13)

Best Friends(?)

WARNING! LONG chapter ahead!

We arrived at someone’s mansion, and the music was pretty much blasting from inside, and there was a substantial amount of people already there.

                Sehun kept an arm around my waist as we walked inside, attracting the eyes of many. I recognized a lot of people from school, but 2NE1 was nowhere to be seen. I did see a few SNSD members, which meant F(x) was there, too.

                We entered the huge living room, where everyone was dancing or drinking. I stuck close to Sehun as he led us over to the table in a corner dominated by EXO.

                All of the members were there. Chanyeol smiled at me and waved while Lay threw me a cigarette in greeting. “I don’t smoke,” I said, handing it back to him. “You sure? Because you’re smoking hot, darling,” Lay said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes but sat down between Kai and Sehun, with Sehun’s arm tight around my shoulders. “Hello again, boys,” I greeted the table.

                Kris’s eyes shot open when he saw me, and Chen and Tao were eyeing me hungrily. Kai turned towards me in his chair and smiled wolfishly, winking. I ignored them and scooted closer to Sehun. Baekhyun shot me an eye smile and Luhan waved at me. Suho even smiled.

                “It’s nice to see you again, Maru,” Suho greeted me. “I wish I could say the same about all of you,” I answered, both me and Sehun glaring at Kris. “So,” Suho said, clearing his throat. “What made you decide to come? You’ve always rejected our offers before.” Sehun answered instead of me. “I wanted to show you ALL that Maru and I are now in a relationship, and I will personally cut off the balls of anyone who tries to take her,” he said, glaring coldly at each member.

                Kai wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me towards him and out of Sehun’s grasp, a hand slowly inching up my thigh. “We’ll see about that,” he said, grinning at me. “No one can resist the charms of Kim Jongin.” “And you’ll be screaming my name in no time, babe,” Kris said, staring at me. “Gege, you’ve already had your chance. Now it’s my turn,” Tao said, dark eyes only on me. “Hey now, Tao, respect your elders. I should get a chance before you do,” Chen chimed in, a teasing smile on his face. “Oh please,” I said, rolling my eyes, “If by some ungodly reason Sehun and I should separate, the four of you would be on the bottom of my list. If anything, Chanyeol is at the top. Lay’s probably second, and I’ll have to see from there, but I can assure you all that’s never going to happen.”

                Thankfully, someone came to my rescue. “Would you like to dance?” I looked up to see Baekhyun standing next to me with his hand extended. “Sure,” I said, taking his hand. Baekhyun swiftly tugged me up and out of Kai’s hold, for which I was grateful.

                We headed over to the middle of the dancing crowd, who parted ways for Baekhyun. He stopped somewhere in the middle and faced me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close. He leaned in close to whisper in my ear, “Sorry about Kai, sweetie. Some of them just don’t know where the line is. I hope you don’t look unfavorably upon the rest of us just because of them.” I smiled and replied, “Chanyeol and Lay have showed me that not all of you are bad. I’m just cautious of Kris.” Baekhyun frowned. “Yeah, my apologies for that, too. Kris is second in command, though, so only Suho can put him in his place. Well, the elders, Luhan and Xiumin, can, too, but they don’t really like the whole leadership idea,” he said. “I heard Luhan’s nice, too,” I commented. “He is. Especially around Sehun, he adores the kid, meaning he’ll love you, too,” Baekhyun replied.

                “So, Sehun,” Kai said, taking a sip of his beer, “She’s your girl now, huh?” Sehun nodded and replied, “And I swear if I see so much as a finger touching north OR south of the equator, I really will freeze your balls and crush them with a hammer.” Kai cringed. “TMI, man,” he said. “Bet she’s fantastic in bed,” Tao commented, “Especially after seeing her dance.” “I wouldn’t know,” Sehun said, leaning back, “We haven’t done it yet.” All the members’ eyes popped out at him, even the ones who didn’t lust after me. “But you have seen ALL of THAT, right?” Kai asked eyes raking over my curves and long legs. “Hell yeah,” Sehun replied, grinning, “That body is heavenly. Better than any of you could imagine.” The table sighed and stared at me. “Just look at those legs,” Tao said, “I’ve always had a thing for leggy women.” “That S-line is what gets me,” Chen chimed in. “God, I think I’m getting hard just looking at her in that dress.” Sehun chuckled and replied, “I’ve got even better ideas. Two words, hyungs. Victoria’s. Secret.” Kai almost passed out.

