15)

Best Friends(?)

“Hey, baby,” he said, “Tao invited me to another party next Saturday. I would really like it if you came.” I turned my head to look at him and smiled. “Anything for you, Sehunnie,” I replied, kissing him sweetly. “Key said he wants me to model for him, and I’ll get to keep a few dresses he designs if I accept. That’s on…Wednesday, so I’ll have plenty of time to choose what to wear.”

                Sehun picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room, where I chose one of his t-shirts to wear again and he pulled on some boxers and sweatpants. After quickly pulling on some underwear, I slipped into bed with him. Sehun wrapped his arms around my middle and pecked my forehead. “Sweet dreams, Maru baby,” I heard him whisper before I drifted to sleep.

                The next morning, I woke up five minutes before our alarm went off, as usual. I yawned and stretched, Sehun’s arms still around my waist. “Sehunnie, wake up, it’s time for school,” I said, yawning again. “Give me a few minutes,” he mumbled into the pillow. I shook my head and got up off the bed, stretching and cracking my spine. “I’ll go make some breakfast,” I said, heading to the door. “Can I just not go to school today?” he asked. I laughed and replied, “If you did, you’d miss dance team tryouts.” A moment of silence. “Well, ,” Sehun mumbled. I giggled and made my way to the kitchen after brushing my teeth.

                As I stepped into the living room, I almost screamed. Kai was sitting on the couch, watching TV like it was no big deal.

                He heard my scream and looked up, taking precise note of my attire and messy-but-acceptable hair that may or may not have looked like hair. “What are you doing in my apartment?” I asked. Kai raised an eyebrow. “YOUR apartment? I thought Sehun lived here,” Kai said. I rolled my eyes. “Idiot,” I muttered. “Your buddy may have forgotten to mention we live together and have been for the past five years.”

                Kai’s eyes almost popped out of his head. “And you JUST NOW got together?” he asked incredulously. I nodded and headed into the kitchen to make some breakfast. “Are you hungry? I can make you something,” I called over my shoulder. “How about a sandwich?” Kai asked teasingly. I rolled my eyes. “I’m making mug muffins, so take it or leave it,” I said.

                Kai’s hands suddenly held my hips. “What’s that?” he asked, hot breath tickling my ear. “You’ll see,” I said, moving away from him, unfazed by his attempt to get me flustered. Kai seemed surprised.

                He regained his composure and glanced at the living room, which still had our clothes strewn around it. “So I see you two had some fun yesterday,” he commented. I blushed slightly. “Not exactly the kind of fun you’re thinking of, but fun nonetheless,” I replied. “We didn’t do it or anything.”

                “Hunnie Bear!” I called, sticking the mugs full of fruit and baking ingredients into the microwave. He walked in sleepily, still in just his sweatpants and rubbing his eye with a fist. “Morning, Maru baby,” he mumbled, stumbling his way over to me and hugging my waist from behind. “We have a visitor,” I said, reaching a hand up to his hair.

                Sehun turned his head and his eyes almost popped out. “Kai, what are you doing here?” Sehun asked, his arms automatically tightening around my waist. “EXO policy. We all have access to each other’s houses, just in case anything bad happens,” Kai replied, “Remember? But anyway, I wanted to talk to you, so I planned on driving you to school. However, I didn’t know our little vixen lived here, too.”

                Sehun rolled his eyes and turned back to me. “Is it okay if we ride with Kai today?” he asked, one finger rubbing circles on my hip. “No problem,” I replied, “You go with him. I’ll take the motorcycle.” Sehun smiled. “That’s my girl,” he said, kissing my cheek. “Hunnie Bear, can you clean up the living room, please? It looks like we had in there,” I said, leaning into his embrace. “Of course, Maru baby,” he replied. As he was walking back to the living room, he stopped and looked at Kai. “Hey, Kai,” he started, “You didn’t sit on the couch, did you?” Kai slowly nodded. Sehun blushed slightly and ran out of the room.

                I took the three mugs out of the microwave and emptied the contents onto three plates. Sehun’s face lit up and he immediately grabbed one and took a huge bite. “You know I love these, Maru baby,” he said around his food. “Thanks.” “No problem, Sehunnie,” I replied, taking a bite out of my own muffin.

                Kai stared at his muffin. “It’s not poisonous,” I said, kind of hurt. Sehun elbowed Kai and said, “Try it, man. I had my doubts at first, but it’s actually really good.” Kai took a deep breath and took a small bite and chewed slowly, only to widen his eyes and quickly gobble the rest. He almost started choking, and I hurriedly gave him a glass of milk, which he chugged down.

                Sehun tried and failed to contain his laughter, earning him a smack on the back of his head from me. “Be nice,” I warned him. “I’m going to go get dressed.” I stood up and walked back to our room, oblivious to Kai’s heated stare at the sway of my hips as I walked.

                “Stop staring before your eyes fall out,” Sehun said, finishing off his breakfast. Kai replied, “Can you blame me? There’s nothing hotter than a girl wearing a guy’s clothes like that.” Sehun rolled his eyes and stood up. “I’m going to go get dressed, too,” he said. “Don’t come into the room. I’m not about to let you see her .” Kai grumbled in protest.

                When Sehun walked in, I had put on our school uniform and had started packing a change of clothes and shoes for dance team tryouts. “Hmm, this won’t do,” Sehun said before sitting down on the bed and pulling me onto his lap. His hands went up my skirt and gripped my while his mouth attacked mine. “I LOVE when you wear skirts.”

                “Sehun, you know how much I love kissing you, but we don’t have time for this,” I said, tangling my fingers in his hair. “Sorry, baby, but I just can’t keep my hands off you,” he replied, a hickey onto my shoulder. I groaned in complaint. “Baby, I’m going to have to cover up these marks,” I said, pouting. Sehun grinned and slowly an trail from my collarbone to the juncture between my jawline and my ear. “Don’t. Now everyone can know you’re mine,” he said. I rolled my eyes and tilted my head to give him more skin to play with. “Everyone already knows I’m yours,” I said, “My speech to Donghae yesterday kind of announced it to the world.” Sehun groaned and nipped at my jawline. “Just let me kiss my girlfriend,” he grumbled.

                I gave him one last passionate kiss before I stood up and pulled my skirt back down. “Get dressed and pack some clothes for tryouts,” I said, petting his head. He pouted up at me but did as I asked.

                I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the keys for the motorcycle. “I’ll meet you guys at school,” I said to Kai. “You can ride with me,” Kai said. “No, it’s okay,” I said back. “Sehun and I have to go to work after school, so we’re going to need the bike.” Kai shrugged. “See you later then, my little vixen,” Kai said, winking at me. “Bye, Kai,” I said, leaving.

                As I walked into the living room, Sehun walked out of our room in his uniform, bag packed and ready. “Leaving?” he asked, and I nodded. He came close and pouted his lips for a kiss, which I gave him with no hesitation. Before he could slip in the tongue, I pulled away, making him frown and me smile. “We’ll see each other at school soon,” I said, tapping his bottom lip playfully. I kissed his cheek before heading out.

A/N: I know, my chapters are getting pretty lengthy. but most of the time i just can't find a good spot to end a chapter, you know? Anyway, I'm making up for my long accidental hiatus by updating a crap ton of chapters. As for my really long one that I'm conflicted about putting on aff...it's still growing. very quickly. Should i put it on aff for you guys to read? Comment what you think below!