12)

Best Friends(?)

We headed over to a local mall, and I immediately headed over to the dress section. After about an hour and a half of picking out dresses and modeling for Sehun, I finally found the perfect dress.


                It was called the espiral dress, and it was perfect. Sehun’s eyes almost popped out when he saw me in it. “This one,” I said to the saleslady that was at the checkout. She hung it up for me in a garment bag while Sehun paid.

When we got home, Sehun made me put on the whole outfit and just ogled me. “My baby is so perfect,” he said, coming over to me and holding me closer by my hips. “And she’s all mine.” “Only yours,” I replied, nuzzling our noses together. “When do we need to leave?” I asked. Sehun checked his phone. “In about an hour. We should probably get ready,” he answered.

I made him go get dressed while I did my makeup, going with a smoky all-black look like on my dance nights and slightly curling my hair to let it fall around my back and shoulders. When Sehun stepped out, I was mesmerized. His hair was styled up and away from his face, giving a clear view of his perfect facial structure. He was wearing a form-fitting dark gray dress-shirt with black skinny jeans, leaving the shirt half-tucked in, with black boots.

               

                I was just staring at him. “Wow,” I breathed out, starstruck. “I’m guessing I look good,” Sehun commented, coming forward to kiss me. I accepted and when we broke apart, I said, “You have no idea.” Sehun laughed and we left for the party.

A/N: EVERYONE I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE. School and college apps have literally been kicking my , and when i finally get a three-day weekend...i get sick. so i took the chance to update! In case the pictures don't show up, think of Maru's dress like a "little black dress" kind of concept and Sehun during their growl days. thank you all for being so patient with me!