                “Mind if I cut in?” We turned and saw Luhan with a smile on his face. Baekhyun grinned and let him have me, walking back to the EXO table. Luhan turned me around and pressed my to his crotch. “Hope you don’t mind that I cut in on your time with Baekhyun,” he said, swaying us together. “No problem,” I answered. “You look beautiful, by the way,” he commented, running his hands down my sides. “But I wouldn’t dare take Sehunnie’s girl.”

                “Dude, you need to give us a chance,” Chen said, grinning at Sehun. “A chance for what?” Sehun asked, crossing his arms. “To get with all THAT!” Kai exclaimed, eyes on me. “Why should I?” Sehun asked, narrowing his eyes. “She’s mine, and that’s not about to change.” “I bet I can charm her,” Kai said, wiggling his eyebrows. Sehun outright laughed. “Fat chance,” he said, still laughing. “Oh really?” Tao asked, eyes shining. “Bring her to my place next Saturday. I’m throwing a party, and inviting a few gangs. Let all of us dance with her and try to charm her.” Sehun leaned back and relaxed in his chair. “Sure thing, but I know she won’t budge. You guys are definitely not her type,” he said coolly. “Then what is her type, exactly?” Kris finally spoke up. “Me,” Sehun said cheekily.

                I danced with Luhan for a while before we went back to the EXO table hand in hand. However, when we got back, some SNSD members and F(x) members were there. Krystal, and Yoona were with Kai, Taeyeon was with Baekhyun, Jessica and Sooyoung were with Kris, Sulli and Sunny were with Xiumin, Yuri and Hyoyeon were with Sehun, Luna and Seohyun were with Tao, and Tiffany was sitting down near Jessica, looking around for someone. Taeyeon was trying to get Baekhyun’s attention, but he kept talking to Chanyeol. Xiumin looked very uncomfortable while the two girls with him were flirting with him. Kris, Tao, and Kai were basking in the attention, while Sehun kept his stoic face up. Once Luhan sat down, Tiffany immediately latched on to him. Yuri and Hyoyeon were sitting extremely close to Sehun. I saw Hyoyeon latch onto his arm, and then I got angry.

                I pulled Sehun’s chair out with him still on it and sat down on his lap, making him smile. Hey, all those bench presses in the gym weren’t for nothing. “Hey,” I said, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. “Hey, baby,” he replied, leaving a trail of kisses on my neck. “Have fun dancing?” “Lots,” I answered, smiling at him and ignoring the burning stares from both Hyoyeon and Yuri. “Baby, I’m tired. Can we go home?” I asked. “We have school tomorrow.”

                “So? Little miss goody two shoes can’t handle a party?” Hyoyeon suddenly asked. I cocked my head and asked, “Was I talking to you? No. I was talking to my boyfriend.” Yuri scoffed. “Boyfriend? Please, you’re just another trying to get his attention,” she said. I smirked and replied, “So you’re basically saying I’m an SNSD girl.” The girls’ mouths dropped open. “Come on, Sehun, let’s go home,” I said, pulling him up from his seat with me. “Anything for my angel,” he said, leading me out. 

A/N: So everytime i make a female antagonist, it's usually SNSD. IDK, man, something about some of them just rubs me the wrong way. For real though, i'm not bashing them of anything like that, it's just easier to make a group of beautiful, popular girls the antagonists. THey'll be popping up more as the story continues. Thanks for reading! Comments always appreciated :D