staying in the palace for a few days, boredom had manage to made the 21st century Queen felt like she would die ever soon because of boredom.​ She really couldn't figured out what the people in this era do for fun. No TV, no computers, no internet, no place to have fun, this was completely not an era for human to live in!!! She let out a huge heavy sighed. Since she came here the other day, this had been the thousand, no millions times she have sigh, or prehaps even more.

"Since I can't go anywhere, maybe go visiting the King is not a bad idea after all. That's it. I'll go to see the arrogant King. Ji Min yah, lets go!!!." Happy that she finally found something that she could do, she pulled the private nanny who was on her side and partially run to the King.

When they reached the little pond on their way to the King's palace, they run into a servant who was carrying a bowl of hot soup. Maybe it was because the servant was too nervous to meet the Queen, she almost fall in the pond. Luckily the Queen was much faster, pulling the servant so that she didn't fell into the pond. But this had cause the hot bowl of soup the servant was carrying all spilled out  on the Queen, which made the servant to drop on her knees immediately begging for her life.

"Your majesty! Your majesty please spare my life. I still have small child that need me to take care of them. I am so sorry. Please forgive me, please spare my life your majesty." She beg, tears had wet her whole cheeks. 

The Queen looked at the servant in front of her. Looks like Ji Min was not joking when she said that she was feared by all servant in the palace. Only because she accidently spilled soup on her, the servant was begging for her to spare her life?!!! Then she definitely couldn't let her know that she was burning from the soup, if not she couldn't promise that the servant wouldn't die right there and then because of heart attack.

The King was witnessing all of it from his reading room that not far from there. He was really curious what would this Queen that had loss her memory would do next. The Queen rolled her eyes at the servant in front of her and help her to stood up on her feet. "Why are so crying like. Look. Did I seem like hurt to you? I'm just fine. Now stop crying...and begging." The servant looked gratefully at the Queen, looks like the Queen really had changed. "Thank you your majesty,thank you for majesty." The servant keep on repeating before she left.

When the servant has completely out of their sight, the calmed Queen suddenly began to jumped around while yelling at her personal nanny. "Ji Min yah, faster, faster find some cold water for me. It's so hot!!!" 

The nanny looked at her confused. "But didn't you said you were okay just now your majesty?" She asked. The Queen was started to felt annoyed to her personal nanny now. Even though she adore her nanny but she really wanted to hit her at the moment. How could her reaction be so slow?!!! "That was only an act to calm her down my dear... Now would you like to help me find some water please?"

Now that the nanny know what was happening, she also started to panicking and looking around looking for water. And at that moment her eyes land on the pond beside them where the servant almost fell in to just now. "Your majesty there is no quickest way now. Why don't you jump in to the pond your majesty?" The Queen looked at the pond "Oh yeah. Why didn't you tell me earlier?!!!" She blamed her nanny then jumped into the pond.

How would she know that the pond would be that deep and her legs decided to got cramp at that moment?!!! She struggle very hard to got up the the surface, but no matter how much she tried, all the struggles only made her goes deeper. Feeling her body slowly getting deeper into the pond while the air in her lungs slowly vanishing, 'Maybe this is the end for me.' she thought as she finally gave up.

On the second she decided gave up, a pair of strong arms pulling her up to the surface.​ When they had reached the surface and she finally could got some air to filled her lungs, she let out a small smile "Seem like I'm still lucky enough to still have chance to be alive." She said weakly before falling into the King embrace​.

 


Here is chapter four everyone. I'm glad that you guys like my story. I'm a little bit worried if I should post it since it's a historical one. Never thought that you would like it..haha.. thank you for liking my lowly story... Happy Reading!!! ^^