23)

Best Friends(?)

We all went backstage, where Seungri rallied us together. “That was fantastic, everyone,” he said, beaming at us all, “I don’t think I’ve ever been with a group of dancers so talented. Good work, everyone, now go home and dress hot, because we’re the stars of the EXO party tonight. I assume you and your respective gangs will be there. Goodnight, everybody! Let’s go party!” We all cheered and changed out of our costumes, getting ready to go home.

                       I waved goodbye to 2NE1 and Miss A as I walked to the parking lot, where Sehun was waiting, looking cold and expressionlessly handsome as always. His dark brown eyes locked with mine, and he smirked before gesturing to the seat of the bike for me to get on.

                       Once we got home, I rushed inside our apartment and into my room, purposely not meeting Sehun’s eyes. He chuckled at my shy behavior and walked inside casually. I took out the garment bag Key had given me and looked at it apprehensively. Key knew what kind of party this was going to be.

                       I took a deep breath and ped the bag, closing my eyes as I took out the dress. When I opened my eyes, I heaved a sigh of relief. It didn’t look too bad. It was a dark blue one-shoulder with a half sleeve on one side and silver embellishments on the other side going down the torso. I quickly undressed and put the dress on, looking in the mirror last.

                       When I looked at my reflection, my jaw dropped. There were a lot of things I hadn’t seen earlier. There were HUGE holes along the side with the embellishments, which were actually holding that side of the dress together, the holes so big basically that half of my torso could be seen, with hints of my dragon tattoo peeking out. Then I looked at the other side. A mesh stripe almost four inches wide went down my other side, from the hem to the end of my sleeve. My back was pretty exposed on the side that had the embellishments. Not to mention the hem was borderline wear. Kim Kibum, you are going to die tonight.

                       Sehun walked in as I was examining myself and whistled. “Damn,” he said approvingly, making my turn around at the sound of his voice. “You just love to tempt me, don’t you, Maru baby?” I bit my lip and looked down, away from his intense gaze. Sehun chuckled and came over, holding my hips. “You look so delicious,” he whispered, his hands slipping inside the holes of the dress and under the hem. I smacked his hands away with a furious blush on my cheeks. “Let me go, I need to do my makeup,” I said, rushing off to the bathroom before he could refuse.

                       Once I had closed and locked the door, I patted my cheeks to will the blush away. “Why are you acting so weird? It’s just Sehun,” I whispered out loud, “Sehun…my boyfriend. Sehun, who knows all of my pleasure spots and makes me nervous just from being in the same room. Get it together, Maru! He still made that bet. You can’t forgive him yet.” I nodded in determination before doing my makeup.

                       I went for a smoky look since it was a legit party. I had to look GOOD. I could not afford to look cute and adorable tonight. So I put on black everything, eyeliner, mascara, and a mixture of smoky silver and black eyeshadow. I deemed my eyes done and put on some brown sugar pink lipgloss before putting in some big dangly silver chandelier earrings. Now for shoes. I peeked outside the bathroom and saw Sehun in the kitchen, drinking some water. He was already fully dressed, his blonde hair style up and away from his face again, the purposely black roots exposed on the sides. He was also wearing a suit with a gray torso and shimmer-like black sleeves and pants.

          

                       I dashed into our room and dug through my shoes, trying to find that one pair of blue heels that I had. When I finally found them, I pumped my fists and hurriedly put them on. My hair’s natural loose, big curls would be just fine. I brought my hair in front of my fabric-covered shoulder and looked myself up and down. I was still going to kill Key, but I had to admit I looked good. Let’s see what Sehun thought.

                       I walked over to the kitchen and leaned against its doorway. He was still downing water. “Don’t you think that’s enough?” I asked playfully. Sehun turned towards me, still drinking, but when his eyes ran up and down my figure, he spit out his water in surprise. Thankfully, none of it got on me, or on him. “Holy ,” he said, his jaw dropped. “Thank you,” I teased, smiling, “For the record, you look pretty good, too. So are we going?”

                       Sehun stayed in his stupor for another few minutes until he shook himself out. “Tao’s sending a car. It should be here any minute.” Right on cue, the doorbell rang. We left and got inside the sleek black car, riding to Tao’s house. 

 

A/N: So i tried to add in the pictures i had in my word document, but aff didn't let me. So i tried to describe everything the best i could. Sehun's grey and black suit is basically his 2014 MAMA awards outfit, and all of EXO will be wearing theirs from that night, too. More chapters coming your way!