16)

Best Friends(?)

I rode the bike to school, reaching campus fairly quickly. I hopped off and pulled off my helmet, clipping it onto the back of the bike where it belonged. As I was doing that, however, I felt someone smack my .

                I whirled around, fist raised, only to see Lay smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and put on my backpack. “Morning, Lay,” I said, walking to school. He caught up to me and walked by my side, slinging an arm around my shoulder. I got more than a few looks, but we both ignored them. Lay took me to my first class, because apparently Kai and Sehun were running late.

                “I’ll see you soon, darling,” Lay said, leaning forward and kissing my cheek. I heard a few gasps come from my classroom, but again, I ignored it, and so did Lay. Lay leaned in to whisper in my ear, “Ignore them, dear. They all pale in comparison to you.” I blushed slightly, making Lay chuckle. He took out a cigarette, but I quickly took it from him. “Don’t smoke in school, Lay,” I said. He shrugged and took it back, putting it in his pack. “Fine, if that’s what you want,” he said, turning around and walking to his own class.

                I walked into my classroom and sat down in my seat at the back of the class, ignoring the burning stares from the girls, as usual.

                During lunch, I gave Sehun a quick kiss in the cafeteria and headed up to the roof. When I knocked, CL opened the door and smiled at me. “Come on in,” she said, slinging an arm around my shoulders. I sat down in between her and Minzy, who also smiled at me.

                “So,” CL said, spreading her hands, “Welcome to 2NE1. You know me, but I still have to introduce you to the rest of the gang. Girls, this is Ahn Maru.” Dara nodded and said, “I saw your speech to Donghae. You did good, girl. I’m looking forward to having you on our team.” Bom smiled at me and said, “I’m Bom, by the way. Thank you for finally standing up to that imbecile.” Minzy said, “It’s nice to meet you. And I’m happy I finally have someone else to call maknae as well as myself.” “It’s an honor to meet you all,” I said, “Honestly, I don’t exactly like the female population here, but you all are pretty much the only ones I like and respect.” They all nodded in agreement. “I get you. SNSD are not exactly polite,” Bom said, rolling her eyes. “Miss A isn’t that bad, but the rest are, well…es,” Dara said. “Agreed,” we all chorused. 

 

A/N: Okay, I know this one is short, and I've been gone for a long time, but school, work, and college apps have been kicking my lately. On a happier note, ALL of my imcomplete stories will have at least six-seven chapters added, AND I'll be starting many new ones one here, as well. As for my lengthy one i keep talking about...It's still pretty dang long, and I'm still indecisive about putting it on here. It's my best story that I'm definitely the msot proud of, but i still don't know...comment to help me out? :)