5)

Best Friends(?)

I played with the remaining food in my bowl for a few minutes, hesitant to ask my next question. “Where is Sehun?” I finally asked. Chanyeol was silent. “Honestly? No clue,” he said finally. I sighed and sank down into my chair. “You know I thought you were all a bunch of bullies who were going to change my Sehunnie into one of you. Well, I did base that impression off of Kris, which was a mistake on my part. I’m just worried for him,” I said, playing with my hair.

                Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. “YOUR Sehunnie?” he asked. “I don’t mean it that way,” I quickly said. “It’s just that Sehun and I have been through a lot together. We’ve been best friends our whole lives. He’s pretty much the only one I have now. I don’t want to lose him.” Chanyeol shook his head in amusement.

                “Say, do all of you EXO guys have that tattoo thing?” I asked. Chanyeol nodded. “I’m assuming you’ve seen Sehun’s wind symbol,” he said, and I nodded. “I like the symbols, actually. They all look pretty cool. If you want, I can show you my phoenix.” My eyes bugged out. “A phoenix!? Can I really?” I asked.

                Chanyeol nodded and stood up, shrugging off his jacket and taking off his shirt. He turned around and exposed his back to me. Just like he said, he had a phoenix symbol in the exact same place Sehun had his wind symbol. “Can I touch it?” I asked, and Chanyeol nodded, still facing away from me. I slowly traced over each line of raised skin and ink that made up the phoenix, and Chanyeol shuddered at my warm touch. “Cool,” I whispered.

                Right then the door opened to reveal Sehun in the doorway with a bag of Thai takeout. His eyes immediately landed on me and Chanyeol, who was still shirtless. “What. The. HELL,” Sehun said angrily. I dropped my hand from Chanyeol’s shoulder, who involuntarily whined when I did, only fueling Sehun’s rage.

                Then Sehun’s eyes fell to my neck. I suddenly remembered Kris’s hickeys, and reflexively covered my throat, making myself seem more suspicious. “Get out,” Sehun hissed. Chanyeol calmly put on his shirt and jacket again, turning to me when he was fully dressed again. He took hold of my arm, making me look up at him. “It should heal up soon,” he said, glancing down at my knee. “I put my number in your phone. If that ever happens again, call me.” And with that, he walked around Sehun, leaving the complex.

                “WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING HERE, AND WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO DO!?” Sehun screamed, throwing the food onto the coffee table. That just made him catch sight of our leftover bowls. “AND YOU COOKED FOR HIM!?” Sehun exclaimed. “WHAT’S GOING ON HERE!?”

                “Sehunnie, calm down, you’ll wake up the neighbors!” I said, taking hold of his elbow. “Don’t touch me!” he said angrily. Tears welled up in my eyes. “You know what, FINE! If you don’t want to hear about how I looked for you when my shift ended, only to see you WEREN’T there even though you PROMISED, and that I had to walk home by myself, or that your best buddy Kris almost me if it hadn’t been for Chanyeol saving me, or how he came in only because he wanted to take care of some cut on my leg I got because of Kris, or that you only saw us like that because I was curious if they all had the same stupid tattoo you got because of them, or that all these red marks on my neck were from KRIS, because Chanyeol couldn’t get there before that, or that the entire time, I missed you and I was praying to God that you would come save me, then FINE! Just assume whatever the hell you want and LEAVE ME ALONE!” I fled to the bathroom, locking the door and sobbing. 

A/N: Well crap...i feel bad now. If you know me, i hate doing bad things to my characters, but i love creating drama. it's so conflicting! Sehun's in a pretty sticky situation right now, so let's see how he handles this