18)

Best Friends(?)

I started out with Jia. The Jabbawockee routine was hard, but after a few reps, I picked it up and we started practicing the first half. Soon, I got it all down and we were perfectly in sync. “Alright, girl, good job,” Jia said, grinning and resting her hands on her hips, “Now go get your other stuff done.” I grinned back and hugged her before heading over to Minzy and CL, who already had a routine ready to Imma Be by the Black Eyed Peas. Since then, it had been an hour and a half since practice had started.

                       I grouped the girls together and started teaching them Run the World. I was basically a pro since I had learned this dance years ago. When I was teaching, I saw the SNSD girls giving me some ugly looks. CL gave them a few stares, and then they finally backed off.

                       An hour later, Seungri called us all together. “Well, team, good work today. And, to commemorate our first practice together, we are all going out!” The team cheered.

                       We went to a noodle shop and split up into two tables. “Guys, over here with me and Taeyang. Girls, follow CL,” Seungri said. He turned and led the guys to their table. Sehun shot a concerned look at me over his shoulder, but I smiled back at him once CL put an arm around my shoulders.

                       As we sat down, I was sandwiched between Jia and Minzy. It was kind of funny, seeing how we were seated. Miss A and 2NE1 were on one side, and SNSD was on the other, with a big space in between. As we ordered, the SNSD girls were whispering to each other, staring at me and giggling like little school girls.

                       CL slammed her chopsticks down on the table. “If you got a problem, speak,” she said, “Then again, I’m not so sure your leader even gives you permission to speak without telling her first.” Yuri’s eyes narrowed. “Oh please. CL, you don’t scare us,” she said, crossing her arms. “I think someone’s forgotten we outnumber them nine to four,” Hyoyeon snickered. “More like nine to eight,” Min countered, “Miss A supports 2NE1.” Yoona rolled her eyes. “Whatever. We still have more numbers,” she said. “No, you don’t,” Minzy spoke up. “And,” CL said, slinging an arm around my shoulders, “It’s nine to nine. You have a problem with one of my twin maknaes, you tell it to me. Remember, , WE run this school. Actually, that’s probably why Seungri didn’t add you three in on Run the World. I’m sure he knows you and your leader are incapable of running anything except your fat mouths.” “And your s, of course,” Jia added, smirking. “Miss A and 2NE1 don’t go running around sleeping with whoever’s willing.”

                       The rest of dinner went on in silence. Well, the SNSD girls were silent, anyway, after Jia’s jab at their lives. Not like they could defend themselves, since it was true. Miss A and 2NE1, on the other hand, had lots of fun.

                       Suddenly the waiter brought a glass of cream soda to our table. “We didn’t order that,” CL said. “It’s for this lady here,” the waiter replied, gesturing to me, “From the table next to you.” I looked over and saw Sehun shoot me a wink. I rolled my eyes but smiled at him, taking a sip of my favorite soda. 

 

A/N: Annnnnnddddd cue more cheesiness from Sehun and Maru. But on the other hand, conflict is a-brewing with SNSD (hehehehehehe) I love making the Miss A girls badass, because that's what i think they are. More chapters coming soon (aka the next few minutes)