10)

Best Friends(?)

Sehun laid me down on the bed gently and got in, pulling the covers over both of us and pulling me close to him. He ran his fingers down my back, swirling delicate patterns onto my skin. “You skin is so soft, baby,” he said adoringly. “I can’t help but feel your back. Turn over for a second.” I did as he asked, and his hands gently ran down my back with a feather-light touch. He turned me back around and said, “You’d look breathtaking with angel wings, baby. Do you want some?”

                I snuggled into his chest and replied, “Maybe. I’ll think about it.” “Anything for my angel,” Sehun said, kissing my forehead. “Speaking of tattoos,” I started, anxious of where this conversation would go, “What about EXO?” Sehun’s face hardened. “What about them?” he asked, face stoic. “I’m guessing you’re not exactly on speaking terms with them since Kris—“ “We’re not going to talk about that ever again. I hate knowing that got to touch and mark you like that. It’s never going to happen again, I’ll stick to you like glue if I have to,” Sehun said. “And you’re right, I haven’t exactly been talking to any of them. Why should I? Half of them are lusting after my girl, one of who actually tried something. They’re all just a bunch of s.”

                “Hey, not all of them are,” I said defensively. “Chanyeol saved me and Lay helped me figure out my feelings. I heard Baekhyun and Luhan are pretty nice, even Suho. They can’t be all bad, or not enough for you to just abandon them as a whole. You need your friends, Sehunnie. I know you don’t have any except for them.” “Look who’s talking,” he retorted. “You don’t exactly hang around the female population too much. And besides, every guy I met only wanted to hook up with you, and there was no way in hell I was going to let that happen.” “I don’t mingle with girls because first of all, they’re all shallow and ty, and second of all, they only wanted to be friends with me to have a chance with the bad boy hottie with the y tattoos,” I shot back.

                Sehun raised an eyebrow and smirked. “You think my tattoos are y?” he asked smugly. I shrank down. “Yeah…kind of,” I said quietly. “What’s that? I didn’t hear you,” he said teasingly. “I think your tattoos are y!” I said, frustrated. I fitted my head perfectly under Sehun’s chin, so he wouldn’t see my face, or vice versa, but I knew he had a -eating grin on his face.

                I lightly traced the tattoo on his hip. “This one is my favorite,” I said, my fingers pressing hard on his V-line. Sehun almost choked in surprise and pulled me back up and away from his hips. “Watch it, baby, or I just might take you right now,” he teased. I smirked and connected our lips.

                It started out innocent and sweet, but rapidly became slow and deep. Sehun’s tongue wrapped itself around mine and , sending me to a whole new level of pleasure.

                We only kissed that night. I was still too scared to take it further, even though I trusted Sehun with all my heart.

                We woke up the next morning together. Sehun gave me one of his t-shirts while he pulled on a pair of sweatpants. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, holding my waist from behind while we brushed our teeth.

                “Someone’s being a bit clingy today,” I commented as we were walking down to his motorcycle to head to school. Sehun sat down on the seat of his bike and pulled me closer by my hips, staring up at my face with a smile. “Can you blame me? The girl I’ve loved for six years is finally mine,” he said, his fingers sneaking under my top. I leaned down and kissed him, just a series of wet pecks. I wasn’t very into too much PDA.

                I pulled away and smacked his head. “Come on, we need to get to school,” I said, clipping my helmet on. Sehun chuckled and drove us, arriving at the school with fifteen minutes to spare. Sehun had his arm around my shoulders and we were walking to first period when Donghae appeared.

                “Hey, beautiful!” he greeted me. I said hi back but didn’t miss Sehun’s cold glare directed at Donghae. Said male shrunk back a bit in fear but quickly regained his confidence when his friends showed up.

                EXO wasn’t the only gang in the area. Donghae and his friends belonged to Super Junior, who held the highest record for number of gang members. They weren’t as brutal as EXO. Super Junior used to be at the top, but they sort of took a hiatus and relaxed for a while, which was when EXO was created and took the title. Super Junior didn’t try to take the title back, however. They were more like the respected veterans, no one took them on or disrespected them except for EXO. Of course, there were other gangs—SHINee, MBLAQ, BTS, VIXX, Infinite, the list went on and on.

                There were female gangs, too. The current tops were 2NE1. Even with just four members, they took on anyone, no matter the strengths or numbers. I didn’t fear them—I respected them, wanted to be like them. They were tough and feared no one. The runners up were Girls’ Generation, F(x), T-ARA, Miss A, and more. SNSD were 2NE1’s biggest rivals, although the four girls didn’t care. Honestly, SNSD were just a bunch of bullies, and F(x) wasn’t too far behind, seeing as SNSD’s Jessica was sisters with F(x)’s Krystal. T-ARA was super dysfunctional, even though they weren’t the youngest group. They bullied each other as well as others. 2NE1 kept the bullies in check and kept the peace.

                Donghae took my hand and pulled me out of Sehun’s grasp. “Come on, babe, let’s go somewhere,” he said, winking at me. I scoffed and pulled away, going back to a clearly unhappy Sehun, who only smiled when I was back in his hold. “Oh, please. Go pull your nice-boy-next-door act on another girl. I already have my man,” I said sharply, smiling up at Sehun.

                Donghae was flabbergasted. “HIM!? But babe, I’m so much better for you!” he exclaimed, shooting daggers at my new boyfriend. “Really? How? I’m curious,” I said, crossing my arms. “I’m more handsome, I’m smarter, I have a better body, and I don’t have all those ugly ink patches on my skin!” Donghae huffed.

                Sehun took a step forward, but I threw an arm out and stopped him. “You really believe that huh?” I asked, rolling my eyes when he nodded. “Well then, let me prove you wrong. Sehun is much more handsome than you, I think the episode last Valentine’s Day can prove that, he’s ranked number two in the school, tied with me, of course, when you’re somewhere in the lower half of the rankings, the rest of the dance team can agree that he has better muscle structure than you could ever hope for, and lastly, those ‘ugly ink patches’ mean something to both of us. Each one is either in remembrance of our dead parents or is a promise to each other. And if you’re so disgusted by tattoos, then why didn’t you ever comment on mine? I have three stars right behind my ear and the names of my parents on my wrist, just like Sehun’s. Oh, and just in case you didn’t get it through your thick skull, there’s one thing Sehun will always have that you won’t. And that’s my love and trust. So don’t ever show your face in front of me again, Lee Donghae. I might be a girl, but I can definitely kick if I have to.”

                I turned around and walked back to Sehun, taking hold of his hand. He grinned at me and we walked to class, him smirking at Donghae over his shoulder. 

A/N: Now Donghae's out, along with Kris. Sehun: 1, Donghae and Kris: 0