Code 9 : Feelings.

Error Code : 341
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : My apologies for not updating! And There's a seqeul to this story!! ^^

Kyungsoo looks at the table Lay and Tao talking something in chinese.Beakhyun,Suho,Chanyeol and Chen talking about a problem which he doesn't know what.Xiumin,Kris,Luhan and Sehun munching their food.And Kai is pleading this short male to come with him "Hyung please~~" Kai pouts cutely "For what Jogin?" at last he decides to ask Jogin for what "Bubble tea~~!" Kyungsoo his head to right "Why?? Take sehun.He loves it." Kai pouts still more "but,he'll bring Luhan hyung who'll bring Xiumin hyung who'll bring Chen hyung who'll bring Tao who'll bring Kris hyung who--","Okay!Enough i'll go with you!!" Kyungsoo raises his hands in front of the younger "Awesome! After the school okay hyung?" Kyungsoo nods and takes a bite of his burger "You guys are going on a date?" Kyungsoo chokes and looks at the speaker who is Luhan "No hyung just going to drink bubble tea.","together" Luhan adds giggling "But it doesn't mean like a date!" Kai defends "oh,come on Jogin don't deny." Lay teases overhearing their converstion "Yah!Its not!!" Kai yells at the older and munches his food like a little angry kid.

Kyungsoo thought he needs a doctor.His body isn't functioning correctly.His liver releasing Butterflies instead of pepsin and HCl.His heart beating like carzy when he feels the younger's face very close to his's.Looking at the younger smile made his heart run away from his body.He wasn't sure if he liked the younger or there is some problem in him.He was unfamiliar with this disease and he didn't even know its name!If its a disease then it should be in google right....?Kyungsoo shakes his head in disbelief,That was lame idea!Even jogin's jokes aren't this lame!Oh,he forgot one more thing his head thinks about Jogin like all the time! He really needs a doctor doesn't he? Yes.He does."Hyung!Thanks for waiting!" Jogin smiles and Kyungsoo just nods,they both walk to the nearest bubble tea shop "Hyung which flavor you want?" kai asks looking at the chocolate bubble tea,he loves chocolate bubble tea! "I don't know.I've never tried it." Kyungsoo admits "what?!You really didn't?!" Kai shocked was the funniest thing for kyungsoo at the moment "No Jogin i didn't." Kyungsoo giggles "Try chocolate!You'll love it!!Its just like me!!" Jogin winks playfully.And oh . Kyungsoo's brain is kinda working funny it made the sentence 'you'll love it because you love me' oops? I don't think so." Alright. I'll try chocolate." Kai orders 2 chocolate bubble teas and take seat near the window "Hyung. I don't know much about you......"

"So?"

"I want to know about you."

"Why?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter